Amarosa Credibility - Zero

There are thousands, literally thousands to choose from.
He did not win in a landslide election. He did not win by large margins. His inauguration was pitifully small. There is how he began his administration. One lie after another. A Canadian newspaper detailed and listed by date over 2,000 misrepresentations during his campaign.
He DID win in a landslide election (of AMERICAN popular votes) His inauguratin was small ? His people were AT WORK. Unlike Obama's welfare grabbers.

I recently saw a list of Trump so-called lies. Not a one of them was credible.
You lie. All examples I gave are 100% accurate and proven true. How can anyone take you seriously when you make a claim like Trump won the popular vote? His inauguration turnout was small. Records from public transit and photo evidence prove beyond a doubt it was small. He and his people claimed it was very large and now you are making excuses for why it wasn't, an acknowledgment from you that Trump lied about turnout.
Finally, your comment about a list of thousands of lies detailed in a foreign newspaper of good repute is the main thing not credible. I do not believe you researched and read the article and list. I doubt if you can even name the paper. Means you are lying to defend a liar. You guys do that a lot.

Funny how you never post any sources. Huh.

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN
RUMP is the one who LIED, fucking moron. Neither Kovaleski, nor ANYBODY ELSE, *EVER* claimed there were "thousands and thousands", **NOR** was there any such TV footage.

He MADE THAT SHIT UP. Don't you GET that? And you bought it hook, line and stinker.

Go ahead and prove that wrong. Show the class this footage of "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops". FIND the class a contemporary story from anywhere claiming that. Kovaleski said "I certainly don't remember 'thousands' or even hundreds'.

See the words "a number of" in your own quote? How many people is "a number of"? Whatever you want to make it?

Got your 'number' right here pal ---- it is... drum roll please..... THREE.

>> ...She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

‘We Are Not Your Problem’

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. <<​

****ALL**** of which comports with Kovaleski's story, AND his recollection, and NONE of which supports Rump and his Rumpoid fantasies he makes up as red meat because he doesn't have Rump Steaks any more.

Got that, stupid? THREE Israelis on the roof of a van got magically transmogrified into "thousands and thousands" and somehow made into something Rump could have "watched on TV" even though no such video was ever made. Brian Williams never even got close to this level.

THREE was the number of people on the van, and the number on the van was THREE. FIVE total were in the van. "THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS" IS RIGHT OUT. It's fucking BULLSHIT. It's FAKE NEWS.

Matter of fact you can see these very THREE (3, being the third number) people in this video at the end, being interviewed on Israeli TV:

Go find that evidence to white-knight for your Agent Orange con artist and then when you can't do it be sure to waddle back in and ADMIT you were taken in by a fucking CON ARTIST. ***THAT*** is why he stood in front of an audience and mocked a congenital disability --- because his target WOULDN'T LIE for him.​

And why the fuck should he? What, is dishonesty a virtue with you jackals now?

Holy SHIT you're fucking dense.

YOU are the one hoodwinked by Hillary's lies. You believe all 4 phony lies >>

1. Kovaleski - Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

2. Outsourcing - brand licensing, not outsourcing.

3. McCain - "Songbird"

4. Khizir Khan - Muslim immigrant lawyer (vested interest), paid shill

I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ? No you're not, because you're not duped by Hllary's lies, ...you're just joining her in lying about them. Proof ? You're still lying about Kovaleski. This is how you fools lost the election in 2016. And how you're going to lose the next one too. Because you're making the same mistakes. Voters aren't as dumb as you think. :biggrin:

Kovaleski was attacked because he refused to support Trumps lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN
RUMP is the one who LIED, fucking moron. Neither Kovaleski, nor ANYBODY ELSE, *EVER* claimed there were "thousands and thousands", **NOR** was there any such TV footage.

He MADE THAT SHIT UP. Don't you GET that? And you bought it hook, line and stinker.

Go ahead and prove that wrong. Show the class this footage of "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops". FIND the class a contemporary story from anywhere claiming that. Kovaleski said "I certainly don't remember 'thousands' or even hundreds'.

See the words "a number of" in your own quote? How many people is "a number of"? Whatever you want to make it?

>> ...She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. <<​

****ALL**** of which comports with Kovaleski's story, AND his recollection, and NONE of which supports Rump and his Rumpoid fantasies he makes up as red meat because he doesn't have Rump Steaks any more.

