Americans Brutally Rejecting VP Kamala Harris

I literally just wrote “yup those are my words” and your response is “That you will not now own up to what you said, and what it clearly means, is no deficiency on my part;”

And what you said, for which you will now not own up to what it means, is…

…there is nothing wrong with wanting to select a black women as VP…

Clearly implying, if not outright saying, that it is OK to pick someone for an important high office based on claimed minority status, without any regard to whether the candidate actually possesses the character or abilities to fulfill the duties of that office.

And you're saying this in defense of a specific example of someone who has been chosen for a high office, who very clearly does not possess the character or abilities to fulfill the duty of that office; who are undeniably chosen for reasons having nothing whatsoever to do with suitability for he position for which she was chosen.

And you are, as wrong as it is possible to be, at every level of this discussion.

At one level, you are openly defending sexism and racism, by defending the use of those criteria to select someone for a position.

And you are denying the value in considering the actual qualifications of a candidate for a position.

And when called on what what you said clearly means, you are lying in denying it; and trying to suggest that it is I with whom there is something wrong, for calling it out.

But then, nothing about this is any different from what everyone here already knows to expect from you. You are what you are.
Nope that’s not what I was clearly saying. I should know because I said it!!! Your warped interpretation of it is where your meaningless opinion comes into play. Since I consider your opinions on par with hot shit it leaves the same stink

Nope that’s not what I was clearly saying. I should know because I said it!!! Your warped interpretation of it is where your meaningless opinion comes into play. Since I consider your opinions on par with hot shit it leaves the same stink

That's what you explicitly said. That it's OK to choose a VP for being black and a woman.

Even without going into anything about actual qualifications, that makes you, right there, an explicit defender of racism and sexism.

And in the context of defending the selection of The Whore for VP, you're pretty much discounting any value in considering the actual qualifications of anyone for a position for which one is chosen.

What you have said amounts to it being OK to select someone for an important high position, based solely on sexist and racist criteria, and not in the least bit on one's actual suitability for that position.

You said it, and now you're trying to deny it. You're speaking, as you nearly always do, with a forked tongue.

That's what you explicitly said. That it's OK to choose a VP for being black and a woman.

Even without going into anything about actual qualifications, that makes you, right there, an explicit defender of racism and sexism.

And in the context of defending the selection of The Whore for VP, you're pretty much discounting any value in considering the actual qualifications of anyone for a position for which one is chosen.

What you have said amounts to it being OK to select someone for an important high position, based solely on sexist and racist criteria, and not in the least bit on one's actual suitability for that position.

You said it, and now you're trying to deny it. You're speaking, as you nearly always do, with a forked tongue.
Uhh no that’s not what I just said... you changed my words to fit your fake narrative. Try again but use the exact quote next time.

Klobuchar really fukt up warren with that "he's gonna pick a black woman" line

Hahaha

She would have made an alright president. Pretending like she's baking cookies while she's playing to extend the empire's reach. I could see it
She was the only candidate that could have won legitimately, but she was BLM'd out. White women have no future in the DNC, wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?

Well i mean it was white women sniping at each otehr that prevented a white woman from becoming VP

Women tend to undercut each other irrelevant of their race, that's why all women business don't work. Turns out women don't like other women in a work setting

Just hte nature of feminine interaction.

A fucking mess
Not really, it was two things that ended Klobucher, that whole Spanish TV hostess totally trashing her in that one debate, and BLM trashing her.

No kobucher ended warren's bid for VP

it was warren lor klobuchar until klobuchar had issues with being a former DA and not prosecuting Chauvin. Which meant she was never going to be VP as soon as Floyd died.

No one even had to say anything to her, Kobuchar knew she had fucked up

Then just brought down warren with her for the fun of it.
Warren never had a chance, even in that extremely weak field. The 'leader' in that race changed weekly, except for the fact that our so-called VP had to drop out before the first contest, and Creepy Joe was sucking hind tit until the whole of the DNC backed him to stop Bernie. Bernie would have racked up the delegates without having to win that many contests. Never before have so many top tier candidates dropped out before a single vote was counted on Super Tuesday, even after they spent all that money and time campaigning specifically for that contest.

