Americans Love Donald Trump

This is the real TDS. They really do love him.

This is just inexplicable. This is a cult.
Trump is very polarizing. Millions love him and millions hate him.

One thing to say about Biden, he is no where near as polarizing as Trump. I would expect most people don't give a rat's ass either way about Biden.

(Noticed I did like a lot of the left do when there is a thread about Biden.... They try to make the tread about Trump..... So I'm introducing Biden into a thread about Trump.)

These are your MAGA supporters. This is when they believe America was great. This is what they want to make America into again.

The only American politician who can fill large stadiums with crowds.
The billionaire who is also a man of the people.
In 2020 he was the first presidential candidate to get more than 700 million votes

Why Americans Love Donald Trump​

View attachment 828190

Election 2024: Trump polling 10 points higher than Biden​

View attachment 828191

That would certainly be the case if dirty democrats didn't learn how to cheat, and steal national elections. Get ready for plandemic #2.

That would certainly be the case if dirty democrats didn't learn how to cheat, and steal national elections. Get ready for plandemic #2.

Plandemic is already starting. Jill Biden has Covid (after how many vaccines?) and Pedo Joe is wearing his mask

Doesn't take 50% of the US population to fill a stadium.

That people who support Trump are the sort who think politics is ENTERTAINMENT rather than the running of a country... is pretty worrying.
I find people that support the unquestionably cognitively impaired Biden 1,000 time more worrying. We have no idea who is calling the shots and running the country.

376763210_7272207349460574_4265639411855918335_n.jpg

Very one-sided pictures. Not everyone was flipping him off....

IOWA CAUCUSES

Donald Trump greeted with cheers and chants in Ames at Iowa vs. Iowa State football game..​

A large group of excited Cyclone and Hawkeye fans crowded onto a terrace at Jack Trice Stadium Saturday, briefly united in chanting the same name.

“Trump! Trump! Trump!” they cheered — waiting for the former president to emerge from a private suite where he watched the annual in-state rivalry game that pits the University of Iowa and Iowa State University against each other.

Every word I write is true. The national polls are mixed: look at 538 and realclear politics.

2 of 3 Americans believe Trump should be tried.

He has gained not one one single vote.

Votar is a purveyor of fake news and is probably a new graduate of the Russian farm or someone's sock.

Two of three Americans believe that Trump should be tried for crimes.

Votar Roja: Bullspit. Fake news, fake polls. Why is Trump beating Biden in the polls? LOL. Moron

Doesn't take 50% of the US population to fill a stadium.

That people who support Trump are the sort who think politics is ENTERTAINMENT rather than the running of a country... is pretty worrying.
As opposed to the people who think politics is organized crime and enable it?

Forum List

Back