Got that, stupid? THREE Israelis on the roof of a van got magically transmogrified into "thousands and thousands" and somehow made into something Rump could have "watched on TV" even though no such video was ever made. Brian Williams never even got close to this level.

THREE was the number of people on the van, and the number on the van was THREE. FIVE total were in the van. "THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS" IS RIGHT OUT. It's fucking BULLSHIT. It's FAKE NEWS.

Matter of fact you can see these very THREE (3, being the third number) people in this video at the end, being interviewed on Israeli TV:

Go find that evidence to white-knight for your Agent Orange con artist and then when you can't do it be sure to waddle back in and ADMIT you were taken in by a fucking CON ARTIST. ***THAT*** is why he stood in front of an audience and mocked a congenital disability --- because his target WOULDN'T LIE for him.​

1. Kovaleski - Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

3. McCain - "Songbird"

I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ? No you're not, because you're not duped by Hllary's lies, ...you're just joining her in lying about them. Proof ? You're still lying about Kovaleski. This is how you fools lost the election in 2016. And how you're going to lose the next one too. Because you're making the same mistakes. Voters aren't as dumb as you think. :biggrin:

Kovaleski was attacked because he refused to support Trumps lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11

We have to remember when Rump says "thousands and thousands" he means "three". Just as "would" means "wouldn't".

And when he says "I watched it on TV" he means "a woman named Maria saw those three people with her binoculars"

And then he "read it on the internet and I read it". Which, as Abraham Lincoln famously said, is all true.

And now a musical interlude from the famous "Nairobi Thousands and Thousands"

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN

3. McCain - "Songbird"

I just PROVED YOU WRONG, stupid. And you damn well know it since you removed the videos that nailed that coffin shut, and even forgot to take out the center justification, leaving the telltale traces of your own editing.

You're a complete FRAUD.

"North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat". He had nothing to do with the response to tRump Jr's treasonous Russian meeting. 4.1% is not close to record GDP. "Record business" for health plans that haven't gone into effect and can't be bought yet.

There are thousands of lies to choose from, a simple.google search will find many more for you.

And you're right, she's not really in the same.class as tRump. Thanks for reminding me.
Those are not lies. I did a Google search. I found a long list of what were supposed to be Trump lies. They weren't.
Yes, I am aware that if wrapped one of tRump's lies around a wet fish and slapped you with it you still wouldn't acknowledge it.

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN

3. McCain - "Songbird"

I just PROVED YOU WRONG, stupid. And you damn well know it since you removed the videos that nailed that coffin shut, and even forgot to take out the center justification, leaving the telltale traces of your own editing.

You're a complete FRAUD.

Look at you :) Beating your chest and screaming that you won in every thread....how sad.

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN

3. McCain - "Songbird"

You're a complete FRAUD.

Look at you :) Beating your chest and screaming that you won in every thread....how sad.

Wave BUH bye sock. I know who you are now.

ROLL 'EM.
ROLL 'EM AGAIN

3. McCain - "Songbird"

We have to remember when Rump says "thousands and thousands" he means "three". Just as "would" means "wouldn't".

And when he says "I watched it on TV" he means "a woman named Maria saw those three people with her binoculars"

And then he "read it on the internet and I read it". Which, as Abraham Lincoln famously said, is all true.

And now a musical interlude from the famous "Nairobi Thousands and Thousands"

Kovacs ruled

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Maybe she can rent a cart and sell peanuts.

Trump brought her to Washington. So much for his judgement. She learned her lessons very well from Trump. Trump has 0 credibility.

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Trump brought her to Washington. So much for his judgement. She learned her lessons very well from Trump. Trump has 0 credibility.

You make an excellent point. Any insult that Trump or his supporters want to lodge at Omarosa is an indictment of Trump's judgment. As Trump chose her.

If Trump is so incompetent to hire a 'liar' and a 'dog' to be a top adviser, then clearly his judgment needs to be questioned.

Hey, y'all heard "rapists" and "banning Muslims" and "blood" and "I like people who weren't captured" and "thousands dancing on rooftops" and watched gyrations mocking a congenital disability -- why have y'all hung around so long?

Exactly. Makes no sense.

But hey, you're right. That was indeed brief.
We've hung around because unlike you, who falls for media scam talk on those things, we know the truth behind them.

