Americans are 'freedom-obsessed' according to the loony left.

This bitch again? Since when do we listen to announcers that are isolated and safe telling people that they don't need to be isolated and safe.....
But we’re supposed to listen to democrat politicians right? The ones out in parks and taking jogs telling you to stay out of those parks. Or else. The ones with armed security telling you to disarm yourself. The ones getting their pay checks telling you not to work.

I think I’ll listen to Graham.

This bitch again? Try using someone with more brains than tits to explain how freedom is great but
This bitch again? Since when do we listen to announcers that are isolated and safe telling people that they don't need to be isolated and safe.....
But we’re supposed to listen to democrat politicians right? The ones out in parks and taking jogs telling you to stay out of those parks. Or else. The ones with armed security telling you to disarm yourself. The ones getting their pay checks telling you not to work.

I think I’ll listen to Graham.
I don't listen to any of them because their motivation is not true....

Isolation drops the immune system to dangerous low levels. Idiocy, stupidity, ignorance abounds today. Whenever you have masses begging to be isolated or suppressed. you're in deep trouble.
Laura is doing a fine job of diverting any responsibility to Trump on the whole issue. They know it is not just an issue of the left but of the right also....This is propaganda at it's best to divide the nation.

Isolation drops the immune system to dangerous low levels. Idiocy, stupidity, ignorance abounds today. Whenever you have masses begging to be isolated or suppressed. you're in deep trouble.
Anyone with a lick of sense would know that, but not Laura and her duck squad...

The nation of free people and liberty is obsessed with freedom?

That's almost like saying communists are obsessed with killing people. Obviously...

Laura is doing a fine job of diverting any responsibility to Trump on the whole issue. They know it is not just an issue of the left but of the right also....This is propaganda at it's best to divide the nation.
It’s always Trump with you people. Even when he’s not mentioned somehow you can’t think of anything else.

If freedom vs government masters is a dividing point in this country then we have major issues. That wouldn’t be propaganda it would be an irreconcilable line in the sand that a war will be fought over.

The propaganda is being pumped by all the networks, cnn, msnbc, fox, yahoo, google. I don't listen to any of it and haven't for over 15 years.

It’s always Trump with you people. Even when he’s not mentioned somehow you can’t think of anything else.

If freedom vs government masters is a dividing point in this country then we have major issues. That wouldn’t be propaganda it would be an irreconcilable line in the sand that a war will be fought over.
Right, the next time Trump says to open up and then says that it's too soon you be sure to take the most popular decision and claim it is the fault of everyone else's but the supposed "leader" of the free world.

The propaganda is being pumped by all the networks, cnn, msnbc, fox, yahoo, google. I don't listen to any of it and haven't for over 15 years.
I actually started losing interst during Happy Days...

Right, the next time Trump says to open up and then says that it's too soon you be sure to take the most popular decision and claim it is the fault of everyone else's but the supposed "leader" of the free world.
Again with more Trump. You can’t seem to focus on anything else.

Forum List

Back