America's Terminal Decline

I have known people that pass gas purposely , they think that its funny Moonglow !!

not supposed to be done in Church though and everyone knows that . And that's why it is just licentious behavior and decay rather than Freedom Moonglow .
Since my Grand Father did it in the 1960's, then the decline has been in operation for some time now...
----------------- licentious behavior in my opinion Moonglow !!

I'll also note that your average posts per day are about double mine, so who is really the loud mouth? You are a pathetic loser who has very little going on IRL, so you feel compelled to stalk people who are happy with their own lives, such as I.
...says the poster who has been logged-on since I left :rofl: I've been out "doin' stuff" You? Not so much hon :itsok:

I'll also note that your average posts per day are about double mine, so who is really the loud mouth? You are a pathetic loser who has very little going on IRL, so you feel compelled to stalk people who are happy with their own lives, such as I.
...says the poster who has been logged-on since I left :rofl: I've been out "doin' stuff" You? Not so much hon :itsok:

I've made 40 posts in the past week - you've made 200 in the past 4 days. Methinks you spend far more time here than I do, you toxic nincompoop.

"America's Terminal Decline"

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.

Right, I said that in the OP. Find a grown up to read it to you

cheer up Frank57 :itsok: Who you supporting anyway? If I were a repub, I'd support the grown-up who can get things done- Kasich

Is a ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right; this idiotic thread is yet another example of republicans' politics of fear, further proof that the GOP has nothing of value or merit to offer the American people – just lies.

Right, I said that in the OP. Fund a grown up to read it to you

cheer up Frank57 :itsok: Who you supporting anyway? If I were a repub, I'd support the grown-up who can get things done- Kasich

Right, I said that in the OP. Fund a grown up to read it to you

I'm supporting another Boston Tea Party

Thanks to our one political party with 2 seemingly different names, America's days as a single sovereign nation are all over except for the counting. When we split part, China will annex Hawaii and the Russian will back Mexico in La Reconquista of California. California Democrats will be shocked that they will be offered the choice of slavery or execution, but who didn't see it coming? "We were all for you defeating the evil nasty USA, why are you going all Cheney on us?"

After defeating the Russian backed Mexican insurgents,Texas and Oklahoma will form their own sovereign, Constitutional based nation.

Large American urban centers elsewhere in the former USA will resemble The Walking Dead (why do you think the show is so popular? You're looking at your future). The Democrat base, now cut off from their life support will wither and die. The few survivors will be the most ruthless, lawless and well armed.

Canada will try to annex Michigan and Wisconsin then loose all interest halfway through the effort

Tickets to Alexander Hamilton on Broadway will still be near impossible to obtain
What is causing your nightmares? A bit of rancid beer? Drugs?

Thanks to our one political party with 2 seemingly different names, America's days as a single sovereign nation are all over except for the counting. When we split part, China will annex Hawaii and the Russian will back Mexico in La Reconquista of California. California Democrats will be shocked that they will be offered the choice of slavery or execution, but who didn't see it coming? "We were all for you defeating the evil nasty USA, why are you going all Cheney on us?"

After defeating the Russian backed Mexican insurgents,Texas and Oklahoma will form their own sovereign, Constitutional based nation.

Large American urban centers elsewhere in the former USA will resemble The Walking Dead (why do you think the show is so popular? You're looking at your future). The Democrat base, now cut off from their life support will wither and die. The few survivors will be the most ruthless, lawless and well armed.

Canada will try to annex Michigan and Wisconsin then loose all interest halfway through the effort

Tickets to Alexander Hamilton on Broadway will still be near impossible to obtain
maybe someone :piss2: in his cornflakes :D

What I find surprising is that it is NOW an issue for him after he was here for all of #OWS and didn't say a peep :eusa_think:

your butt hurt siggie pic (you don't say who you are "for" only who you are "against" [typical rw'er M.O. BTW] is why.

you never answered my question boedicca Who are you for? Its easy to be against something. You status quo- types are the reason this great nation (Snow Snookie jargon ;) ) is stuck in neutral or regressing.

The Bushes, the Republican establishment, the Democrat Party and their Low Information Base

Sooo..... to what to we owe your "waking-up" YEARS AFTER IT WAS APPARENT THAT THE WASHINGTON ESTABL WASN'T WORKING FOR YOU? :banghead: The black guy right?

Sooo..... to what to we owe your "waking-up" YEARS AFTER IT WAS APPARENT THAT THE WASHINGTON ESTABL WASN'T WORKING FOR YOU? :banghead: The black guy right?