We're in a thread discussing how weak Harris is, Biden has more support in the black community.

Choosing her makes no sense outside Klobuchar forcing the media narrative onto it.

IDK if they have personal problems. But Klobuchar was cleary sniping at warren with that statement.

Your points about bernie are true but irrelevant by this point in the time line. They were competing for VP by then, and the only two viable presidential candidates were white men.

It was a white woman who stopped the other viable white woman VP candidates from getting selected, most obviously warren. Who was the clearly behind Klobuchar in Biden's choice list until Floyd.

Much more likely for men to be cut out than white women. White women are the core of the democratic party. You can lose any single demographic by race/ethnicity but white women and survive as the democrats.
The VP candidate was going to be a black female the second the DNC backed Biden over Bernie. That was the only way they could hand SC to Biden. Biden wasn't leading any states going into Super Tuesday, then suddenly everyone drops out and Biden is king. What a joke.

It was going to be klobuchar, that's who he wanted

this is not in dispute im' not going to banter about it

the DNC can see teh same numbers discussed in this thread. Harris was forced on them, we just had a black president why the fuck woudl you need a black VP? When the old white guy gets more black votes than all the black candidates because he was obama's buddy. Old black ladies LOVE Joe

Makes no sense what you're saying, at all

Beyond the accurate representation of Bernie's problems. Everything else your'e syaing was either fabricated by your terrible sources or you're not remembering correctly.

Timeline is

Bernie is winning > DNC moves against him, biden wins a few and becomes obvious candidate > Klobuchar takes top spot on biden's VP list > floyd dies, klobuchar's political career ends > She closes teh door on warren as she goes out

That's what happened
You are misremembering. Biden won once, in SC. He lost the previous contests convincingly. Iowa and New Hampshire were brutal, then all the sudden he's the guy? Klobuchar was BLM'd out before Floyd died, or at least the threats were being made. Biden needed the black community to win SC, the price for that win was a black VP, although I think Abrams was supposed to be the one.

No she was on top fo the list until floyd died

And yea the DNC moved against him, and he kept winning because they were behind him

Your memory is very flawed on this

"hurr durr the blacks"

lol black people have no real power in the DNC. What fucking party are you talking about? Buying up their propaganda

That was white people who anointed Joe

edit - Like i said the democratic party is the party of white women.
Sorry, but you are dead wrong on this. As a whole, black political power is limited to very specific areas, but that power is vastly greater within the DNC. Democrats cannot win if blacks stay home, just ask Hillary, Gore, or Kerry. The black participation between them and Biden isn't really that big a percentage, but it was all the difference between winning and losing.

No they project as it is

There were only two viable female black candidates, they picked the one who was also a former prosecutor

Just because the DNC messages that way doesn't mean it's black people doing it.

The numbers in elite positions and who votes say that's not it

At first Biden hinted a female, then likely a female of color, and out of all the potential people that could have been picked we got Harris. She obviously knows where some skeletons are buried, because she is woefully unfit and too unpopular for anyone with a brain to pick.

Yep. First he said a woman.

Then buckled to pressure to name a black woman.

And Kamala won the "right place, right time" lotto.
How do you know that he buckled to pressure and didn’t make that decision on his own?

You can use any of the following:

Google, which will point you to several articles of various groups pressuring him. Here's one

Your memory. Think about the climate in July of last year, when he first announced he had 4 black women suddenly under consideration for the position.

Common sense. Kamala wasn't/isn't the smartest/most qualified woman, much less person, for the job.

Are you joking around? It’s hard to take that reply seriously. Of course there was pressure, there is always pressure from a variety of opinions... but that doesn’t mean he buckled and didn’t make the call based on what he wanted. You’re point about her qualifications is subjective as well.

