...and January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience....

Ah, my bad if I wasn't clear enough for some posters, including poster CFrank.
I should have been more succinct when querying the poster when he posted this claim:

"The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS."

I should have said:
Frank, prove it.

Show. Or go....
....Frank.

700 of them have yet to be charged with a crime = political prisoners

The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS
-----------------------------------------------------------
Prove it.

Look, it's like this poster CrusaderFrank....any jackass can make any jackassery claim on an internet social media platform....and many often do when posting anonymously under a fake name.
But we expect better of you. Not all that many here believe your avatar is a jackass. But, all here do expect you to back up your word, your claims, your allegations.....when you make 'em here in front of all of us.

Accordingly, the forum is looking to you to prove both of your claims above. Show us some detailing from credible sourcing that is persuasive that you are providing us true facts. That you are telling us the truth.

Batter up, Frank.
Do it.
Don't disappoint.
Show.
Or go.

Crusader Frank....

Really, we mean it.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
This is Adult Swim.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Prove it.

Look, it's like this poster CrusaderFrank....any jackass can make any jackassery claim on an internet social media platform....and many often do when posting anonymously under a fake name.
But we expect better of you. Not all that many here believe your avatar is a jackass. But, all here do expect you to back up your word, your claims, your allegations.....when you make 'em here in front of all of us.

Accordingly, the forum is looking to you to prove both of your claims above. Show us some detailing from credible sourcing that is persuasive that you are providing us true facts. That you are telling us the truth.

Batter up, Frank.
Do it.
Don't disappoint.
Show.
Or go.
Crusader Frank....

Really, we mean it.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
This is Adult Swim.
You don’t believe about 700 Americans are still being held in DC for 2 years now with no charges filed?

Is that it?

Not true. But there are still a few particularly violent offenders who have “disappeared” — they will probably eventually be found.

Trials cannot be rushed, or there would be charges of railroading. Gathering evidence, which is still being uncovered in many cases, requires carefully reviewing tens of thousands of videos and media postings. Statistics show the out-on-bail rate of those 950+ already charged for Jan. 6 crimes (most charges are not specifically political but involve things like trespass) is far higher than for alleged perpetrators of similar crimes in the D.C. area. About 480 of those charged have already pleaded guilty to at least one crime.

More than 950 people have been charged in Jan. 6 Capitol riot, but investigation 'far from over'

More statistics, including an updated database of the specific charges and names of those arrested.

At least 978 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

An older but still useful article on rates of pre-trial release rates:

Last edited:
A mob of rioters (not protesters) could have delayed the peaceful transfer of power long enough to enable Trump to overthrow the government, If only Pence had cooperated.
How? You make a claim like that but the truth is so little damage was done by those protestors that Congress was back in session the very next day. How did THAT protest threaten the US Government?

Not true. But there are still a few particularly violent offenders who have “disappeared” — they will probably eventually be found.

Trials cannot be rushed, or there would be charges of railroading. Gathering evidence, which is still being uncovered in many cases, requires carefully reviewing tens of thousands of videos and media postings. Statistics show the out-on-bail rate of those 950+ already charged for Jan. 6 crimes (most charges are not specifically political but involve things like trespass) is far higher than for alleged perpetrators of similar crimes in the D.C. area. About 480 of those charged have already pleaded guilty to at least one crime.

More than 950 people have been charged in Jan. 6 Capitol riot, but investigation 'far from over'

More statistics, including an updated database of the specific charges and names of those arrested.

At least 978 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

An older but still useful article on rates of pre-trial release rates:
Interesting, Tom! So if trials can't be "rushed" then how many people arrested in liberal riots sat in jail for two years awaiting trial?

Interesting, Tom! So if trials can't be "rushed" then how many people arrested in liberal riots sat in jail for two years awaiting trial?
Trials of Trump flag-waving protesters trying to disrupt the peaceful transfer of Presidential power is not at all comparable to criminal looters or rioters that you very mistakenly call “liberals.”

