American Airlines To Cut 15,000 Jobs...

Are they feeling-up old ladies at the weigh stations like they do at airports??

Give them time.... you see they mentioned Tim McVeigh yet AGAIN :cuckoo:

One white man does something and thats all they remember.

People are saying white Christians are more dangerous than radical Muslims.

Yep.... I remember that christian dad honor killing his daughter, and the one that blew up that airplane too..... dont you remember all the terror attacks by white christians?

C'mon man... get wit da program dude!

Give them time.... you see they mentioned Tim McVeigh yet AGAIN :cuckoo:

One white man does something and thats all they remember.

People are saying white Christians are more dangerous than radical Muslims.

Yep.... I remember that christian dad honor killing his daughter, and the one that blew up that airplane too..... dont you remember all the terror attacks by white christians?

C'mon man... get wit da program dude!

Yeah whats up with all these Christian guys making their women wear burkas, not permitting them to drive or leave the home without their permission, thats not cool guy.:razz:

A company downsizing is not mutually exclusive with economic growth or shrinking unemployment.

But if people get hired say right around Christmas than Obama saved the economy for the 9th time in 3 years.

Mark my words..... things are going to be falsely better this summer, just in time for next November :wink_2:

Oh yeah, you can count on that. The Democrats have already coordinated that propaganda effort with their MSM cronies. It's very predictable. I mean, what else are they gonna say?

The TSA is setting up checkpoints on the highways now.

Say whaaaaa??????
:eek:

OMG.... THIS IN SO WRONG!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8QZMfRgxM]TSA Setting Up Checkpoints on Tennessee Interstate Highway! - YouTube[/ame]

Why do we have Homeland Security?

I am sick of the intrusion into my life.... next they will be stopping cars.

This much is true...the TSA has done zilch to make our airlines safer. Freight is seldom checked. Freight may outnumber passengers (in weight and baggage) 3-1 in some cases!
It is a pure boondoggle. I don't think it is designed to take away anyone's rights; just provide a false sense of security to those who are ignorant of what they miss.

Forum List

Back