America's political trolls a copy from Russia?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Wow, I guess that explains some users here.

Americans are now copying Russia and making hundreds of fake Facebook accounts to influence politics (FB)

Americans are now copying Russia and making hundreds of fake Facebook accounts to influence politics (FB)

Rob Price
Business InsiderOctober 11, 2018
a19ec878a390f277b728de7b33c7eaa0

facebook ceo mark zuckerberg founder
Zach Gibson/Getty Images" data-reactid="22" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">Zach Gibson/Getty Images

" data-reactid="23" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">

• Facebook has taken down 559 pages and 251 accounts that were part of coordinated campaigns to influence US politics.
  • The accounts were run by Americans and are evidence of how malicious users in the US are increasingly copying the techniques Russian trolls used in the 2016 US election.
Americans are taking a page out of Russia's playbook.

"Many were using fake accounts or multiple accounts with the same names and posted massive amounts of content across a network of Groups and Pages to drive traffic to their websites," Nathaniel Gleicher, Facebook's head of cybersecurity, wrote.

OK...

I say next time we let the krauts and muscovites keep the place.

All the smart pollacks left when they saw troops massing on both borders. Obviously everyone left there is an imbecile.

• Banned
OK...

I say next time we let the krauts and muscovites keep the place.

All the smart pollacks left when they saw troops massing on both borders. Obviously everyone left there is an imbecile.

So off topic & so anti- Polish despite claiming to be a Polak, you must be Jewish.

That is infact what the USA & UK did they did nothing when Krauts & Soviets invaded Poland & then finalized Stalins takeover of Poland in Tehran,Yalta & Potsdam conferences.

Forum List

Back