As to how many rioters in other cities were actually arrested and spent significant time in jail, that depends on local authorities, their capacity and willingness to prosecute and jail, and the available evidence.

Few blacks, after all, are ever so sure of their position in society that they would dare take pictures or videos of themselves breaking into Congress … or even just breaking a window and grabbing merchandise! Identifying individual looters or violent troublemakers with masks at night … is not so easy.

I don’t have any statistics but I would expect that there were relatively few rioters in other cities jailed for more than a few days or weeks, at least where lawyers were present and active. In truth, the names of arrested looters or petty criminals involved in street chaos and violence are usually quickly forgotten, or scattered in local databases very hard to trace.

Without solid evidence and testimony of arresting officers, charges of looting or disobeying orders to disburse, etc, are often eventually dropped entirely. Many cities simply have few resources and more serious criminal cases they must deal with. This is the unfortunate truth.

Of course it remains true that we have the world’s highest per capita rate of people in prison already, and that poor, angry, or drugged up black youth tend to fill our prisons far out of proportion to their numbers in the general population.

Last edited:
Trials of Trump flag-waving protesters trying to disrupt the peaceful transfer of Presidential power is not at all comparable to criminal looters or rioters that you very mistakenly call “liberals.”

As to how many rioters in other cities were actually arrested and spent significant time in jail, that depends on local authorities, their capacity and willingness to prosecute and jail, and the available evidence.

Few blacks, after all, are ever so sure of their position in society that they would dare take pictures or videos of themselves breaking into Congress … or even just breaking a window and grabbing merchandise! Identifying individual looters or violent troublemakers with masks at night … is not so easy.

I don’t have any statistics but I would expect that there were relatively few rioters in other cities jailed for more than a few days or weeks, at least where lawyers were present and active. In truth, the names of arrested looters or petty criminals involved in street chaos and violence are usually quickly forgotten, or scattered in local databases very hard to trace.

Without solid evidence and testimony of arresting officers, charges of looting or disobeying orders to disburse, etc, are often eventually dropped entirely. Many cities simply have few resources and more serious criminal cases they must deal with. This is the unfortunate truth.

Of course it remains true that we have the world’s highest per capita rate of people in prison already, and that poor, angry, or drugged up black youth tend to fill our prisons far out of proportion to their numbers in the general population.
So what you reluctantly admit is that if you're a violent liberal protester in the US you likely spend a few days in jail but if you're a violent conservative protester you spend years in jail simply waiting for your trial?

You don’t believe about 700 Americans are still being held in DC for 2 years now with no charges filed? Is that it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's a bingo!
Don't believe it whatsoever.
And am asking for you to prove that assertion that you claim is true.

The forum expects that of you, Frank. That is the way adult discourse proceeds.
You said it. You prove it.

Remember Capitol Officer, Brian Sickinick?
Of course, he's dead now.
May he rest in peace....and his family find solace and peace themselves.

But it seems that the Officer didn't die solely of too many donuts as some callous jackasses on a number of RWNJ chatrooms have suggested.

Just exactly what contributed to his untimely death will, we are sure, be sliced, diced, and VitaMixed in the tort courts. And somebody is gonna pay big, in my opinion. And it will be...likely...the homeowner's insurance carrier of those blokes who sprayed Officer Sickinick down with bear-spray. Or, it will be the equity in their homes, their bank accounts, their assets. Their families.

After all what those two jackasses did is a battery. An assault. Clearly and graphic video demonstrated that. In fact, it was evidence in court.
NOT.....a good development for those who support the attackers, the attackers themselves, and their family's assets.

But let's not be distracted by the dollars and cents of RWNJ's jackass actions on January 6th.
Rather, let's see how it is gonna effect the freedom of one of the criminal attackers.
And, for one of 'em.....it means 7 years of less freedom.

