Almost Three Years Into His Presidency And He's Now Just Getting Around

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdEmQJpCvE]Reporter Asks Obama: Do You Regret Calling This "Recovery Summer" - YouTube[/ame]

I'm curious about something. Don't conservatives believe the government cannot create jobs. That in fact, the best thing the Government can do is just get out of the way.

So why then, after 3 years of Obama getting out of the way, are you now yelling at him because he got out of the way?

The government does not create jobs. You are correct. That's why it will be interesting to see how this bumbling idiot is going to attempt it. So far, it's been one colossal fuck up.

Then why did the right lie about their JOBS JOBS JOBS election they won?

As usual - it's unclear to determine what it is you are attempting to blurt out.

What exactly are you talking about now ?

Obama can't even fucking bowl well, and you expect him to "create" jobs?

I can see the obvious similarities between the two.

And thank you for my new signature.

Bowl? Did he say "Bowl"??

And that has ... I'm sorry. What to do with job creation?

But I'm supposed to believe Warrior is in his right mind? Okly-dokly!

Gotta change that user name, son. You're no more a warrior than I'm Angelina Jolie.

Hey - thanks for the kind words. I'll give you a nice present a little later. Glad I continue to get under your fat skin.

laying out his "Jobs Plan?"

I'm curious about something. Don't conservatives believe the government cannot create jobs. That in fact, the best thing the Government can do is just get out of the way.

So why then, after 3 years of Obama getting out of the way, are you now yelling at him because he got out of the way?

In what way has this administration gotten "out of the way"? Obama hasn't done much to help the economy but he's missed few opportunities to take it out at the knees. You can't continually threaten to pass or actually pass legislation that will substantially add to the cost of doing business without having business respond in a negative fashion. Whether it's Cap & Trade legislation or Card Check bills being pushed...whether it's lawsuits by the DOJ against Boeing for building a new plant in a right to work State...whether it's the EPA having the power to impose new standards without having to go through Congress...whether it's share holders being moved to the back of the creditor line to allow unions a better deal...whether it's appointing Czar's to determine what level of pay CEO's should be allowed to receive...whether it's freezing drilling permits and putting tens of thousands of workers in the Gulf out of work...whether it's any of these things...this Administration has NEVER gotten out of the way and let the Private Sector create jobs.

This is perhaps the most honest and truest thing President Obama has ever said. The American people are going to judge this president on results, and no one cares about his excuses. The American people want a president that understands that when you serve as leader of the free world, the buck has to stop with you. This president has failed, and he most certainly will be a one termer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAMdUNo2Cg]Obama One Term Proposition: "I Will Be Held Accountable" - YouTube[/ame]

The government does not create jobs. You are correct.

Then why are you complaining that it's been almost 3 years? You should be happy he hasn't interfered for 3 years, right?

The problem is he has interfered for three years. Why do you keep saying these things?

You need to talk to Warrior about it. He's the one saying Obama hasn't done anything for jobs in the past 3 years. Which is apparently good, but Warrior is upset about it anyway.

Then why are you complaining that it's been almost 3 years? You should be happy he hasn't interfered for 3 years, right?

The problem is he has interfered for three years. Why do you keep saying these things?

You need to talk to Warrior about it. He's the one saying Obama hasn't done anything for jobs in the past 3 years. Which is apparently good, but Warrior is upset about it anyway.

Wrong Drano breath. Obama has done plenty to create jobs.

Case in point - don't you have a Shovel Ready job to get to ?

It must be tuff to stand with one side on either side of the bank when the river just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

He likely deserves this years coldbag award

Maybe he'll announce another "Cash For Clunkers" program. Boy, that was a huge success, wasn't it?

I'm asking you: is the countless legislation passed by the 111th Congress during the first two years of the Obama administration mean nothing?

The Democrats controlled two of the three branches of government and passed countless pieces of legislation with the stated goal of promoting economic growth and creating vital jobs so desperately needed, why has it failed?

