Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead

Dammit! Now we'll never find a cure for cancer.
JGALT: Heads up! Bullets are the cure for that particular type of cancer. No more "thug life" for them!
There is no cure for dead. They should have thought about that before hand. Poor planning skills. What has our education system come too? :desk::stupid:. Gun control is making sure you hit your target(S)

We've never minded killing in america.
In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.

In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.
Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.

Look up Joe Horn.
A Texas Hero who I would be proud to call my neighbor.
Nah, go see if there are any real estate listings in his neighborhood.

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.
I've had two home invasions that did not end in rape or homicide(s).

Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.

Look up Joe Horn.

I didnt say I was going to move there dimwit.

Look up Joe Horn.

Well I didn't say I would look up Joe.

The attacked family may well have been black also.......the 911 call didn't sound crackah-white (it's hard to tell in Dixie) so who knows?.....if so, those black lives matter...they defended their home and the invaders are in Hell where they belong....shooting pool and smoking spliffs with Trayvon and Michael Brown (the big gentle bear who robbed a convenience store, punched the cop, tried to get his weapon, walked away and came back (not shot in back).
Who's is vengeance again?

Don't you know? Vengeance is mine sayeth the son, with really good shooting skills. Good job NRA!:Boom2:

They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.
These sorts of black lives don't, anyway...not even to other black folks.

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

I get tired of such guilt ridden, stupid, blame America first ignorance.

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l

We've never minded as a "Race". It's what makes us how do I want to say it ………… SPECIAL!

The attacked family may well have been black also.......the 911 call didn't sound crackah-white (it's hard to tell in Dixie) so who knows?.....if so, those black lives matter...they defended their home and the invaders are in Hell where they belong....shooting pool and smoking spliffs with Trayvon and Michael Brown (the big gentle bear who robbed a convenience store, punched the cop, tried to get his weapon, walked away and came back (not shot in back).
Who's is vengeance again?

Don't you know? Vengeance is mine sayeth the son, with really good shooting skills. Good job NRA!:Boom2:
I know the gun is a fetish symbol for many americans who sat on their asses and watched their freedoms slip away.

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l

We've never minded as a "Race". It's what makes us how do I want to say it ………… SPECIAL!
That is as close as america gets to exceptionalism, agreed, it's propensity for violence.

Look up Joe Horn.

Who cares? Stay stupid.

Look up Joe Horn.

Who cares? Stay stupid.
Looking up Joe would have made me smart?

l

Especially when it is justified, homo.

Forum List

Back