Amid the claims of tea party violence I find this video

It does not qualify because it is Breitbart? Is that like everything is going to be transparent, debated on CSPAN for five days, ignoring the will of the people, just checking? Oh, thats right because the POS you elected for POTUS said it, it's OKAY!!!!

Your disingenuous when you claim to detest it from either side, your beginning to mimic The Obaminator, the only POTUS since 1980 that makes Carter look good.....God I would hate to know I made Carter look good, he needs to resign now and see if Habitat will use him.....

No, it does not qualify because it is Breitbart.

It does not qualify because Breitbart specifically goes out and tries to create confrontational situations, so he can post them on his website and get good ratings.

In legal terms, that is commonly known as "Entrapment".

I have agreed in many different threads that anyone threatening people with violence or committing violence on either side should be dealt with appropriately.

I just don't believe Andrew Brietbart and his edited videos, specifically, at all.
You meaan he is as big a liar as Obama and the rest of the dem leaders? Doubt he is that bad.

Eggs hurt and they are gooey. And they smell.

Mean liberals. :evil:

I believe I called the eggs "vandalizing" and the comments later "threats"

Just saying you can inject what you want into the thread. The video shows bad behavior and making light of or excuses for such behavior shows who people truly are. Regardless of the instigator, the person who does the action, or the victim of the action this type of behavior is bad. Its the same thing as spitting on someone...it doesn't really hurt, it washes off, and its wrong.

continue flaming each other now :).

Last edited:
I already saw and condemed this stupidity.

They are acting like lame brained kids and detracting from their own efforts to be heard.

This needs to stop on both sides.

Who of you will join in on that statement?

They're Leftists... they're advocates of illict political gains; they're entitled to do what ever they feel that they need to do; they're violent, they're ruthless; they're anti-American... they're counter-productive to the common good; they are the same species as TRUTH MATTERS... they're the same species as Harry Ried, Nancy Pelosi, Bawney Fwank, Joe Biden and the Brown Clown: King Hussein of America.

Just saying you can inject what you want into the thread. The video shows bad behavior and making light of or excuses for such behavior shows who people truly are. Regardless of the instigator, the person who does the action, or the victim of the action this type of behavior is bad. Its the same thing as spitting on someone...it doesn't really hurt, it washes off, and its wrong.

Vandalization implies permanent damage. Eggs can be washed right off at the nearest car wash.

The "threat" was veiled at best, and in no way specific. He could have meant any number of things by it. And it was certainly a threat garnered by entrapment.

And yes, the video does show bad behavior. That is correct. But it is the type of behavior that can be shrugged off. No harm, no foul.

Bricks and Death threats against children, on the other hand, are a whole different ball of wax.

They're Leftists... they're advocates of illict political gains; they're entitled to do what ever they feel that they need to do; they're violent, they're ruthless; they're anti-American... they're counter-productive to the common good; they are the same species as TRUTH MATTERS... they're the same species as Harry Ried, Nancy Pelosi, Bawney Fwank, Joe Biden and the Brown Clown: King Hussein of America.

Do you never stop with the meaningless, inflammatory rhetoric?

My god, it seems like you can insert it into any situation.

So I can get your support for people on the right vandalizing liberal/progressive property when they say things that inflame the crowd.

That is good to know.

No-one touched Breitbart, did they? No one touched his camera, or vandalized any of his property.

If a member of the KKK walks into a bar in the South Bronx in full regalia, you can be quite sure that he's going to be threatened, as in "Get the fuck out of here before we all beat the crap out of you."

And in this case, there wasn't even an overt threat made, just some vague comment.

Neither you, nor I, have any idea what kind of exchange happened beforehand that might have provoked said comment.
Nice spin. But we are not talking about a KKK member. But I'll put you down for a yes.

YouTube - Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Breitbart

Ooops thats not the tea party being violent, thats the progressives vandalizing private property with eggs and threatening to get violent if a tea party person doesn't leave their midst.

OOOPS :eusa_whistle:

That has nothing to do with tea party violence, genius.
There is no tea party violence fuck wit.

So the movement that takes its name from a bunch of violent vandals doesn't even support breaking things?

How ironic. The pussification of revolution.

[It does not qualify because Breitbart specifically goes out and tries to create confrontational situations, so he can post them on his website and get good ratings.

Which is EXACTLY what the right accused the black Congressmen of doing the other day when they walked to the Capitol.

[It does not qualify because Breitbart specifically goes out and tries to create confrontational situations, so he can post them on his website and get good ratings.

Which is EXACTLY what the right accused the black Congressmen of doing the other day when they walked to the Capitol.

Except that, in the case of Breitbart, he intentionally went out of his way to find protestors who favored Reid, and then inserted himself in the middle of them, intentionally trying to provoke them.

In the congressmen's case THEY WERE WALKING TO WORK.

But yeah, that's the same, right?

It does not qualify because it is Breitbart? Is that like everything is going to be transparent, debated on CSPAN for five days, ignoring the will of the people, just checking? Oh, thats right because the POS you elected for POTUS said it, it's OKAY!!!!

Your disingenuous when you claim to detest it from either side, your beginning to mimic The Obaminator, the only POTUS since 1980 that makes Carter look good.....God I would hate to know I made Carter look good, he needs to resign now and see if Habitat will use him.....

No, it does not qualify because it is Breitbart.

It does not qualify because Breitbart specifically goes out and tries to create confrontational situations, so he can post them on his website and get good ratings.

So your a victim of Entrapment now?

Except that, in the case of Breitbart, he intentionally went out of his way to find protestors who favored Reid, and then inserted himself in the middle of them, intentionally trying to provoke them.

Actually I heard a radio interview with him and he got out to ask why those Ried sycophants were holding signs telling the people going to the tea party to go in the wrong direction.

And tell me what on the tape was he doing to provoke anyone? He wasn't shouting threatening violence as those in the crowd were.

They were guilty of public beingblackxication.

Its a rorshach test of hypocrisy.

Everyone of them that said it was nothing and brushed it off would and HAS screamed bloody murder at tea party protests, and many all also in the same crowd who spew the phamtom 'racist' accusation at anti government protests.

It does indeed show the true nature of partisan behavior.

And tell me what on the tape was he doing to provoke anyone? He wasn't shouting threatening violence as those in the crowd were.
He was exposing them as the big government stooges and excuse makers, and had a camera filming their rediculous behavior.

Forum List

Back