America United

The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

I may not be able to watch the news at all for the next six months.

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)
Thanks for reminding us what Biden’s version of unity is.

Let's face it, there are a large number of you that don't want unity. You want your way because you feel your man was cheated out of his rightful throne. I expect Biden to make policy. I expect his administration to make progress on matters I believe are important. And I will hold him accountable if he doesn't make that progress. You Trump supporters can either go along and get along or go form your own party, scream at the sky, or go get drunk together and have a good cry. I'm not indulging Trump supporters anymore. Be part of the solution, or continue to be part of the problem.
Trump was never given the chance. What the hell do you think all of the one world earth stuff is? Somehow the people living in the Congo are going to see their annual earnings rise to ours. Ours is going to drop. It has been dropping for more and more people even though there are many ahead of the curve. You can't seem to get it through your heads. But you will.

Of course he was. You gotta be kidding me. As soon as he won and Obama invited him to the White House he could have pivoted. Could have acted Presidential. He could have acted like he was interested in doing the job. But he wasn't. First thing he does? Goes to the CIA Memorial Wall and talks about his inauguration crowd size. That should have been your red flag right there. He's done. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Nothing he could have done would have satisfied any of you, he was Enemy #1 from day one.

He had every chance to pivot. If he just gives a tiny bit of a shit about the virus ravaging the country, he wins re-election easily. But he was never capable of doing that. Why? Because he's corrupt and he's a moron. No self awareness. Just abject narcissism. Constant bloviating. Again, good riddance to bad garbage.

He had no chance with the likes of you, and of course you don't have either the intellect and/or the balls to admit it.

I'm sure you will keep bitching about him for years, as it's all you have. you are nothing more than a 1/2 trick pony, and that trick has gone out the door.

Pathetic.

The theme, we’ve been told, is “America United.” Consider the great chasm between a diverse people united by a common regard for our Constitutional principles and a common love for precious liberty — and the heavy fist of Big Government, Big Tech and Big Media implementing “America United — or else.”

The psychic whiplash we’re about to experience, thanks to Big Media’s sudden shift from cranky critics to sappy sycophants, is going to leave us all dizzy and nauseous.

I've been watching sycophants in this country for the last four years fawning over a fraud sitting in the White House. Excusing and enabling his worst instincts. All because those sycophants finally had someone they could relate to. Someone that was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy and make it OK to voice almost four decades of grievance they felt they suffered out loud. After four years of incompetence, we finally have adults back in charge. You'll miss the spectacle of Trump inserting his loudmouthed, asshat self into the news cycle every day. The rest of us..won't. :)

Let's face it, there are a large number of you that don't want unity. You want your way because you feel your man was cheated out of his rightful throne. I expect Biden to make policy. I expect his administration to make progress on matters I believe are important. And I will hold him accountable if he doesn't make that progress. You Trump supporters can either go along and get along or go form your own party, scream at the sky, or go get drunk together and have a good cry. I'm not indulging Trump supporters anymore. Be part of the solution, or continue to be part of the problem.
Trump was never given the chance. What the hell do you think all of the one world earth stuff is? Somehow the people living in the Congo are going to see their annual earnings rise to ours. Ours is going to drop. It has been dropping for more and more people even though there are many ahead of the curve. You can't seem to get it through your heads. But you will.

Of course he was. You gotta be kidding me. As soon as he won and Obama invited him to the White House he could have pivoted. Could have acted Presidential. He could have acted like he was interested in doing the job. But he wasn't. First thing he does? Goes to the CIA Memorial Wall and talks about his inauguration crowd size. That should have been your red flag right there. He's done. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Nothing he could have done would have satisfied any of you, he was Enemy #1 from day one.

He had every chance to pivot. If he just gives a tiny bit of a shit about the virus ravaging the country, he wins re-election easily. But he was never capable of doing that. Why? Because he's corrupt and he's a moron. No self awareness. Just abject narcissism. Constant bloviating. Again, good riddance to bad garbage.

He had no chance with the likes of you, and of course you don't have either the intellect and/or the balls to admit it.

I'm sure you will keep bitching about him for years, as it's all you have. you are nothing more than a 1/2 trick pony, and that trick has gone out the door.

