American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

there...not 1920s

but still

Rodgers & Hart - "Mountain Greenery" from "The Garrick Gaieties" - Susan Egan & Brian d'Arcy James

Good night y'all :04:

OH yes
Old Movie Stars Dance to Uptown Funk

A beautiful version of this song....vocals by the amazing Sam Browne.

Ambrose & His Orchestra - Stormy Weather, 1933

back to Bing...shall we? :biggrin:

Bing Sings "Love Is Just Around the Corner" 1934

This version from 1941

Chattanooga Choo Choo - Glenn Miller Orchestra

babies so we are learning about the 1930s

this for example also....

Roy Fox & His Orchestra - It's Got To Be Love

so beautiful...
amazing Miles Davies
that sweet/sad early 1960s vib

'Blue in Green' - Miles Davis, John Coltrane and Bill Evans

One for everyone waiting for SHTF day........ that surely will arrive in the not to distant future

SShow.JPG

and I love this...rather new from 1954.....nice~~

Clifford Brown Featuring Zoot Sims - Joy spring -1954

:thup: that tune above! Joy Spring ^^^

Best of the best! :2up:

Dedicating this pretty song to all patriots everywhere, and to all USMB friends here! :04: :love_ya4:

Roy Orbison - All I Have To Do Is Dream

Good Night everybody....bye bye....soon!:huddle:

Coleman Hawkins - I'll Never Be the Same

Everybody's there....:mm:

Stars in order are: Robert Montgomery Richard Barthelmess Clark Gable Miriam Hopkins George Raft Kay Frances William Powell Norma Shearer Ivan Lebedeff Jean Harlow May Robson Gene Raymond Bette Davis Andy Devine Mary Pickford John Mack Brown Mae Marsh Chester Morris Mary Brian Jack Oakie Richard Cromwell Gary Cooper Nancy Carroll Lew Ayres Greta Garbo Sally Blaine Olive Borden Barbara Stanwyk James Cagney Ann Dvorak Lyle Talbot Loretta Young Walter Pidgeon Edward G. Robinson Eugene Pallette Lyda Roberti Harlow Gus Arnheim Cary Grant Carole Lombard Louise Fazenda Walter Huston Garbo Lawrence Grey Jack Whiting David Manners Lila Lee Frank McHugh Clive Brook Claudette Colbert Arnheim Ginger Rogers Eddie Quillan Anita Page William Haines Irene Delroy Charles Judels Winnie Lightner Joe E. Brown Thelma Todd Zazu Pitts

SWEET AND LOVELY -1931- (Grove Tribute) Gus Arnheim & his Cocoanut Grove Orch.

For early time music lovers only lol ....like 1920s early...:04:I adore his voice, it's beautiful....

Every Now and Then (1920)

Isn't this video gorgeous? yes its difficult to find...but ...hehe.....anything for my vintage loving conservative pro Trump friends.....:2up:

....just for you ... my conservative patriots friends!

and for the rest ...if they like it too LOL

Early three-strip Technicolor in HD -- Henry Busse and His Band -- Hot Lips -- Read Notes!

Forum List

Back