By coming out now, three years in, and saying NOW this administration has a plan to get the economy growing again, is that not admitting the failure of Obama's legislative agenda of his first two years?!?

You can't be this disingenuous. Certainly you can admit that Obama was given all the power to pass his agenda, something not even Reagan ever, ever enjoyed.

Last edited:
Senate 2008-2011
220px-111senate-20100720.svg.png

House of Representatives 2008-2011
220px-US_House_apportionment_%2820090626%29.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_States_Congress#Major_legislation

Two F-ing years the Democrat party controlled two of the three branches of government. Does anyone really believe that during this time this administration didn't have a jobs plan? We are seeing the results now, and now this administration wants to come out, desperately hoping the American people are stupid enough to forget the two years and the Summer of Recovery, with a jobs plan.

Last edited:
wheres is the republican one?

You know the JOBS JOBS JOBS thing they ran on last time arround.

The republicans jobs plans have been sitting on Reids desk for months numb nuts. They did their part and your boys dropped the ball.

You lefties are so dense. Did you know big biz including oil has a higher approval rating than the boys in DC?

I'm asking you: is the countless legislation passed by the 111th Congress during the first two years of the Obama administration mean nothing?
Nope. And I never said it did.

The Democrats controlled two of the three branches of government and passed countless pieces of legislation with the stated goal of promoting economic growth and creating vital jobs so desperately needed, why has it failed?
It didn't fail. It just hasn't been up the level we need. There's a difference.

By coming out now, three years in, and saying NOW this administration has a plan to get the economy growing again, is that not admitting the failure of Obama's legislative agenda of his first two years?!?
No. Because this plan is NOT about getting the economy growing again. This plan is about jobs. Again, there is a difference.

You can't be this disingenuous. Certainly you can admit that Obama was given all the power to pass his agenda, something not even Reagan ever, ever enjoyed.

No. I can't admit that because it didn't happen. Reagan didn't have a minority party voting no in lock step and filibustering more than any other party in history. I'm assuming you know how our government works. Just because the Dems had the majority does not mean they could pass anything they wanted any time they wanted to. The GOP could block votes from ever even happening, and they did, more than at any other time in history.

If Obama truly had the power to pass his agenda, there would be a cap and trade market right now and the country would have a public health care option for anyone.

Maybe he'll announce another "Cash For Clunkers" program. Boy, that was a huge success, wasn't it?

Yup. Cash for clunkers was a winner for sure.

Its on par with all those shovel ready jobs and Obamacare thats gonna save us trillions in HC costs.

Last edited:

Yup. Cash for clunkers was a winner for sure.

Its on par with all those shovel ready jobs and Obamacare thats gonna save us trillions in HC costs.

In case you haven't been informed by the looney left yet, the entire automobile industry in the United States was saved by the actions of President Obama. Those actions include cash for clunkers. Without that, there would not be an auto industry in the U.S. today. Just so ya know. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. And I never said it did.

It didn't fail. It just hasn't been up the level we need. There's a difference.

No. Because this plan is NOT about getting the economy growing again. This plan is about jobs. Again, there is a difference.

No. I can't admit that because it didn't happen. Reagan didn't have a minority party voting no in lock step and filibustering more than any other party in history. I'm assuming you know how our government works. Just because the Dems had the majority does not mean they could pass anything they wanted any time they wanted to. The GOP could block votes from ever even happening, and they did, more than at any other time in history.

If Obama truly had the power to pass his agenda, there would be a cap and trade market right now and the country would have a public health care option for anyone.

"It didn't fail. It just hasn't been up the level we need. There's a difference."

Sorry, but it hasn't been even CLOSE to the level we need, Don'tBeStupid...making it hard for see it as anything else but a failure.

As for what Reagan had to deal with? He had a "majority" party in the House led by Tip O'Neil to deal with. And the reason that there is no Cap & Trade and no public health option isn't because of Republican obstruction...it's because the Blue Dog Democrats wouldn't vote for either measure. The truth is...Obama couldn't convince people in his OWN party to vote for many of his proposals.

Forum List

Back