We know that Trump was correct that McCain WAS NOT a war hero. He was a collaborator with the North Vietnamese, earning the nickname "Songbird" for all the military information he passed on to them.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

We know that, in his famous "When Mexico sends us" speech, Trump mentioned more than Mexicans. In his very next 2 sentences, he said "And it's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South & Latin America, and it's coming probably from the Middle East." And yes, he was talking about "rapists".

But Trump didn't say ALL the immigrants were rapists. He focused his statement by saying >> "And some, I assume are good people" But of course the media, anxious to disparage Trump, rarely ever mention that part. Instead they, and leftist blabbermouths, change the narrative to make it appear that Trump talked about ALL Mexicans (clearly not the case)

But even if Trump had been talking about all of Latin America and the Middle East, and we could throw in India as well, he would have been right, if his point was that rape, in these 3rd world areas is commonly more accepted by men than it is in the US, and is far more prevalent.

This is a well known fact outside the US, where populations are not subject to media censorship of rape by non-whites, as it is in the US. According to Professor Carlos Javier Echarri Ca'novas of El Colegio de Mexico, a professor of demography who studies violence against women: "The fact is that the rape rate in Mexico is higher than in India." While Mexican statistics do indicate this, the rape rate is Mexico is likely far higher than the government reports. Reports of rape in 3rd world countries are hampered by corruption, and a cultural willingness to ignore violence considered “normal”.

Women Alert to Travel’s Darker Side

In a report from the InterAmerican Children's Institute, they explained that Latin America is second only to Asia in sexual exploitation of women and children, because sex abuse is "ingrained into the minds of the people." Women and children are "seen as objects instead of human beings with rights and freedoms."

http://www.ecpat.org/wp-content/uploads/legacy/Regional CSEC Overview_Latin America (English).pdf

Some of those things you said are true. Mexicans by and large, relative to Americans, ARE "rapists", and ARE symptomatic of sexual abuse, more so than Americans. Think Mexican men are about the same as Americans when it comes to sex abuse of women ? Guess again. Things are so bad in the 3rd world (including Mexico), that authorities have had to segregate buses by sex, to keep men from groping women.

Mexico City Rolls Out Sex-Segregated Buses

As for your disingenuous (to say the least) comment about "mocking a congenital disability", you know damn well that's not true, since I corrected you on that just a few days ago, and you have thus have no excuse to be still posting the false Hillary lie, when you now know the correct truth. For anybody else who still doesn't know, here it is >>

NO, here YOU ARE trying to cover for lying Serge Kovaleski, lying Hillary Clinton, lying Democrats running TV ads and pretending that Trump was mocking Kovaleski's disability. Even some Democrat posters in this forum have used the Kovaleski scam, some even as a signature, but they eventually removed it.

So, here are Kovaleski's words from his September 18, 2001 article in the Washington Post, exactly as what Trump said he said. And these are exactly the words Kovaleski wouldn't admit he said/wrote (note: none of this had anything to do with any quantity words like hundreds or thousands), which prompted Trump to mock him for that disingenuous denial >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

PS - This article was also written by Fredrick Kunkle, but Kunkle never denied he had written the part about "number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops", so he didn't get mocked by Trump for it. Only Kovalelski did.

Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

McCain was a hero. You are lying little weasel. The lie about McCain has been thoroughly discredited. Take your shit and shove it.

He was labeling every Mexican who came into the US a murderer or rapist which is false. The statistics show you are lying.

He did mock someone who had a disability. All your lying will not change that.

As to the so-called thousands who celebrated when the WTC was bombed, Politifacts looked at this claim and found it to be Pants on Fire. Didn't happen.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled

Last edited:

A rare cogent post.

FALSE! HA HA. The word "thousands" is perhaps the most commonly used metaphor in the English language. "Oh, I got thousands of phone calls this morning." or "Oh they've got thousands of guitars in that store" (when actually they have about 80)

But here is the left MO. Take something somebody says or does which is innocent and harmless, transform it into something sinister, and then attack the person over it. This strawman MO is consistent with Democrats. Hillary used it in the 2016 campaign to falsely attack Trump in TV ads (disabled reporter, outsourcing, Mccain, & Khizir Khan)

Some Democrats here in Florida (Greene & Levine) are using the Kovaleski strawman BS, right now in their Democratic primary ads for governor. Shows how clueless liberals are. After 27 years, their liberal OMISSION media has kept them sheltered from the truth, and they still are clueless on Kovaleski.

