Americans have been brainwashed

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Over the past 10 years there has been a significant shift in the American mentality. Under Reagan and Bush, it seems to me that no one would have even thought that Trumpojesters are right. They sewed European templates into them, now the Americans associate the right with the imperialist conservative left, like the Prussian pan-Germanists and the British Tories.

This is probably due to a decrease in intelligence, what other reasons for this degradation can be?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
  • Banned
1408626267317_wps_9_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

• Banned
The European conservative left calls themselves "right", but these totalitarians have nothing to do with the American right.

• Funny
Lulled into a spiritual sleep by lies and deception along with the fact many have been poisoned by toxins and all the other environmental factors.

• Banned
That's good to know...
sitemgr_photo_12449.png
If these people cannot declare themselves on their own, without faking right-wingers, then they de facto recognized themselves as untermensches

• Funny
  • Banned
cnm
Just like blondes claim to be "beautiful" but almost everyone fakes a brunette face. If they are proud of their white eyebrows, then why do they dye them?

• Wow
  • Banned
cnm
And the symbols are leftist. A complete lack of creativity, just like Trump used Reagan paraphernalia.

rabochij-i-kolhoznitsa-1330-1060x644.jpg

By the way, this is generally a hallmark of the left.
Even by the fact that Trump is a plagiarist, you can understand that he is left

Last edited:
  • Sad
Over the past 10 years there has been a significant shift in the American mentality.

Much more than 10 years. It can be traced back to 1992 when a little guy with funny years scared the crap out of the duopoly. From that point on you can see the effort by the duopoly to divide the country so that we would never unite behind a 3rd party candidate. It was at this stage that they started to convivence their followers the other side was evil and that the only way to keep that evil at bay was to vote for your beloved party, and they have done an amazing job at this with the help of the media from both sides.

In the 50s people used to chant "better dead than red", now we have people wearing shirts that say "I'd Rather Be Russian Than A Democrat".

Over the past 10 years there has been a significant shift in the American mentality. Under Reagan and Bush, it seems to me that no one would have even thought that Trumpojesters are right. They sewed European templates into them, now the Americans associate the right with the imperialist conservative left, like the Prussian pan-Germanists and the British Tories.

This is probably due to a decrease in intelligence, what other reasons for this degradation can be?
Imperialism in this country is a Left/Right thing. Not sure what it is you are trying to say; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com.

Golfing Gator I don't know, but a lot of resources are talking about a decline in IQ and a catastrophic increase in autism.

Much more than 10 years. It can be traced back to 1992 when a little guy with funny years scared the crap out of the duopoly. From that point on you can see the effort by the duopoly to divide the country so that we would never unite behind a 3rd party candidate. It was at this stage that they started to convivence their followers the other side was evil and that the only way to keep that evil at bay was to vote for your beloved party, and they have done an amazing job at this with the help of the media from both sides.

In the 50s people used to chant "better dead than red", now we have people wearing shirts that say "I'd Rather Be Russian Than A Democrat".
All Republicans before Trump were about the same.

Its Dimmer Dimwit o'clock again! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!!

Imperialism in terms of American politics is the left. Empire is absolutism, slavery and centralization.
There is no evidence backing your premise that Imperialism is just a Left thing. Nixon wasn't Left and he took over Chile South America, installed a puppet dictator, and we took their copper.

"And Empire is absolutism, slavery, and centralization?" What do you think we've been doing to Central and South America for the last eighty years?

• Thanks
Imperialism in terms of American politics is the left. Empire is absolutism, slavery and centralization.
V. I. Lenin gave a definition of imperialism, which included five of its main features:
"1) the concentration of production and capital, which has reached such a high stage of development that it has created monopolies that play a decisive role in economic life;
2) the merger of bank capital with industrial capital and the creation, on the basis of this "financial capital", of a financial oligarchy;
3) the export of capital, in contrast to the export of goods, is of particular importance;
4) international monopolistic unions of capitalists are formed, dividing the world
5) the territorial division of the earth by the largest capitalist powers has been completed and the struggle for the redistribution of the world begins"

Forum List

Back