Alot Of The Crap They Told Us About Trump Is Turning Out To Be A Massive Fraud

You need to post a link from a source that didn't have to apologize for creating lies about the election. They no longer have any credibility.
dont you think hiding from the story by attacking the messenger is getting kinda old??

so far all its done is make you look like a useful idiot,,

In most cases it is. It isn't in this case. They lied about the election fraud. They no longer have a soap box to stand on. I'm not clicking on them.
so you choose to be an ignorant moron,, hey its your life not mine,,,

just dont go around here acting like you know things when you dont,,

I've been asked to provide a different source and I have.

I believe voting is one of the biggest things that make this country what it is.

That site lied in an attempt to undermine people's faith in voting so I'm not clicking them.

You need to post a link from a source that didn't have to apologize for creating lies about the election. They no longer have any credibility.
dont you think hiding from the story by attacking the messenger is getting kinda old??

In most cases it is. It isn't in this case. They lied about the election fraud. They no longer have a soap box to stand on. I'm not clicking on them.
so you choose to be an ignorant moron,, hey its your life not mine,,,

just dont go around here acting like you know things when you dont,,

I've been asked to provide a different source and I have.

I believe voting is one of the biggest things that make this country what it is.

That site lied in an attempt to undermine people's faith in voting so I'm not clicking them.
so the washington post admitting they lied isnt good enough for you,,,

yep youre the typical useful idiot,,,

Who here caught Washigton Post's story in the first place? The ability to listening directly to the conversation between Trump and Georgia officials was/is readily available. The need to read somebody's interpret what was said is totally unnecessary.

Who here caught Washigton Post's story in the first place? The ability to listening directly to the conversation between Trump and Georgia officials was/is readily available. The need to read somebody's interpret what was said is totally unnecessary.
The Washington Post simply changed the entire context of the conversation.

I guess you're not aware of their tactic of being the first to release fraudulant stories from anonymous sources that slant the story whatever way they want. Then they publish a retraction after the damage is done.

The Washington Post has retracted yet another lie about Trump.
They have admitted they made up parts of a story that was used as a basis to impeach Trump by House Democrats.
This latest was over his phone call with the Georgia Attorney General.
Turns out they made shit up.

Every day.....the MSM leaks out the truth about their fabrications during the last year.

So Trump didn't tell the Post to "find the fraud". Much ado about nothing in the scheme of things because there is so much more pressure that he did put on Georgia Republican officials. The flock is jumping all over it after dissing the false statement as meaning nothing in the scheme of things. All of a sudden it is the cat's meow and happens all the time, yes? Of course, he hollered "fraud"
for every state election that he lost and is still yodling. So when is he going to withdraw his phony accusations? Huh? Huh?

Trump continues to lie about anything and everything all the time. Losing in a landslide election hasn't taught him anything. His supporter base continues to diminish.
And yet Trump is still more honest than you scum Dems.

I guess you're not aware of their tactic of being the first to release fraudulant stories from anonymous sources that slant the story whatever way they want. Then they publish a retraction after the damage is done.
No damage, just part of the fraudulent statements about the election perpetrated by Trump. They lied about that one and Trump lied about everything else. Funny how y'all jump on a minor hiccup in an otherwise impeccable coverage of the election and its result.

No damage, just part of the fraudulent statements about the election perpetrated by Trump. They lied about that one and Trump lied about everything else. Funny how y'all jump on a minor hiccup in an otherwise impeccable coverage of the election and its result.
Well..l guess a poor excuse is better than no excuse at all. LOL.

Let me get this straight.....Trump is such a liar that any lies they made up about him are justified? Is that it?

I don't click on Trump because he lies about election "fraud" all the time.

Let me get this straight.....Trump is such a liar that any lies they made up about him are justified? Is that it?
Not justified, absolutely not. Funny though how you jump on it as though you found the motherload. It was minor because there is so much that Trump did say about "fraud" that never occurred and that y'all stake your tails on anyway.

I don't click on Trump because he lies about election "fraud" all the time.

True.

Not justified, absolutely not. Funny though how you jump on it as though you found the motherload. It was minor because there is so much that Trump did say about "fraud" that never occurred and that y'all stake your tails on anyway.
Well....I didn't jump on it like it was the motherload.
And it isn't minor in any fashion.
This is criminal fraud...not criminal negligence....which is a felony....as was the election.

Well....I didn't jump on it like it was the motherload.
And it isn't minor in any fashion.
This is criminal fraud...not criminal negligence....which is a felony....as was the election.
If this was criminal fraud, then trump is going into the slammer for his false fraud allegations.

Justified? No. Much ado about nothing after all the falsehoods spread by Trump?
Yes.

Forum List

Back