Already tired of the election coverage/commercials

It's like there is nothing else going on in the world for the media. And it's only March.....

It's going to be a long, hot, summer and fall ... I prescribe Netflix and Prime.

20190118155838-netflix.jpeg

I live in a vital swing state that borders another vital swing state, so the political ads and elections never really seem to end here. It can be maddening at times, but that's why we have fine bourbon to get us through it.

• Banned
I live in a vital swing state that borders another vital swing state, so the political ads and elections never really seem to end here. It can be maddening at times, but that's why we have fine bourbon to get us through it.
I endured an Obama narrated Biden commercial 3 times in 30 minutes this morning.
Incidentally I wonder how Obama feels about endorsing Joe without actually endorsing him lol

I endured an Obama narrated Biden commercial 3 times in 30 minutes this morning.
Incidentally I wonder how Obama feels about endorsing Joe without actually endorsing him lol

This is the reason I watch no TV that is not recorded or streamed outside of sports and right now there are not much going on in the world of sports outside of the coming of March Madness

Forum List

Back