Oh, please, what are you looking for "beyond a reasonable doubt" criminal trial level proof, or simple preponderance of evidence, which we clearly have.

Look at the chain of events.

1. Joe says he'll pick a woman. ZERO discussion of a black woman.

2. BLM goes on a rampage. Black and dem leadership openly pressure Buden to choose a black woman.

3. Out of nowhere, "poof" Joe is suddenly publicly considering 4 black women.

Her qualifications relative to others is not at all subjective. Klobuchar in particular makes her look like an amatuer.

Uhh yes I would expect proof if you are going to make a claim like that instead of hyperbolic assumptions. Otherwise you’re stating an opinion

You really should start a movement then to overturn the the civil court process, which rules on countless cases each year without any such irrefutable proof.

No I’m good with the legal system. It works much better than a partisans opinion on a message board

Nothing partisan about it and no need to get snippy.

I presented facts, you don't like them.

Oh well.

I have no problem with facts. I’ve never been a fan of Kamalas, she bugs the hell out of me, but not as much as people who can’t present honest arguments. Why does everything have to be presumptive and hyperbolic?

Good grief.

I presented a timeline and links.

Your responses have had exactly none of what you say you want and I'm the one lacking in supporting my position.

Lol. Hilarious.

Uhh no that’s not what I just said... you changed my words to fit your fake narrative. Try again but use the exact quote next time.

Once again, your exact words were…

How does that not mean what it explicitly says?

Never mind. The answer is obvious. The answer is that you are a forked-tongued pathological liar who will say whatever you think suits you at any moment, and does not care whether the next lie that you tell is in any way consistent with the lie that you just told moments before. Again, nothing that hasn't been obvious about you for a very long time.

I'm done with you.

"The Economist/YouGov poll found that 48% to 41% had an unfavorable view of her.

While the poll was split along party lines, with Democrats having a 74 % favorable versus 19% unfavorable, and Republicans 84 % unfavorable versus 12 % favorable, it was the independent opinion of Harris that showing an unfavorable opinion of her, 57% to 32%.

That means one in 5 Democrats polled deemed her unfavorable, as did nearly 3 in 5 independents, as the Washington Examiner observed."

Harris was forced to drop out of the Democrat Presidential Nomination race because only 2% of DEMOCRATS wanted Harris to be their President....WHEN Joe won the election Harris was forced down the collective throats of Republicans, Democrats, and even Joe Biden.

It was an odd choice for Biden. Obviously chose because she is minority woman, other than that - it made no sense.
Why chose an unpopular person?
I don't like her at all myself.
In her last interview, she actually said the greatest threat to national security is white supremacist. That is so over-the-top stupid, how could any white voter approve of such obvious optics play?
To think - there is at the very least a GOOD chance she will be President if Biden dies/isn't mentally/physically capable to perform the duties.

Hahaha

She would have made an alright president. Pretending like she's baking cookies while she's playing to extend the empire's reach. I could see it
She was the only candidate that could have won legitimately, but she was BLM'd out. White women have no future in the DNC, wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?

Well i mean it was white women sniping at each otehr that prevented a white woman from becoming VP

Women tend to undercut each other irrelevant of their race, that's why all women business don't work. Turns out women don't like other women in a work setting

A fucking mess
Not really, it was two things that ended Klobucher, that whole Spanish TV hostess totally trashing her in that one debate, and BLM trashing her.

it was warren lor klobuchar until klobuchar had issues with being a former DA and not prosecuting Chauvin. Which meant she was never going to be VP as soon as Floyd died.

Warren never had a chance, even in that extremely weak field. The 'leader' in that race changed weekly, except for the fact that our so-called VP had to drop out before the first contest, and Creepy Joe was sucking hind tit until the whole of the DNC backed him to stop Bernie. Bernie would have racked up the delegates without having to win that many contests. Never before have so many top tier candidates dropped out before a single vote was counted on Super Tuesday, even after they spent all that money and time campaigning specifically for that contest.

