American Academy of pediatrics: girls can have erections

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

looks like the science has changed among the experts

With traditional puberty education, whether it's in schools or in books, we talk about how girls get their periods and boys get erections. But some girls – for example, transgender girls – might not get their periods. They need to understand about erections and those changes in their bodies

With traditional puberty education, whether it's in schools or in books, we talk about how girls get their periods and boys get erections. But some girls – for example, transgender girls – might not get their periods. They need to understand about erections and those changes in their bodies
Well, I'm a 67 year old woman and I have twice the dick of any of the leftist eunuchs posting on this board, so who knows?

REAL girls can "get" a erection almost anytime they want!

Women's erections? You should google Super Clit.
Hey Bulldog, time to pluck your chin.
I've had a beard since I retired.

I've read about those oversized clits.

Hormones?
Yes high testosterone will increase male characteristics in women.

One of those is a large clitoris.

Many a moon ago...I knew a lady...I had a nickname for her...'Grubworm'.

I wonder what grubworm is doing these days?

Forum List

Back