Some do know the truth, and they pretend they don't, and lie about it, but the mere fact that these candidates use the ploy in the TV ads, indicates that most Democrats, amazingly, still are hoodwinked. :rolleyes:

Hey, y'all heard "rapists" and "banning Muslims" and "blood" and "I like people who weren't captured" and "thousands dancing on rooftops" and watched gyrations mocking a congenital disability -- why have y'all hung around so long?

Exactly. Makes no sense.

But hey, you're right. That was indeed brief.
We've hung around because unlike you, who falls for media scam talk on those things, we know the truth behind them.

We know that Trump was correct that McCain WAS NOT a war hero. He was a collaborator with the North Vietnamese, earning the nickname "Songbird" for all the military information he passed on to them.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

We know that, in his famous "When Mexico sends us" speech, Trump mentioned more than Mexicans. In his very next 2 sentences, he said "And it's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South & Latin America, and it's coming probably from the Middle East." And yes, he was talking about "rapists".

But Trump didn't say ALL the immigrants were rapists. He focused his statement by saying >> "And some, I assume are good people" But of course the media, anxious to disparage Trump, rarely ever mention that part. Instead they, and leftist blabbermouths, change the narrative to make it appear that Trump talked about ALL Mexicans (clearly not the case)

But even if Trump had been talking about all of Latin America and the Middle East, and we could throw in India as well, he would have been right, if his point was that rape, in these 3rd world areas is commonly more accepted by men than it is in the US, and is far more prevalent.

This is a well known fact outside the US, where populations are not subject to media censorship of rape by non-whites, as it is in the US. According to Professor Carlos Javier Echarri Ca'novas of El Colegio de Mexico, a professor of demography who studies violence against women: "The fact is that the rape rate in Mexico is higher than in India." While Mexican statistics do indicate this, the rape rate is Mexico is likely far higher than the government reports. Reports of rape in 3rd world countries are hampered by corruption, and a cultural willingness to ignore violence considered “normal”.

Women Alert to Travel’s Darker Side

In a report from the InterAmerican Children's Institute, they explained that Latin America is second only to Asia in sexual exploitation of women and children, because sex abuse is "ingrained into the minds of the people." Women and children are "seen as objects instead of human beings with rights and freedoms."

http://www.ecpat.org/wp-content/uploads/legacy/Regional CSEC Overview_Latin America (English).pdf

Some of those things you said are true. Mexicans by and large, relative to Americans, ARE "rapists", and ARE symptomatic of sexual abuse, more so than Americans. Think Mexican men are about the same as Americans when it comes to sex abuse of women ? Guess again. Things are so bad in the 3rd world (including Mexico), that authorities have had to segregate buses by sex, to keep men from groping women.

Mexico City Rolls Out Sex-Segregated Buses

As for your disingenuous (to say the least) comment about "mocking a congenital disability", you know damn well that's not true, since I corrected you on that just a few days ago, and you have thus have no excuse to be still posting the false Hillary lie, when you now know the correct truth. For anybody else who still doesn't know, here it is >>

NO, here YOU ARE trying to cover for lying Serge Kovaleski, lying Hillary Clinton, lying Democrats running TV ads and pretending that Trump was mocking Kovaleski's disability. Even some Democrat posters in this forum have used the Kovaleski scam, some even as a signature, but they eventually removed it.

So, here are Kovaleski's words from his September 18, 2001 article in the Washington Post, exactly as what Trump said he said. And these are exactly the words Kovaleski wouldn't admit he said/wrote (note: none of this had anything to do with any quantity words like hundreds or thousands), which prompted Trump to mock him for that disingenuous denial >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

PS - This article was also written by Fredrick Kunkle, but Kunkle never denied he had written the part about "number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops", so he didn't get mocked by Trump for it. Only Kovalelski did.

Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

McCain was a hero. You are lying little weasel. The lie about McCain has been thoroughly discredited. Take your shit and shove it.

He was labeling every Mexican who came into the US a murderer or rapist which is false. The statistics show you are lying.

He did mock someone who had a disability. All your lying will not change that.

As to the so-called thousands who celebrated when the WTC was bombed, Politifacts looked at this claim and found it to be Pants on Fire. Didn't happen.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled
A hero to the left. Was always a republican in name only.

To us. Not so much. RINO,.....is all he was.

Forum List

Back