America...be careful what you prayed for....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Appalachian Coal Communities Brace For Coronavirus: Itā€™s Going ā€˜To Wipe Us Outā€™
Vulnerable coal miners suffering from black lung disease fear what will happen if COVID-19 is added to the mix.

LOLOL....(sigh)....gotta love these ppl who kicked Obama and Hillary in the gut for suggesting they try a new skill and here we are..the most vulnerable of our society, coal miners, those red white and vomit white boys rallying for Trump to bring back the mines, all today hovering into corners with fear and their beloved Trump....NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!

Conservative Columnist Max Boot Looks At History, Concludes Trump Is Worst President Ever
ā€œTrump cannot escape the pitiless judgment of history,ā€ writes Max Boot.
Trump was warned about the impending COVID-19 crisis, but he didnā€™t take action early by ordering the testing equipment and much-needed emergency supplies that cities and states are now struggling to obtain. Instead, Trump held rallies and played golf.

Appalachian Coal Communities Brace For Coronavirus: Itā€™s Going ā€˜To Wipe Us Outā€™
Vulnerable coal miners suffering from black lung disease fear what will happen if COVID-19 is added to the mix.

LOLOL....(sigh)....gotta love these ppl who kicked Obama and Hillary in the gut for suggesting they try a new skill and here we are..the most vulnerable of our society, coal miners, those red white and vomit white boys rallying for Trump to bring back the mines, all today hovering into corners with fear and their beloved Trump....NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!

Conservative Columnist Max Boot Looks At History, Concludes Trump Is Worst President Ever
Trump was warned about the impending COVID-19 crisis, but he didnā€™t take action early by ordering the testing equipment and much-needed emergency supplies that cities and states are now struggling to obtain. Instead, Trump held rallies and played golf.

If coal mining goes away, so will your electricity. You're gonna look pretty stupid sitting in a cold dark house with no computer or internet.

Of course, then we wouldn't have to read your ignorant threads, so...

OMG! I did some research and found who the OP really is!

1586181758112.png

Hey, if it were up to me, we would have spent the last 50 years building nuke plants.

Show a little respect. They worked hard to kept the electric on for you so you could charge your phone that you fondle in your sweaty little palm.

As far as Trump. What else would you expect? We all know what he is. But he is still better than any dem.

If coal mining goes away, so will your electricity. You're gonna look pretty stupid sitting in a cold dark house with no computer or internet.

You really have to love the undereducated don't you.
They don't realize that without coal some of the electricity they use would not be available.
But they don't even begin to understand that coal goes into the making of steel. Without which they would have nothing.
Even their precious wind mills require almost 75% steel.

They don't realize that without coal some of the electricity they use would not be available.
But they don't even begin to understand that coal goes into the making of steel. Without which they would have nothing.

Unintended consequences. Everything a liberal says or does has unintended consequences, and they're too ignorant or short-sighted to see them coming.

And their silica for the solar panels comes from strip mining in China.........destroying the earth there and causing SILICOSIS in large numbers of the people there. Once the workers get the disease the gov't there..........goes oh well and basically sends them off to die.

Cobalt mining the same.........they don't want to look there........IT'S UGLY
brainwashed-child-of.jpg

These poor people have been pissed upon all of their lives and made to think that it was rain. Back in the 80's I wanted to write a musical about them (project later halted by family matters), but I did quite a bit of research on the coal community and the coal wars. Watch movies like Matewan and Harlan County.

These people have lived on the edge for over a century, largely forgotten and dazzled by "preachers". Many, I think, have been trump supporters due to his lies about helping them and their failure to see who and what he really is. I shudder to think what will happen to them now with the coronavirus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
These poor people have been pissed upon all of their lives and made to think that it was rain. Back in the 80's I wanted to write a musical about them (project later halted by family matters), but I did quite a bit of research on the coal community and the coal wars. Watch movies like Matewan and Harlan County.

These people have lived on the edge for over a century, largely forgotten and dazzled by "preachers". Many, I think, have been trump supporters due to his lies about helping them and their failure to see who and what he really is. I shudder to think what will happen to them now with the coronavirus.

They had a choice between the person would would work to destroy the best jobs in their community, or the person who would try to save them.

Only a fool would fault them for their choice.

The story is pure horseshit. It was written by an elitist Huffington Post liberal who looks down on Appalachian "hillbillies" because they're white, Christian, live in rural areas, and voted for Trump. That's what's called "projection."

The predicted overall deaths from coronavirus in those Appalachian states is far less than those in states like Illinois, New York, California, etc.

See for yourself...
IHME | COVID-19 Projections

They had a choice between the person would would work to destroy the best jobs in their community, or the person who would try to save them.

But the right-wingers always say "get a job," even if it requires moving. Of course, they never explain how someone is to find out where these jobs are available, how they are to afford moving costs when they are flat broke or what housing is available and how they find it. Right-wingers laugh at the suggestion that programs should be set up to train them for other jobs, but they don't suggest anything else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But the right-wingers always say "get a job," even if it requires moving. Of course, they never explain how someone is to find out where these jobs are available, how they are to afford moving costs when they are flat broke or what housing is available and how they find it. Right-wingers laugh at the suggestion that programs should be set up to train them for other jobs, but they don't suggest anything else.

I do not. I understand the desire to stay in your community. I have turned down some of my best job offers because I did not want to move.

my point stands.

Forum List

Back