We're in a thread discussing how weak Harris is, Biden has more support in the black community.

Choosing her makes no sense outside Klobuchar forcing the media narrative onto it.

IDK if they have personal problems. But Klobuchar was cleary sniping at warren with that statement.

Your points about bernie are true but irrelevant by this point in the time line. They were competing for VP by then, and the only two viable presidential candidates were white men.

It was a white woman who stopped the other viable white woman VP candidates from getting selected, most obviously warren. Who was the clearly behind Klobuchar in Biden's choice list until Floyd.

Much more likely for men to be cut out than white women. White women are the core of the democratic party. You can lose any single demographic by race/ethnicity but white women and survive as the democrats.
The VP candidate was going to be a black female the second the DNC backed Biden over Bernie. That was the only way they could hand SC to Biden. Biden wasn't leading any states going into Super Tuesday, then suddenly everyone drops out and Biden is king. What a joke.

the DNC can see teh same numbers discussed in this thread. Harris was forced on them, we just had a black president why the fuck woudl you need a black VP? When the old white guy gets more black votes than all the black candidates because he was obama's buddy. Old black ladies LOVE Joe

Beyond the accurate representation of Bernie's problems. Everything else your'e syaing was either fabricated by your terrible sources or you're not remembering correctly.

Timeline is

Bernie is winning > DNC moves against him, biden wins a few and becomes obvious candidate > Klobuchar takes top spot on biden's VP list > floyd dies, klobuchar's political career ends > She closes teh door on warren as she goes out

That's what happened
You are misremembering. Biden won once, in SC. He lost the previous contests convincingly. Iowa and New Hampshire were brutal, then all the sudden he's the guy? Klobuchar was BLM'd out before Floyd died, or at least the threats were being made. Biden needed the black community to win SC, the price for that win was a black VP, although I think Abrams was supposed to be the one.

And yea the DNC moved against him, and he kept winning because they were behind him

"hurr durr the blacks"

lol black people have no real power in the DNC. What fucking party are you talking about? Buying up their propaganda

Sorry, but you are dead wrong on this. As a whole, black political power is limited to very specific areas, but that power is vastly greater within the DNC. Democrats cannot win if blacks stay home, just ask Hillary, Gore, or Kerry. The black participation between them and Biden isn't really that big a percentage, but it was all the difference between winning and losing.

No they project as it is

There were only two viable female black candidates, they picked the one who was also a former prosecutor

At first Biden hinted a female, then likely a female of color, and out of all the potential people that could have been picked we got Harris. She obviously knows where some skeletons are buried, because she is woefully unfit and too unpopular for anyone with a brain to pick.

How do you know that he buckled to pressure and didn’t make that decision on his own?

Google, which will point you to several articles of various groups pressuring him. Here's one

Your memory. Think about the climate in July of last year, when he first announced he had 4 black women suddenly under consideration for the position.

Common sense. Kamala wasn't/isn't the smartest/most qualified woman, much less person, for the job.

Are you joking around? It’s hard to take that reply seriously. Of course there was pressure, there is always pressure from a variety of opinions... but that doesn’t mean he buckled and didn’t make the call based on what he wanted. You’re point about her qualifications is subjective as well.

Oh, please, what are you looking for "beyond a reasonable doubt" criminal trial level proof, or simple preponderance of evidence, which we clearly have.

2. BLM goes on a rampage. Black and dem leadership openly pressure Buden to choose a black woman.

Her qualifications relative to others is not at all subjective. Klobuchar in particular makes her look like an amatuer.

Uhh yes I would expect proof if you are going to make a claim like that instead of hyperbolic assumptions. Otherwise you’re stating an opinion

You really should start a movement then to overturn the the civil court process, which rules on countless cases each year without any such irrefutable proof.