Pathetic.

You can keep pounding the narrative but it doesn't make it any more true the 76th time you repeat it than it does the first. I am going to forget Trump as I suspect there will be other people who will take a legal interest in him. I also believe the Senate may actually convict him to make sure he is put out of the picture for good. Trump was a cancer. It's people like you I worry about now that you won't have your binky in the White House anymore.

Pathetic.

You can keep pounding the narrative but it doesn't make it any more true the 76th time you repeat it than it does the first. I am going to forget Trump as I suspect there will be other people who will take a legal interest in him. I also believe the Senate may actually convict him to make sure he is put out of the picture for good. Trump was a cancer. It's people like you I worry about now that you won't have your binky in the White House anymore.

Jackofnoballs standard rant: "Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS rant, Fuh fuh fuh, I like putting things in my ass, fuh fuh fuh. "

You will forever rant about trump because it's all you have. You have the imagination and intellect of a ball of fucking twine.

Pathetic.

I am going to forget Trump
Hilarious. Do I get a dollar from you everyone you mention Trump now?

You haven't been watching the "news" at all - ever. You've watched billionaire owned right wing media, and they don't broadcast the "news", they broadcast pro-Republican propaganda designed to get fools like you to vote for tax cuts and deficit spending.

Viewers of right wing media consistently get lower marks on current events tests than people who don't watch TV news channels at all, because what you've been told about what is happening, is completely false. FOX News should be listed as a "Questionable Source" due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudo science. And FOX is the most honest of right wing billionaire media. The rest are even less truthful.

Not watching propaganda and bullshit would be good for you.
Hilarious watching you parrot CNN everyday.

How can we be united when the Dems voted to impeach Trump?
Impeaching him means no secret service protection after he is out of office.
Iran has threatened to kill him.
Dems have voted for a death sentence for Trump and all his family.
Talk about hateful revenge.
Yet they want unity?

I don't know about Dems, but us independents want absolutely nothing to do with Cult45 fuck knuckles either.

What has that got to do with what I stated?
It's fine not wanting anything to do with Trump.
It's not fine when the house just gave him a possible death sentence for him and his family.

You can't unify with crazy. Trump's most ardent supporters, Q-Anon fringe retards and insurrectionists. Who the hell wants to invite them to the party? They've already proven their loyalty is to a single person and not the country.

However, if you ever want to quit the Trump, then we can talk.

If he didn't give shit about the virus, he would not have shut down travel to China and Europe or expedited a vaccine or got so many ventilators produced.

Last edited:

You can't unify with crazy. Trump's most ardent supporters, Q-Anon fringe retards and insurrectionists. Who the hell wants to invite them to the party? They've already proven their loyalty is to a single person and not the country.

Yes. Crazy.
1611155374621.jpeg

Yes. Crazy.
View attachment 445802

^Decidedly not insurrection.

Also, this image is from a Russian news article. How fitting of you to use their propaganda against us.

Yes. Crazy.
View attachment 445802

Also, this image is from a Russian news article. How fitting of you to use their propaganda against us.

Hilarious. Obviously Putin loves what you Democrats are doing.

Yes. Crazy.
View attachment 445802

Hilarious. Obviously Putin loves what you Democrats are doing.

Putin doesn't like free expression. He likes to mock countries that do.

If he didn't give shit about the virus, he would not have shut down travel to China and Europe or expedited a vaccine or got so many ventilators produced.

He restricted. Not shut down. US citizens flocking home in a panic was the first domino tipped over that started the chain reaction of the virus spreading here. Vaccines were already in the pipeline by the time Warp Speed came along. Now we have a large batch of the Moderna vaccine under scrutiny because of a large amount of allergic reactions. And we know from the last month that they completely fumbled the last mile of distribution. But he was ready to stand up and crow about it.

He restricted. Not shut down. US citizens flocking home in a panic was the first domino tipped over that started the chain reaction of the virus spreading here. Vaccines were already in the pipeline by the time Warp Speed came along. Now we have a large batch of the Moderna vaccine under scrutiny because of a large amount of allergic reactions. And we know from the last month that they completely fumbled the last mile of distribution. But he was ready to stand up and crow about it.

