Anarchy according to our beloved government.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Anarchy according to the pro big government left is taking your son fishing without a fishing license. I wonder if Native Americans even thought of fishing with a license, ooooops. SORRY that was wacist.

Anarchy according to the big government left is getting married without a license. I wonder how many Natives considered getting a license to be betrothed another before pale face showed up and generations after brought about marxist style feudalism. Ooooops, sorry that was wacist.

Anarchy according to the big government left is building a shed without a permit. Yes, I wonder if the Natives thought about whether their permits were in order to erect storage for their yields of corn and tobacco. TOBACCO?!?!?!?!

Oooops is what wacist?

Like I would believe a Russian agent such as yourself....Where is your link to prove your allegations or to even back up what you claim?

Anarchy according to the pro big government left is taking your son fishing without a fishing license. I wonder if Native Americans even thought of fishing with a license, ooooops. SORRY that was wacist.

Anarchy according to the big government left is getting married without a license. I wonder how many Natives considered getting a license to be betrothed another before pale face showed up and generations after brought about marxist style feudalism. Ooooops, sorry that was wacist.

Anarchy according to the big government left is building a shed without a permit. Yes, I wonder if the Natives thought about whether their permits were in order to erect storage for their yields of corn and tobacco. TOBACCO?!?!?!?!

Oooops is what wacist?
Well, if you've paid any attention to the several shows about conservation law enforcement (North Woods Law, Lone Star Law), you'll see they take things like licenses seriously. And they are especially studious about it in Texas. :)
That's not pro big government, that's just following the rules..which is what I thought you right wingers were all about....oh sorry. Same with building a shed. There are rules..governed mostly by the town you live in.

Follow them.

At least I can hunt and fish on my land with out a license so there's that.

You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.

In fact I could sit naked on the bank of the Shenandoah and fish and nobody could do anything about it as long as I don't stand-up and shake my pecker at the canoes/kayakers passing by.....Not that I would want to do either. ;)

I wonder how long it will take the slaves to realize that they no longer need to ask permission, when the collapse happens. Or that they are now the law.

At least I can hunt and fish on my land with out a license so there's that.

You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.

In fact I could sit naked on the bank of the Shenandoah and fish and nobody could do anything about it as long as I don't stand-up and shake my pecker at the canoes/kayakers passing by.....Not that I would want to do either. ;)

Don't forget the DEET!

Oooops is what wacist?

This is what becomes of a people who worship government as their God.

Forum List

Back