An example of Trump being too bull headed to listen to reason.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Barr may be the best we've had leading the Justice department in decades. He's telling Trump to knock it off and Trumps response is to say he's like every American and has the same rights as everyone else.
Well no shit sherlock. I have every right to smoke cigarettes or howl at the moon like a leftist. Doesn't make it sensible.
Is Trump so isolated in his ego that he doesn't realize the impact he has on others with unnecessary tweets.

When a customer hires me to remodel their house I do not allow them to badger me unnecessarily and hover as I work. I've only had a few that did that and I told them all that I was hired to use expertise they didn't have. Give me space or I will pack up and leave.

Micromanaging is counter productive. Either Barr is the man for the job or he isn't.

*waits to be called a liberal by some moron*

Trump knows Barr is his lap dog and wants him to keep acting like one

Neither Trump nor Barr are claiming Stone did not commit a crime, and neither are attempting to get the charges dismissed. Barr is asking the judge in the case to consider this. The judge does not have to comply - the final sentencing is still up to the judge. That has not changed.

Barr stepped in to point out that the recommended 7 - 9 years in prison are usually for VIOLENT criminals, not for someone who 'misled investigators'.

The President saw the injustice and commented on it, like many other Americans. He thanked the US AG for stepping in and taking action. He never ordered Barr to do anything.

Many people, to include Barr, is suggesting / telling the President to shut up, stop talking, and to keep his head down.

WHY?

Despite being President he still has the Constitutional rights of any other citizen, to include the right of Free Speech...and he's using it.

Perhaps it is not the best idea, but it is NOT illegal. Pelosi and the failed coup Democrats are butt-hurt because they humiliated themselves in their failed coup attempt...now they are insisting everything he does and everything he says is another reason to Impeach him again.

Obviously they have not learned yet - this card Impeachment has cost them dearly and will cost them even more in November.

I DARE PELOSI, SCHIFF, NADLER, & THE OTHER HOUSE DEMS TO TRY IMPEACHING THE PRESIDENT AGAIN BEFORE THE ELECTION...THEY WILL LOSE THE HOUSE, ALONG WITH THE SENATE & WH!

:p

Poor, over-sensitive, frustrated, easily-offended / triggered, butt-hurt LOSER Democrats!

:p

The timing of this, right after the calls for Barr's resignation, is making my Spidey senses think "staged spat." Barr will be the darling of the left by this evening.

The timing of this, right after the calls for Barr's resignation, is making my Spidey senses think "staged spat." Barr will be the darling of the left by this evening.

And once again the devil when indictments are handed out. Trump is playing the Dems as deranged fools.

I

Barr may be the best we've had leading the Justice department in decades. He's telling Trump to knock it off and Trumps response is to say he's like every American and has the same rights as everyone else.
Well no shit sherlock. I have every right to smoke cigarettes or howl at the moon like a leftist. Doesn't make it sensible.
Is Trump so isolated in his ego that he doesn't realize the impact he has on others with unnecessary tweets.

When a customer hires me to remodel their house I do not allow them to badger me unnecessarily and hover as I work. I've only had a few that did that and I told them all that I was hired to use expertise they didn't have. Give me space or I will pack up and leave.

Micromanaging is counter productive. Either Barr is the man for the job or he isn't.

*waits to be called a liberal by some moron*

I agree that trump should give barr what he needs to do his job

Forum List

Back