I agree he didn't need to crow about it and there was problems, just as other administration's have had when something so large is implemented.
The point was he did care by his actions.

If he would have forced them to stay in Europe or quarantined them in camps you would have bitched about that. NOTHING he did would EVER be good enough, or right.

And the vaccine distribution problems are local issues, mostly in Blue controlled States and Cities.

If he would have forced them to stay in Europe or quarantined them in camps you would have bitched about that. NOTHING he did would EVER be good enough, or right.

And the vaccine distribution problems are local issues, mostly in Blue controlled States and Cities.

Sorry. A shelter in place order would have given us time to get our testing, contact tracing, and quarantining act together. However, that would be assuming you had someone in power who knew how things were supposed to work. Trump didn't. All he cared about was golfing, tweeting, and campaigning. Vaccine distribution coordination starts at the federal level and is coordinated with the states and then down to the local level. Again, they blew it. No matter, I'm sure Biden and his team will straighten it out. May take them a few weeks but at least the adults are back in charge.

Sorry. A shelter in place order would have given us time to get our testing, contact tracing, and quarantining act together. However, that would be assuming you had someone in power who knew how things were supposed to work. Trump didn't. All he cared about was golfing, tweeting, and campaigning. Vaccine distribution coordination starts at the federal level and is coordinated with the states and then down to the local level. Again, they blew it. No matter, I'm sure Biden and his team will straighten it out. May take them a few weeks but at least the adults are back in charge.

That's assuming the virus wasn't here in sufficient quantities prior to the mass panic of March.

You keep forgetting that quarantine powers are reserved for the States, the feds have no power besides maybe being able to effect interstate travel, and definitely foreign travel. Again, if Trump would have placed those people in camps or left them to rot in the foreign countries you would have bitched about that. Don't fucking lie about it.

The States are getting the vaccine, the issue is the larger blue States and cities have mucked it up like all large bureaucracies.

That's assuming the virus wasn't here in sufficient quantities prior to the mass panic of March.

You keep forgetting that quarantine powers are reserved for the States, the feds have no power besides maybe being able to effect interstate travel, and definitely foreign travel. Again, if Trump would have placed those people in camps or left them to rot in the foreign countries you would have bitched about that. Don't fucking lie about it.

The States are getting the vaccine, the issue is the larger blue States and cities have mucked it up like all large bureaucracies.

Jesus, you Trumpies have this preoccupation with "camps". Were all of you forced to go to summer camp as children? :)
We know the virus was here in January and February. Trump was more concerned with his re-election than he was doing his job. You must have missed his speech in Davos on January 22nd when he said it was just one person and it was under control. Oh yeah, he praised Xi that day too.

Face it, he completely fucked up the response to the virus. That's why he's sitting in Florida right now and not in the White House. He lost.

Jesus, you Trumpies have this preoccupation with "camps". Were all of you forced to go to summer camp as children? :)
We know the virus was here in January and February. Trump was more concerned with his re-election than he was doing his job. You must have missed his speech in Davos on January 22nd when he said it was just one person and it was under control. Oh yeah, he praised Xi that day too.

Face it, he completely fucked up the response to the virus. That's why he's sitting in Florida right now and not in the White House. He lost.

Dems were more concerned with a bullshit impeachment, which you supported. Local governments like DiBlasio's were saying ALL IS WELL. But Trump is all to blame.....right you commie butt pirate.

Only in the narrative of progs did he fuck it up, and then they did their best to fuck it up to win the election.

How can we be united when the Dems voted to impeach Trump?
Impeaching him means no secret service protection after he is out of office.
Iran has threatened to kill him.
Dems have voted for a death sentence for Trump and all his family.
Talk about hateful revenge.
Yet they want unity?

I don't know about Dems, but us independents want absolutely nothing to do with Cult45 fuck knuckles either.

What has that got to do with what I stated?
It's fine not wanting anything to do with Trump.
It's not fine when the house just gave him a possible death sentence for him and his family.

Mr. Trump and his gaudy, do-nothing, fake ass *pResidential reality show can fuck right back into obscurity. No thanks for four years of nonsense.

Forum List

Back