And another one bites the dust

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Authorities wouldn’t provide details of the shooting but eyewitnesses said that Andrew Brown Jr. was shot while trying to drive away, and that deputies fired at him multiple times. The car skidded out of Brown’s yard and eventually hit a tree, said Demetria Williams, who lives on the same street and ran out of her house when she heard the gunshots.

Do you think LeBron James will comment tonight on SPortsLine?

Spoiler alert ****

black man in question was waving a gun/knife and threatened to kill the Police officers whilst resisting arrest and refusing to obey orders.

Not that it will matter.
Where did you find that? I searched and still did not find that report.

Spoiler alert ****

black man in question was waving a gun/knife and threatened to kill the Police officers whilst resisting arrest and refusing to obey orders.

Not that it will matter.
Where did you find that? I searched and still did not find that report.
That's because the scum who edit the stories omit the part where the Black attacker attacks.

“The police didn’t have to shoot my baby,” said Martha McCullen, an aunt of Brown who said she raised him after his parents died. McCullen stood on the stoop of Brown’s rental home, her eyes moist with emotion.
“Andrew Brown was a good person,” she said. “He was about to get his kids back. He was a good father. Now his kids won’t never see him again.”

It's like this was written in Hollywood.....

And Dylan Roof is taken into custody peacefully and even given a a Burger King burger.

Kyle Rittenhaus is given a bottle of water with an AR hanging from his neck after gunning down three

Once again, the underlying denominator in all these police shootings, the victims resist arrest, refuse to cooperate, attempt to escape or attack the police.

Forum List

Back