An alleged January 6 insurrectionist told interrogators that then-President Trump ‘called’ them to the Capitol

Lots of them have blamed Trump and two claimed divine sovereignty.. They don't recognize the courts or judges.
He's black.... There's no way he was called by Trump to the capital. Not because Trump is prejudiced but because there's more than an even chance this guy is an agent provocatuer. Given enough time and investigation you would most likely find that this man works for either BLM or antifa. Like I said in another post Trump is on his way to another term and the Democrats know it. Be prepared for another dozen false flags.

He's black.... There's no way he was called by Trump to the capital. Not because Trump is prejudiced but because there's more than an even chance this guy is an agent provocatuer. Given enough time and investigation you would most likely find that this man works for either BLM or antifa. Like I said in another post Trump is on his way to another term and the Democrats know it. Be prepared for another dozen false flags.
I'd say agent provocateur, but not necessarily because he's black. Lots of actual black Trump supporters.

Edit: Watched the vid. That's not a Trump supporter.

basquebromance
No it isn't. I heard Trump tell all those listening to his speech to peacefully go
to the Capital Buildings and speak their peace. He never told anyone to riot or even go into the Capital buildings.

Oh and just what is and "alleged" insurrectionist?? Hell no one who was there that day has been charged with insurrection. Most have been charged with trespassing.

Alleged?? Gotta laugh at that one.

Nope.. The ones who claim divine sovereignty and refuse the authority of the courts are white. Only James Beeks is black.

Last edited:

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

What good is the Second Amendment if not restoring trump to his rightful place, the presidency? You must be cowards. Only one person died, and that was a girl. Hundreds of thousands should've died.

Not me. I know trump lost fair and square and I hope he chokes on a dick.

What good is the Second Amendment if not restoring trump to his rightful place, the presidency? You must be cowards. Only one person died, and that was a girl. Hundreds of thousands should've died.

Its the hard core Trumpies who are calling for civil war.

Trump just watched Jan 6th on TV. He's not going to risk anything or even interfer to stop the hooligans.

4 Died as a result of the riot.

Well of course republicans have no right to protest or question anything and if they do they will immediately be labeled terrorists and insurrectionists. Meanwhile, Biden voters can burn, loot, and murder all that they want, and Democrat leaders will sit on their asses and cheer them on.

Well of course republicans have no right to protest or question anything and if they do they will immediately be labeled terrorists and insurrectionists. Meanwhile, Biden voters can burn, loot, and murder all that they want, and Democrat leaders will sit on their asses and cheer them on.

Of course Republicans can protest. That's guaranteed by the first amendment. Rioting.. carrying guns or other weapons, looting, vandalism and arson are against the law no matter what your politics are.

The mob who did $30 million in damage to the Capitol and attacked police officers aren't special.

Of course Republicans can protest. That's guaranteed by the first amendment. Rioting.. carrying guns or other weapons, looting, vandalism and arson are against the law no matter what your politics are.

The mob who did $30 million in damage to the Capitol and attacked police officers aren't special.
apparently the Leftist mob that looted and burned many cities in 2020, attacked govt.and police buildings, attacked a historic church in DC causing the president to go into hiding, and held Seattle and Portland hostage for many months, are in indeed special though. Nobody is interested in talking to the Democrat politicians and leaders who encouraged and helped the rioters, not even Kamal Harris who helped bail many of the looters and arsonists out of jail. I wonder why…

Forum List

Back