No I’m good with the legal system. It works much better than a partisans opinion on a message board

Oh well.

I have no problem with facts. I’ve never been a fan of Kamalas, she bugs the hell out of me, but not as much as people who can’t present honest arguments. Why does everything have to be presumptive and hyperbolic?

Good grief.

Your responses have had exactly none of what you say you want and I'm the one lacking in supporting my position.

Lol. Hilarious.

You are making presumptions about other peoples personal decisions based on internet research over practical/personal insight about these people or their relationships. Simply, you can’t know what you claim to know

Once again, your exact words were…

How does that not mean what it explicitly says?

Never mind. The answer is obvious. The answer is that you are a forked-tongued pathological liar who will say whatever you think suits you at any moment, and does not care whether the next lie that you tell is in any way consistent with the lie that you just told moments before. Again, nothing that hasn't been obvious about you for a very long time.

I'm done with you.
Thank you, those are my exact words and they do not mean what you distorted them to be in your previous statement. They mean what they mean

Hahaha

A fucking mess

Timeline is

That's what happened

"hurr durr the blacks"

No they project as it is

Oh well.

Good grief.

Lol. Hilarious.

You are making presumptions about other peoples personal decisions based on internet research over practical/personal insight about these people or their relationships. Simply, you can’t know what you claim to know

Now you're abondoning the claim that I didn't make an honest argument as that was obvious BS, and now we're back to this other BS, which I've already spoken to, that this has the same burden of proof as a criminal trial. Lol.

I showed a timeline and supporting evidence. If you have something to dispute any of it, by all means present it, otherwise enough with your pedantic nonsense.

Hahaha

A fucking mess

Timeline is

That's what happened

"hurr durr the blacks"

No they project as it is

Oh well.

Good grief.

Lol. Hilarious.

Now you're abondoning the claim that I didn't make an honest argument as that was obvious BS, and now we're back to this other BS, which I've already spoken to, that this has the same burden of proof as a criminal trial. Lol.

I showed a timeline and supporting evidence. If you have something to dispute any of it, by all means present it, otherwise enough with your pedantic nonsense.

That’s correct you are not make an honest argument. You are trying to make a case that Kamala slept her way to the top. Aside from it being an ugly and petty line of attack, unless you have video or audio, you can’t know what caused what. You don’t know what was going on in other peoples heads

Hahaha

A fucking mess

Timeline is

That's what happened

"hurr durr the blacks"

No they project as it is

Oh well.

Good grief.

Lol. Hilarious.

That’s correct you are not make an honest argument. You are trying to make a case that Kamala slept her way to the top. Aside from it being an ugly and petty line of attack, unless you have video or audio, you can’t know what caused what. You don’t know what was going on in other peoples heads

That is an outright lie.

Please point to where I said anything resembling that in this thread.

And Good Luck, liar.

LoL.

You lose. Conclusively, AND you are outed as what you claim to despise-someone who will not make an honest argument.

Well done.

I do not know what point you think you are making here.

You just cited three well-known left wrong-wing lies-and-propaganda sources, which don't even deny what happened, but try to spin it in ways to downplay the significance of it. I don't know who you or they think you or they are fooling.
I didn't spin anything.

My point here, is she never hid anything.

You POV is that she was using sex as a tool to further her career. Folks that see it differently? They view that relationship as a real one.

. . . now, if they tried to hide the relationship, if he was not separated from his wife when it occurred? I might be more sympathetic to your POV.

. . . the truth? Is they probably shared genuine romantic feelings for each other, and yes, she probably did benefit from that relationship. So. . . the reality of the situation, and truth probably lay somewhere in between. It is not a ridged either or, black or white situation.

Hahaha

A fucking mess

Timeline is

That's what happened

"hurr durr the blacks"

No they project as it is

Oh well.

Good grief.

Lol. Hilarious.

That is an outright lie.

And Good Luck, liar.

LoL.

You lose. Conclusively, AND you are outed as what you claim to despise-someone who will not make an honest argument.

