All you lovers of obamycare.

Last I checked we were still at 8,500 per person per year.

Something the left seems oblivious to.

Last I checked we were still at 8,500 per person per year.

You keep iterating that, but it's unconnected to anything. What does it mean? Your personal debt? The amount of all-cause medical expenses per person per year? Your unfounded perception that this is what health insurance premiums amount to annually, for everyone, or just you?

Or do you just like repeating "8,500 per person per year" 'cause it looks cool?

Maybe you should tell what your deductible is Arainrhod.

Froggy,

It really does not matter....

When we are spending 8,500 per person per year on health care, you have ask who is paying for it.

When Obamacare comes along and "make insurance affordable" (a huge lie) for some, it is at the expense of another.

Until costs come down, we are just cost shifting.

Sun Devil will now show us where he gets that $8,500 figure he seems to inject into every post lately.

well what suck is Before ObamaCare my cost was only $20 no more. Now I the Entire Cost So Yes Obama Decided I Could Pay for his plan a mine.

Anyone earning less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level is eligible for a subsidy.

Anyone too stubborn to bother determining whether or not they're eligible for a subsidy just isn't very smart.

Anyone earning less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level is eligible for a subsidy.

Anyone too stubborn to bother determining whether or not they're eligible for a subsidy just isn't very smart.
If everyone gets a subsidy how long before you loose your cheap insurance?

If everyone gets a subsidy how long before you loose your cheap insurance?

Again, 8,500 per person per year on health care. Way more than any other country.

Subsidies simply mean that someone else is paying for it.

Again, 8,500 per person per year on health care. Way more than any other country.

Subsidies simply mean that someone else is paying for it.

Again with your favorite number, but the two factoids are disparate, and costs are going down...no matter how many times you repeat your favorite number.

Forum List

Back