An actual Witch is the poster child for Florida’s anti-grooming law-She’s so proud of herself that she discusses her gender and sexuality with 4 year

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

So what do you think of 4 year olds being taught all about this things sex life.
Funny none of my teachers ever spoke to me about their flippen ass sex life, married life, how to put a condom on a dildo life!
You people are sick in the head and China agrees they have their medical team concluding that homosexuality is a mental disorder. ( most so if you hate your nation does your illness stick). Lots of gays don’t feel the need to strip society of everything like a jack off commie.

So what do you think of 4 year olds being taught all about this things sex life.
Funny none of my teachers ever spoke to me about their flippen ass sex life, married life, how to put a condom on a dildo life!
You people are sick in the head and China agrees they have their medical team concluding that homosexuality is a mental disorder. ( most so if you hate your nation does your illness stick). Lots of gays don’t feel the need to strip society of everything like a jack off commie.
She needs to be barred from approaching any child not her own, for the rest of her natural life. So do those who defend this kind of thing. It is morally reprehensible to discuss gender with any child under the age of 16.

• Banned
She needs to be barred from approaching any child not her own, for the rest of her natural life. So do those who defend this kind of thing. It is morally reprehensible to discuss gender with any child under the age of 16.
LOL nobody wants to touch this one lmfao.

What kind of stuff do you read?

Child care workers often have nothing more than a high school education and make minimum wage. If nurses are comparable to teachers, some of these child care workers (some, not all) are comparable to the people who bring you meals in the hospital, in pay and training.

An actual witch. How is that different to an ordinary witch?

Forum List

Back