And another one bites the dust

" the fear and terror are getting louder and louder coming from you psychopaths."
What in the hell are you talking about? We are fearful because Trump and supporters are going to jail? I don't think so.
Keep trying. One of these days you will reach the level of cute for which you're striving now.

yahoo.com :laughing0301:
Yup.

British spook. Good eye.
1665007979568.png

They were the ones that were originally behind spying on the Trump campaign for Obama to begin with. Judge Andrew Napolitano lost his career in the public eye for exposing that. You don't oppose the Anglo-American elites or the crown, look how they have rigged the elections and destroyed the nation. They are the folks that push this WEF madness, buddy buddy with Klaus Schwabb.

And another one bites the dust.
Reverend Bill Dunfee was arrested on felony charges of interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding, in addition to five misdemeanors on January 6th.
It is approaching 900 arrests with more to come.
Who are these idiots. This guy was a pastor who was not checking with God about what he was doing.

It is amazing how many of the arrested realize the January 6th riot was a big mistake they wish they were not involved with.
You follow Trump, this is what happens.
Any on this site arrested. Any on this site waiting to be arrested?

What did he do? Did he do something actually newsworthy? If he chopped off someones head or something outrageous, im interested, but this story is boring as fuck if he simply entered the Capitol building or pepper sprayed someone. Did he actually do something worthy enough to have his own thread? Lay it on me.

Last edited:
Yup.

British spook. Good eye.
View attachment 706075

They were the ones that were originally behind spying on the Trump campaign for Obama to begin with. Judge Andrew Napolitano lost his career in the public eye for exposing that. You don't oppose the Anglo-American elites or the crown, look how they have rigged the elections and destroyed the nation. They are the folks that push this WEF madness, buddy buddy with Klaus Schwabb.

You people are certifiable CRAZY. It is the type of paranoia that drives people to do things they get thrown in jail for.

You people are certifiable CRAZY. It is the type of paranoia that drives people to do things they get thrown in jail for.
Precisely, the types of things, like say the wrong things, or write the wrong things, or, well, think the wrong things. Heaven forbid.

iu

Maybe in your fentanyl-soaked mind.

But your drug choices are really not my business.
So you don't think any January 6th rioters are going to jail?
This is all in my drug crazed brain?
Steve Bannon is not going to jail?
What Trump could do scares me. But I am seeing him crash and burn. I love it.

So you don't think any January 6th rioters are going to jail?
This is all in my drug crazed brain?
Steve Bannon is not going to jail?

What Trump could do scares me. But I am seeing him crash and burn. I love it.
You're just CUTE!

Well, dumbass, read the attached article. And there has been many more since 2020.
Some of those are excited for Trump supporters to come to prison so they can take care of them. And they will take care of them
Could you be one of those they could take care of?

Forum List

Back