This was reported this afternoon:

"Man sentenced to nearly 7 years in Jan. 6 assault of officer Brian Sicknick"

Julian Khater admitted he used chemical spray on officers defending the U.S. Capitol, including Sicknick, who died the next day

"On Friday, a man who attacked Brian Sicknick with chemical spray at the Capitol was sentenced to 80 months — nearly seven years — behind bars. Julian Khater, 32, pleaded guilty in March to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

D.C.’s chief medical examiner previously ruled that Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters, and that “all that transpired on that day played a role in his condition.” George Tanios, who was with Khater that day and admitted buying and handing chemical spray to Khater, is also being sentenced Friday. Neither Khater, 32, nor Tanios, 41, was charged in Sicknick’s death."

--------------------------------------

Note carefully....that underlined sentence above: "all that transpired...played a role".
That phrase all by itself is aplaintiff's attorney's ticket-to-ride.
Betcha.

Those jackasses....and their poor families ..... are gonna pay and pay....for their spray-fest on January 6th.

Karma. She's a biatch. Some say.
/----/ "January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience.."
Because you Libtards keep bringing it up every day. Shut the F**k up and it will go away.

Oh the drama! Brian Sickinick died the next day from two strokes. Ruled as natural causes. Tragic, but the protests had nothing to do with it.

The coroner saying "all that transpired played a role in his condition." is ridiculously vague. Now, if they did an autopsy and looked for spike proteins as a potential cause of the strokes, I might take this ridiculously vague statement more seriously.

"Because you Libtards keep bringing it up every day. Shut the F**k up and it will go away."
'you libtards'....hardly applies to my poor avatar?
However, my avatar would suggest to the seemingly frazzled poster
Cellblock, that if discussions about the January 6th attempted insurrection confuse him, anger him, discombobulate him, well then......don't open up a thread that has it in the title. Duh!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Tragic, but the protests had nothing to do with it."
Well, the coroner's comments are not without merit. And I would put my own confidence more in the coroner who examined the body than I would an anonymous poster on an internet social-media site. But, that's just me.

I would though, conjecture that that coroner's observations will play a part in any --if any -- personal-injury lawsuit brought by the family.
Being fulsomely, graphically and involuntarily sprayed full-on in the face with bear-spray is not healthful. It is injurious. To what degree? I dunno. But, if that tort suit comes to be..... I'm sure the effect of bear-spray on an individual such as Sicknick will be fully articulated to the judge or the jury. That is, if defendants' attorney's don't settle first. No?

Oh the drama! Brian Sickinick died the next day from two strokes. Ruled as natural causes. Tragic, but the protests had nothing to do with it.

The coroner saying "all that transpired played a role in his condition." is ridiculously vague. Now, if they did an autopsy and looked for spike proteins as a potential cause of the strokes, I might take this ridiculously vague statement more seriously.
Was he vaxxed?

Only time I ever hear about it is on here. :dunno:

Even then, I usually just scroll right by it.
Let's not kid ourselves. Jan 6 was a huge gift to the Left, one which will keep on giving, as they say, for years to come.

If the entire Republican National Committee were found to be sexually abusing small boys, it wouldn't be worse.

We've got to fight smart. We've got to organize, and eventually, at the national level, choose cool-headed leaders who understand how to wage political war.

The Left is dragging America down, and the final results are likely to be catastrophic, outside the sphere of normal electoral politics. But until that happens, we have to play by the rules and be seen to do so.

We're the party which supports the rule of law. They're the party of riots. We're the party of free speech. They're the party which is against free speech. We 'Back the Blue'. They want to defund the Blue.

These are enormous advantages for us, as we seek to win 'Middle America'. We must not throw them away.

"We've been calling for his arrest for months and all we get is silence from the left."
--------------------------------------------------------------

So, poster WeGo, let's parse that a bit, OK?

"We've been calling"?
Who is 'we'? Can you show us what you specifically have done? Who have you contacted? Who else is partnered with you in this 'we' identity?

"Silence from the left" ??
Who is this 'left' you speak of?
Can you name the names of who you have contacted about Ray Epps?
And how you can identify them as "the left"?
How would you know?

Have you followed up on this 'silence"?
Meaning, just what have you done specifically?

And too, do you have credible evidence, vettable evidence, for whatever it is that you are alleging this man 'Ray Epps' has done?

Forum List

Back