Well done.

I apologize if I mischaracterized anything you said. There’s been a lot of garbage in this thread and I very well may have confused you with another poster. To be clear what is your main point here? What is it you are trying to say?

Hahaha

A fucking mess

Timeline is

That's what happened

"hurr durr the blacks"

No they project as it is

Oh well.

Good grief.

Lol. Hilarious.

That is an outright lie.

And Good Luck, liar.

LoL.

Well done.

I apologize if I mischaracterized anything you said. There’s been a lot of garbage in this thread and I very well may have confused you with another poster. To be clear what is your main point here? What is it you are trying to say?

Alright. Thank you for manning up and apologizing.

Let's just leave it at that. Not for any other reason than I think our discussion has run its course. We're repeating things and beating a dead horse, so it's no longer worth either of our time. Cheers.

She was chosen for her skin color, not her intelligence and morals

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.
Are you saying Trump slept his way to success too?

No, but he has been married three times, had one kid out of wedlock, and cheated on all three wives, so how is it you can complain about Harris sexual habits while ignoring Trump?

& raw dogged a porn star a mere 4 months after his 3rd baby mama gave birth to his 5th spawn - possibly bringing home some nasty STD to them.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that party of good ol' family values. /sarcasm.
yup...beijing xiden....molesting all of those petrified LITTLE CHILDREN....do you condemn that, shit stain? at least TRUMPS were adults

lol .... ^^^ fake news ^^^
like your fake brain....

images

You POV is that she was using sex as a tool to further her career. Folks that see it differently? They view that relationship as a real one.

. . . now, if they tried to hide the relationship, if he was not separated from his wife when it occurred? I might be more sympathetic to your POV.

So what?

The manner in which The Whore traded sexual favors to a powerful married man, in exchange for the political appointments and opportunities which got her her foothold in politics, is wrong, it is immoral, and it is illegal. Whether this happened in secret, or out in the open, changes nothing about that.

It is not a ridged [sic] either or, black or white situation.

Some things really are rigid either or, black and white, and this is one of them.

Whether in the private sector or in the publics sector, for a person in a position of power to grant special consideration to an underling in exchange for sexual favors is wrong, and it is illegal, period. There is no grey area, here.

And what is truly disturbing, here, is that now our nation's second-highest office is occupied by a Whore who only ever got there on the basis of such illegal means, and not on the basis of any abilities, skills, experience, or character that would qualify her for that position, nor for any of the positions that she occupied on the way there. Even more concerning is that there are so many, such as yourself, who see nothing at all wrong with this.

Last edited:

So what?

The manner in which The Whore traded sexual favors to a powerful married man, in exchange for the political appointments and opportunities which got her her foothold in politics, is wrong, it is immoral, and it is illegal. Whether this happened in secret, or out in the open, changes nothing about that.
Well. . . everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For my money? The fact that her family, as shortly removed as her great grandparents, owned slaves, and then she comes out beating on the citizenry of America about institutional racism, and the need for reparations. . . after her chosen career choice? wtf?!

. . . obviously, yes, she is an opportunist.

That disturbs me far more than who she fell in love with.

I do not know what point you think you are making here.

You just cited three well-known left wrong-wing lies-and-propaganda sources, which don't even deny what happened, but try to spin it in ways to downplay the significance of it. I don't know who you or they think you or they are fooling.
I didn't spin anything.

. . . the truth? Is they probably shared genuine romantic feelings for each other, and yes, she probably did benefit from that relationship. So. . . the reality of the situation, and truth probably lay somewhere in between. It is not a ridged either or, black or white situation.
The real fact is she is not that good. She can spew vicious statements like we saw at the Kavanaugh hearing. But she does not seem to be an intellectual. Not that that is needed, but we know a Republican would be taken to task for any reason and are. Unlikability means a lot in candidates running in a general way when everything on the checklist is a negative.

Forum List

Back