An 18-year-old girl found dead in a creek near my home , Isère, France.

Ludovic Bertin, the murderer the Victorine Dartois

View attachment 401951

Ludovic Bertin is the 25-year-old man who was arrested by the police on Tuesday at around 3:20 pm and placed in custody as part of the investigation into the murder of Victorine Dartois, who was found dead in a Villefontaine creek on September 28.
He was born in the Rhone, is known to the police, especially for drug crimes, and is described as a «small local offender» by a source close to the investigation.
The father of a 6-month-old, married for more than 3 years, lived less than a kilometre from the young woman’s home. He had a job.
In custody, the suspect confessed to Victorine’s murder. He revealed that he had disposed of his clothes and sneakers in a container buried in a nearby community.
These clothes did indeed find Wednesday in this container.
However, we do not know under what circumstances he ran into the young woman.
“It just sounds like a bad meeting. He would have obviously tried to approach her. Victorine was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” says a source close to the investigation.

Qui est Ludovic Bertin, le meurtrier le Victorine Dartois ?
Very sad. Nobody's surprised. Another innocent life sacrificed to multiculturalism

This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.

View attachment 394183
Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.

The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.

Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme

May the Good Lord grant her family comfort.

View attachment 401951

Ludovic Bertin is the 25-year-old man who was arrested by the police on Tuesday at around 3:20 pm and placed in custody as part of the investigation into the murder of Victorine Dartois, who was found dead in a Villefontaine creek on September 28.
He was born in the Rhone, is known to the police, especially for drug crimes, and is described as a «small local offender» by a source close to the investigation.
The father of a 6-month-old, married for more than 3 years, lived less than a kilometre from the young woman’s home. He had a job.
In custody, the suspect confessed to Victorine’s murder. He revealed that he had disposed of his clothes and sneakers in a container buried in a nearby community.
“It just sounds like a bad meeting. He would have obviously tried to approach her. Victorine was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” says a source close to the investigation.

Very sad. Nobody's surprised. Another innocent life sacrificed to multiculturalism
The French médias talk about the murderer but we only gives this information about Ludovic B only the B and no picture of him and this is the only link that give all the information . Macaroni like all the other lefties don't like to talk against those bastard who rape and kill girls.

View attachment 401951

The French médias talk about the murderer but we only gives this information about Ludovic B only the B and no picture of him and this is the only link that give all the information . Macaroni like all the other lefties don't like to talk against those bastard who rape and kill girls.
I read the article in english. Do you have any idea how long he or his family have been in the country? You can see they're not native French

View attachment 401951

I read the article in english. Do you have any idea how long he or his family have been in the country? You can see they're not native French
I have no information about his family and how long they are in France only that he was born in France.
But he is not alone here in France of his kind, I regularly see this kind of individual with a wrong behavior but especially when I leave my small village , it has less around, it is so much better

View attachment 401951

I have no information about his family and how long they are in France only that he was born in France.
But he is not alone here in France of his kind, I regularly see this kind of individual with a wrong behavior but especially when I leave my small village , it has less around, it is so much better
I had a friend from Barcelona for awhile, she went back a couple years ago. She used to tell me how great the city WAS but now all you see now is foreigners dressed in their "Halloween costumes" who always harasse Spanish women in their own country. Seems the same in every Western Christian country these days

View attachment 401951

I had a friend from Barcelona for awhile, she went back a couple years ago. She used to tell me how great the city WAS but now all you see now is foreigners dressed in their "Halloween costumes" who always harasse Spanish women in their own country. Seems the same in every Western Christian country these days
Europe has become a space for all this shit that comes here the English decided to separate from Europe they don't want anymore of all the migrants who come in boats and France is far from acting like the English especially with Macaroni who has a thing for thugs.:p

7845.jpg

View attachment 401951

Europe has become a space for all this shit that comes here the English decided to separate from Europe they don't want anymore of all the migrants who come in boats and France is far from acting like the English especially with Macaroni who has a thing for thugs.:p

View attachment 402367
I could see Biden standing in that picture. This is why you never vote left. The innocent die because nations vote left

This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.

View attachment 394183
Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.

The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.

Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme
Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.
Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.
In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.
Yes, women should always be careful and take any risk.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif
The killer is a French national yet even without the slightest shred of evidence you put your racist views on display for everyone to witness.
So which of you would like to apologize first, to the Muslim community in France, OP Dahlia, or JGalt?
Were waiting!

View attachment 401951

View attachment 402367
Brexit had nothing to do with black refugees. It was in part about the free movement of white mainly Christian European nationals coming to work legally in the UK.

What is your snap of three young lads - the one in the middle clearly white, supposed to convey?

View attachment 394183

Most differently a stocker who has been following her for months
A complete tragedy

The Leftists i really hates them because they have shown over and over again that for them it is more important to protect and cover the crimes of foreigners and to close their eyes when women are massacred by them.
Yea , we hate them too. They are destroying our country .

The Leftists i really hates them because they have shown over and over again that for them it is more important to protect and cover the crimes of foreigners and to close their eyes when women are massacred by them.
Yea , we hate them too. They are destroying our country .
Yes, they are and the lefties let them do it without any reaction.

View attachment 394183

Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.
Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.
In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif
The killer is a French national yet even without the slightest shred of evidence you put your racist views on display for everyone to witness.
So which of you would like to apologize first, to the Muslim community in France, OP Dahlia, or JGalt?
Were waiting!
Go away! i already told you ..
.Hey my wish most come true.

giphy9.gif

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

I'm not apologizing to anyone. In fact, I'd even volunteer to put a 147 grain 9mm Hydra-Shok bullet behind the ear of this POS animal, if the French government would let me.

I'd even supply my own ammunition.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

I'm not apologizing to anyone. In fact, I'd even volunteer to put a 147 grain 9mm Hydra-Shok bullet behind the ear of this POS animal, if the French government would let me.

Or better yet, splatter the cocksucker's brains all over a piece of canvas, and call it "modern art." They could hang it in the Louvre, for all I care, and charge admission to see it.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

The French should be more like the Americans...eye for eye tooth for tooth hey fight the bastards with the weapons but here they are pussies like the one you quote.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

The French should be more like the Americans...eye for eye tooth for tooth hey fight the bastards with the weapons but here they are pussies like the one you quote.

It was partially through the help of France that we secured our freedom from British tyranny. Benjamin Franklin sought the help of France in our fight against British colonialism, and you helped us defeat those eel and blood pie-eating Redcoat bastards.

Plus, you gave us an awesome statue that still stands in a New York harbor. Thanks.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

It was partially through the help of France that we secured our freedom from British tyranny. Benjamin Franklin sought the help of France in our fight against British colonialism, and you helped us defeat those eel and blood pie-eating Redcoat bastards.

Plus, you gave us an awesome statue that still stands in a New York harbor. Thanks.
Lafayette came without hesitation to help the United States we have a link forever but France is not the same she lost her roots because of immigration

New Topics

Forum List

Back