An Absence of Class

So you're going to criticize this man's form of civil protest to rationalize a bunch of uncivil and disrespectful jackasses who are unable to constructively articulate themselves in a civil manner? If he would have cracked one of those idiots in the jaw would you likewise agree that the idiots who insulted deserved to get punched?

There were two groups opposing each other, they were separated by a city street. this gentleman crossed the street with the purpose of taunting his opposition, And you think he wasn't looking for trouble? You live in Wonderland?

A man with Parkinson's "taunted" and "hurt" the feelings of a bunch of idiots, wow, he was such an aggressor, no you're full of it Sarge. There is no way you can justify that behavior.

He crossed the Fucking street to begin a confrontation! How is that so difficult to understand? He was looking for a confrontation he got a confrontation. And you have something to cry about. Go ahead and deny it, anyone who can think can see the facts.

There were two groups opposing each other, they were separated by a city street. this gentleman crossed the street with the purpose of taunting his opposition, And you think he wasn't looking for trouble? You live in Wonderland?

A man with Parkinson's "taunted" and "hurt" the feelings of a bunch of idiots, wow, he was such an aggressor, no you're full of it Sarge. There is no way you can justify that behavior.

He crossed the Fucking street to begin a confrontation! How is that so difficult to understand? He was looking for a confrontation he got a confrontation. And you have something to cry about. Go ahead and deny it, anyone who can think can see the facts.

Yesx Sarge, he asked to be insulted that way, so if has he punched one of those idiots in face would he have been justified? Its a yes or no answer Sarge, don't beat me in the head with the BS bat, just answer.

Yesx Sarge, he asked to be insulted that way, so if has he punched one of those idiots in face would he have been justified? Its a yes or no answer Sarge, don't beat me in the head with the BS bat, just answer.

That would make him guilty of assault. So No, he would not be justified in physical assault. This isn't rocket science. I just had this same argument with the Green Party candidate for Ohio Governor. He lost too.

That would make him guilty of assault. So No, he would not be justified in physical assault. This isn't rocket science. I just had this same argument with the Green Party candidate for Ohio Governor. He lost too.

My logic is that one action doesn't justify an ignorant reaction, the TPs should not have reacted that way, there are limits to this crap that one shouldn't cross.

My logic is that one action doesn't justify an ignorant reaction, the TPs should not have reacted that way, there are limits to this crap that one shouldn't cross.

I never said they were right, only that they were instigated. And that cannot be denied.

I never said they were right, only that they were instigated. And that cannot be denied.

Which goes back to what I originally said, you can't use the fact that the man sat in the middle of street as a form of instigation as an excuse for deplorable behavior, he sat in the street holding a sign, no more no less and didn't even respond after being insulted. He traded no words nor insults before he was insulted.

Which goes back to what I originally said, you can't use the fact that the man sat in the middle of street as a form of instigation as an excuse for deplorable behavior, he sat in the street holding a sign, no more no less and didn't even respond after being insulted. He traded no words nor insults before he was insulted.

You can spin it any way you want, but the truth is that he wanted a direct reaction or he would have stayed across the street. And if you are so biased you can't see that then I pity you.

*hits sarcasm button - on*

Yep, cuz there are no clips whatsoever of any unpleasant behavior from left wing organizations.

*off*

As you well know California, I am moderate conservative myself, but I cannot and will not support idiots who commit these kinds of acts of "protest" and the Republicans are shameless monkeys for not calling these people out on their behavior. We all know why they're silent, its because they're depending of these very same people to vote for them in this time of "need" for their party. They're silent out of convenience.

Uh oh, next you will be accused of taking money for posting anti-conservative "lies" and be accused of being a liberal in disguise. And I'm a poet and didn't know it.

Yep, cuz there are no clips whatsoever of any unpleasant behavior from left wing organizations.

*off*

As you well know California, I am moderate conservative myself, but I cannot and will not support idiots who commit these kinds of acts of "protest" and the Republicans are shameless monkeys for not calling these people out on their behavior. We all know why they're silent, its because they're depending of these very same people to vote for them in this time of "need" for their party. They're silent out of convenience.

why are all "moderate conservatives" such LIARS?? whats up wit dat?

That didn't take long.

Bag Lady Ollie, you're wrong.

The dude went and sat on the curb, the people saw him and his sign stating that he had Parkinson's and decided to be stupid.

But........a tea bagging asshole like you would think the AFP asshole was "justified".

Republicans do not like class. they loved Bush and Palin, what more evidence do you want?
They want someone to drink a beer with or help them field dress a moose.
And they love winks for some strange reason.

They don't like class and whats even more sad is that they're depending on pundits like the Hannitys, Limbaughs, Malkins and Becks to revive their party along with these ignorant despicable Tea Party monkeys. No one is saying that these people don't have a right to protest, but they way they go about it is stupid, thats just calling a spade a spade.

32510cb.jpg

*off*

It all starts with be so ashamed to call yourself a democrat that you make up a label like, moderate conservative.

It all starts with be so ashamed to call yourself a democrat that you make up a label like, moderate conservative.

Listen you stupid jackass, just because I don't the BS that 95% of the GOP retards speak doesn't make me a Democrat or liberal, I'm far from that and have no real preference for any political party. I don't play follow the leader when its the blind leading the blind.

*off*

Show me one of unpleasant behavior where left wingers and verbally abuse a sick person. Even if you did that doesn't excuse the deplorable acts those people in that video.

Where did I say it excused it? I also don't condone people using their own illness or the illness or death of a loved one for political point scoring.

I am a moderate conservative in the true sense and follow my own path, I don't follow the path of idiots in a political party out of tradition, I take the time to read, research and think about things before I throw my weight behind it. Extremists on both sides of the spectrum do what others expect them to do.

Oh, you follow the party of idiots, and politics has nothing to do with it. :eusa_eh:

Giving someone money is an insult? Sheesh, I need to get insulted more often!

I am a moderate conservative in the true sense and follow my own path, I don't follow the path of idiots in a political party out of tradition, I take the time to read, research and think about things before I throw my weight behind it. Extremists on both sides of the spectrum do what others expect them to do.

Oh, you follow the party of idiots, and politics has nothing to do with it. :eusa_eh:

I don't follow a party of idiots, beliefs wise I'm a moderate conservative, party wise I'm an independent, though I grew up in a household with a Black Republican father. I find it stupid for anyone to blindly follow any party without seriously evaluating that party's politics.

Forum List

Back