And just like that….SVB is bailed out

'Progressive attitude'?

I posted several links where experts specifically spelled out how the 'woke bank' mismanged assets and helped cause the collapse, as well as interest rates being raised 7 times by tbe Fed, greatly contributing to the collapse.

SVB Execs selling their shares and giving out bonuses just before the bank tanked is reported fact.
It's what they all do. Is it illegal or even actionable? Who the hell knows anymore? There is barely any such thing as white collar crime anymore because it's practically impossible to really punish the rich and connected.

It's what they all do. Is it illegal or even actionable? Who the hell knows anymore? There is barely any such thing as white collar crime anymore because it's practically impossible to really punish the rich and connected.

My point is I have no 'progressive attitude'. I posted facts. Facts aren't part of a 'prgressive attitude'.

You've got it. The catch is, they BETTER be right about what they make up. The huge money giveaway during Covid was inflationary and a big mistake that certainly caused these bank failures now, because of the pressure the Fed put on their holdings when they had to stop runaway inflation caused by the big giveaways.

I hope they do better this week.

The big giveaways have been happening for years and extended well beyond Covid.

Nope. SVB is out of business. Gone. Kaput.

You people really need to pull your heads out of your asses.

All of their bad loans go where? All those businesses are kaput also?

They give money to Silicon Valley Bank. They give money to Ukraine. But no money for East Palestine.

FrDXBUhXsAEYvxq

Hard truth. We need to come to terms with printing trillions of dollars, pushing ESG wokeness, and writing blank checks to Zelensky. Not sustainable.

Forum List

Back