Americans arming an furious rate under obama...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
AMERICANS ARMING AN FURIOUS RATE UNDER OBAMA (i can not post the link but, if you go to WND News you will find the article)
FBI conducting 32 gun-purchase background checks per minute

Since February of 2009, the first full month of Obama's presidency, there have been 70,291,049 background checks for gun purchases, according to data released by the FBI.

folks...,if this 70,291,049 number is true, how in GOD's name did that fucking pile-O-shit get re-elected ??

aaaah ! now i know ! "it's not the votes that count, it's WHO counts the votes"

AMERICANS ARMING AN FURIOUS RATE UNDER OBAMA (i can not post the link but, if you go to WND News you will find the article)

Since February of 2009, the first full month of Obama's presidency, there have been 70,291,049 background checks for gun purchases, according to data released by the FBI.

folks...,if this 70,291,049 number is true, how in GOD's name did that fucking pile-O-shit get re-elected ??

how did he get reelected? black pride, white guilt, and a biased left wing media. its really quite simple.

President Obama was elected by a margin of five million votes because the majority of Americans are not fruitloop 'Conservatives'.

how did he get reelected? black pride, white guilt, and a biased left wing media. its really quite simple.

More to the point:

He got elected because the ignorant and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive.

More to the point:

He got elected because the ignorant and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive.

or there are now more people being paid to vote than there are being paid to work.

What a bunch of real liars you peope are. It is the red states that are on the tit of the government. If more of you "Conservatives" would get off the couch, shovel the beer cans out of the hallway, and go to work, we in the liberal blue states would not have to support your lazy asses.

Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

So tired of this stupidity.

Hey moron, who is it who wants to cut back or even end entitlements? Republicans or democrats? You are an idiot.

President Obama was elected by a margin of five million votes because the majority of Americans are not fruitloop 'Conservatives'.

And technically lost the election to "no one". 94 million voters abstained. Almost double that of Obama voters.

What a bunch of real liars you peope are. It is the red states that are on the tit of the government. If more of you "Conservatives" would get off the couch, shovel the beer cans out of the hallway, and go to work, we in the liberal blue states would not have to support your lazy asses.

really? the following blue states are broke due to libtardian policies: california, michigan, illinois, mass, NJ, NY. Could it possibly be that liberal bullshit does not work?

look at the once great city of detroit, now a rotting heap of garbage due to unions and liberal government.

tell ya what, keep your federal bullshit welfare and let us keep our tax money.

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

Top Ten (Source: Tax Foundation):

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

5. W. Virginia Farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Daily Kos: Blue States v Red States - some observations

and as you examine these, you might consider why you might want to be in a BLue state versus a Red state

States ranked by average income:

Top 10
MD
AK
NJ
CT
MA
NJ
VA
OH
DE
CA

The only Red state is Alaska, which is somewhat deceptive given the incredible high cost of living there, and the fact of the oil income distributed to residents.

By the way, DC would, surprisingly, be 5th were it a state.

And at the other end, the bottom ten states, from 41-50 in average income?
OK
SC
NM
LA
TN
AL
KY
AR
WV
MS

Only NM is a Blue state. FWIW, it has the highest percentage of Latinos of any state in the nation, and also a reasonably high percentage of Native Americans.

And technically lost the election to "no one". 94 million voters abstained. Almost double that of Obama voters.

You'd have a point if millions didn't abstain from voting in basically every election in this country's history. Also, in what world is 94 million almost double 65 million? Is that math Republicans do to make themselves feel better?

So let me get this right. There are over 70 millions gun purchase background checks done. For each gun bought, a background check must be done (through a dealer anyway). A lot of those are single buyers, who buy several weapons over a few years. So thats not 70 million PEOPLE, but 70 million GUNS bought.

But........is the point this: That Obama is so anti-gun, and trying so hard to take our guns, that during his presidency we've sold probably about 100 million new guns in America?

WOW, yep feller, dey sho are comin' fer yur guns. So hard in fact that about 100 million have been sold in 4 years (counting private sales).

Forum List

Back