Americans Love Donald Trump

Lol. Thanks.. Sometimes my tablet changes the word . I usually catch it. Nordstream2 was 11 years in development and cost about 3 billion dollars. It was an ideal revenue stream to sell gas from Russia and the Stans.

Now Russia is building a 3 billion dollar pipeline to China. You think Putin is smart?????

Yes he's smart. China will buy every drop of oil they can get from Russia.

In your delusions people who get flu shots are Marxist slaves as well.

People do it because they want to, not because your DemoKKKrat slave owners tell them to.

You're not very bright are you.

1694720241256.png

Last edited:
False.

Too bad for you Biden not only got more than 700 million votes, he got more than 800 million votes.

LOL. The number was 70 million, not 700 million. Moron.

And you are a liar. Only an idiot would believe that the pedo senile fuck Biden got 20 million more than the great Obama. Only an idiot would believe that the pedo senile fuck Biden Trump blew past the 70 million ceiling, never broken before, straight to 80 million. won. The election was stolen. Only fools dont believe it.

You are a classic dupe of fake news

People do it because they want to, not because your DemoKKKrat slave owners tell them to.

You're not very bright are you.

I'm getting my vaccines because I want to, dumbo. For the same reasons I get a flu shot.

The only thing political about the COVID Vaccines is that a bunch of MAGGOT morons have tried to make a political issue out of a medical issue.

LOL. The number was 70 million, not 700 million. Moron.

And you are a liar. Only an idiot would believe that the pedo senile fuck Biden got 20 million more than the great Obama. Only an idiot would believe that the pedo senile fuck Biden Trump blew past the 70 million ceiling, never broken before, straight to 80 million. won. The election was stolen. Only fools dont believe it.

You are a classic dupe of fake news
If Biden had needed them, he would have gotten 700 or 800 million votes.

If Biden had needed them, he would have gotten 700 or 800 million votes.

Thats what he did. He cheated and created fake votes and stole the election knowing that morons and idiots like you would be dumb enough to believe it

This is the real TDS. They really do love him.

This is just inexplicable. This is a cult.

All your kind do is project. In this case the left are fucking nuts, their leaders are fucked, and your kind clings so tight anyhow you don't know which end is up. Just look at the left's responses on this board. All excuses, projection, crickets, and meaningless shit.

Forum List

Back