Somehow you missed all my "the Entire fucking Bush family belongs in Dante's Ninth Circle with the other fucking traitors" posts going back for a decade

Hopefully the OP was just kidding, but either way this kind of nonsense should be in the Conspiracy Forum.

..... or satire? It is not easy to judge. I read an "interesting"(?) article, which was originally a Swiss TV broadcast: 28. April 2015 ( Switzerland is an independent country in Europe is, (not a member of the EU))

In your opinion, what it in category? Medien-Klagemauer.TV - Die anderen Nachrichten...

"Modern warfare against Europe: US-ships bringing masses of refugees to Europe.

......Refugees interestingly report on this question that their ships of transport sailed under the American flag. Obviously the US-government and the finance oligarchy seems to be the director of this mass migration. But what is it that causes them to illegally push refugees into Europe? Is it for highly commendable, selfless and humanitarian reasons? Surely not. For the US-government absolutely resolutely and mercilessly protects its own borders against illegal immigrants.....
... Here with us however US-ships bring thousands of refugees to Europe. How would the US-government react if French or Italian ships smuggled Mexican immigrants into their country? This is a decisive question in the contemplation of the refugee situation. For a continuing US-refugee-strategy brings existential problems to the European countries. This would be the same in the USA. That’s why they secure their borders so thoroughly. So the whole artificially initiated refugee catastrophe now enfolds as a form of modern warfare by the US-government and the finance oligarchy behind it. One could also put it this way: First the bombs fell in Lybia, now in Europe the refugees “fall” – metaphorically speaking. A highly explosive problem. – So this is nothing other than a subtly devised economic and financial war that is being fought against Europe, especially Germany. Yet it is also a social war, for it includes a targeted infiltration of the family, workplaces, culture, and education. The target of this war is clearly outlined. It’s the same as with the so-called “Arabic Spring”: Europe as a political, economic and cultural height is to be dissolved, country by country. What remains is a hugely destabilized Euro-mush without national identities. A worn-down chaos which exhaustedly lets itself be taken into the New-World-Order of the global finance oligarchy. The national states of Europe would have never been willing to do that, just like the blossoming states before the Arabic Spring. – It’s worth thinking about this, dear viewers. Have a good evening.
from m.b./h.m."

Hopefully the OP was just kidding, but either way this kind of nonsense should be in the Conspiracy Forum.

..... or satire? It is not easy to judge. I read an "interesting"(?) article, which was originally a Swiss TV broadcast: 28. April 2015 ( Switzerland is an independent country in Europe is, (not a member of the EU))

In your opinion, what it in category? Medien-Klagemauer.TV - Die anderen Nachrichten...

"Modern warfare against Europe: US-ships bringing masses of refugees to Europe.

......Refugees interestingly report on this question that their ships of transport sailed under the American flag. Obviously the US-government and the finance oligarchy seems to be the director of this mass migration. But what is it that causes them to illegally push refugees into Europe? Is it for highly commendable, selfless and humanitarian reasons? Surely not. For the US-government absolutely resolutely and mercilessly protects its own borders against illegal immigrants.....
... Here with us however US-ships bring thousands of refugees to Europe. How would the US-government react if French or Italian ships smuggled Mexican immigrants into their country? This is a decisive question in the contemplation of the refugee situation. For a continuing US-refugee-strategy brings existential problems to the European countries. This would be the same in the USA. That’s why they secure their borders so thoroughly. So the whole artificially initiated refugee catastrophe now enfolds as a form of modern warfare by the US-government and the finance oligarchy behind it. One could also put it this way: First the bombs fell in Lybia, now in Europe the refugees “fall” – metaphorically speaking. A highly explosive problem. – So this is nothing other than a subtly devised economic and financial war that is being fought against Europe, especially Germany. Yet it is also a social war, for it includes a targeted infiltration of the family, workplaces, culture, and education. The target of this war is clearly outlined. It’s the same as with the so-called “Arabic Spring”: Europe as a political, economic and cultural height is to be dissolved, country by country. What remains is a hugely destabilized Euro-mush without national identities. A worn-down chaos which exhaustedly lets itself be taken into the New-World-Order of the global finance oligarchy. The national states of Europe would have never been willing to do that, just like the blossoming states before the Arabic Spring. – It’s worth thinking about this, dear viewers. Have a good evening.
from m.b./h.m."

Wait, that's the first I've heard of this. US Ships are ferrying the refugees into Europe?

Forum List

Back