...and January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience....

I don't give a big hoot about Nancy, if she did something illegal let her spend her last years in prison. I just want my country to quit being a laughing stock with a cult running the place.

Oh you give a hoot alright.
If you really wanted the truth you'd questioning why Ray Eeps hasn't been arrested and why the left has refused to release 4k hours of video.

Oh you give a hoot alright.
If you really wanted the truth you'd questioning why Ray Eeps hasn't been arrested and why the left has refused to release 4k hours of video.
I give, why. Arrest him. Everyone is not a mindless partisan. Think about it.

They were full grown adults who were somewhere they were not suppose to be, besides no one told them to riot and overthrow the government. I often say on here there are two realities. There really aren't. There is just one.

That doesnt answer the question now does it.
Why did nancy not allow the National guard in to help with crowd control?
They were offered and she refused.
You dont find that rather strange?

That doesnt answer the question now does it.
Why did nancy not allow the National guard in to help with crowd control?
They were offered and she refused.
You dont find that rather strange?
I think anyone that did anything illegal that day should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Do you?

Remember Capitol Officer, Brian Sickinick?
Of course, he's dead now.
May he rest in peace....and his family find solace and peace themselves.

But it seems that the Officer didn't die solely of too many donuts as some callous jackasses on a number of RWNJ chatrooms have suggested.

Just exactly what contributed to his untimely death will, we are sure, be sliced, diced, and VitaMixed in the tort courts. And somebody is gonna pay big, in my opinion. And it will be...likely...the homeowner's insurance carrier of those blokes who sprayed Officer Sickinick down with bear-spray. Or, it will be the equity in their homes, their bank accounts, their assets. Their families.

After all what those two jackasses did is a battery. An assault. Clearly and graphic video demonstrated that. In fact, it was evidence in court.
NOT.....a good development for those who support the attackers, the attackers themselves, and their family's assets.

But let's not be distracted by the dollars and cents of RWNJ's jackass actions on January 6th.
Rather, let's see how it is gonna effect the freedom of one of the criminal attackers.
And, for one of 'em.....it means 7 years of less freedom.

This was reported this afternoon:

"Man sentenced to nearly 7 years in Jan. 6 assault of officer Brian Sicknick"

Julian Khater admitted he used chemical spray on officers defending the U.S. Capitol, including Sicknick, who died the next day

"On Friday, a man who attacked Brian Sicknick with chemical spray at the Capitol was sentenced to 80 months — nearly seven years — behind bars. Julian Khater, 32, pleaded guilty in March to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

D.C.’s chief medical examiner previously ruled that Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters, and that “all that transpired on that day played a role in his condition.” George Tanios, who was with Khater that day and admitted buying and handing chemical spray to Khater, is also being sentenced Friday. Neither Khater, 32, nor Tanios, 41, was charged in Sicknick’s death."

--------------------------------------

Note carefully....that underlined sentence above: "all that transpired...played a role".
That phrase all by itself is aplaintiff's attorney's ticket-to-ride.
Betcha.

Those jackasses....and their poor families ..... are gonna pay and pay....for their spray-fest on January 6th.

Karma. She's a biatch. Some say.

It wasn't the rioter's that killed him.
It was too many Maple Bar's!! :rofl:

May he rest in peace

Now if justice is served on the guy who stirred up the crowd based on false allegations, then history will have a field day. They will forget about Nixon.

Step one congressional committee recently released its findings that there is enough evidence for the Justice Department to pursue charges against the Emperor who wore no cloths in his self serving motives to retain power based on lies.

Someone is smiling

May he rest in peace

Now if justice is served on the guy who stirred up the crowd based on false allegations, then history will have a field day. They will forget about Nixon.

Step one congressional committee recently released its findings that there is enough evidence for the Justice Department to pursue charges against the Emperor who wore no cloths in his self serving motives to retain power based on lies.

Someone is smiling
Trump, right?

“… and January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience …”​

Unfortunately, the Trump cult clearly is not willing to accept Trump’s responsibility for Jan. 6th, has little or no sense of shame or embarrassment, and no civic / social or political “conscience” to speak of.

The memory of Trump’s attempts to risk putting the nation on course for civil war … so he could remain in power after losing the election — this will remain only in the memory of decent and responsible Americans who have NOT drunk the cool aid peddled by the Big Liar himself.

How could it not? Did we not all hear Trump later opining / suggesting that to reverse his loss we should consider abolishing our laws and Constitution? Did we not have the example of Brazil, where admirers of Trump and his buddy Bolsonaro — after a close election that Lula clearly won — unsuccessfully tried to tread the very same road to ruin and dictatorship?

I’m not a bloodthirsty type myself. I know full well many of Trump’s followers, even many of those who burst into Congress on Jan. 6th, thought they were fighting “for freedom” or even “democracy.” They will pay the price for their foolishness, but Trump will almost certainly get away with everything, as he always seems to.

What I will never forget is this very sad example, where so many of my fellow citizen’s temporarily lost their minds and supported a demagogue and narcissist who nearly brought us to the brink of a new Civil War. Those who continue to act irresponsibly and crazily, these I will continue to fight as long as I live.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back