'All The Whites Will Die Tonight'

We Whites are superior to the dark skinned races. Look at our great white countries: USA, Canada, Russia, Australia, UK, Germany, Sweden,etc.

Name a Negro country on our level. LOL there are none.
The greatest countries are majority WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's being charged with terrorism...which I believe has a stiffer penalty and less evidence required than hate crime charges.

Maybe it because she's brown?

Is she brown, chocolate or mocha?

In our PC Starbucks world these things matter.

I am as high as a kite tickling God's bottom beard.

So Bob Marley has the answer, "One love, one heart, let's get together and feel allright, let's get together and feel allright."

There an't no hiding place from the father of creation, or my wife for that matter.

Why was the guy in the country illegally? Didn't he realize he was breaking the law?

A man gets beaten to death, and, for you, the only question is his immigration status????

You're at least the third one to miss the point. Here we go again:

Who are you going to believe more when a crime has been committed? A person who has broken no laws or a person who has knowingly broken the law?

Yelled by Hispanic woman at PA bar....

Gee, I wonder what could have possibly pissed them off?

Luis Ramirez Killers Found Not Guilty After Beating Mexican Immigrant To Death

First, one has no impact on the other! But nice weak red herring,
Second, from the article, the MEXICAN ILLEGAL immigrate was as much a perpetrator as the boys. He is as much a cause of his death as they were.

From Your Article, remember this is from slanderous Huffington Leftist Post!
simple assault late Friday following a trial in which jurors were left to sort out the facts of an epithet-filled brawl that pitted popular football players against a 25-year-old Hispanic man, Luis Ramirez, who appeared willing to fight

were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park.

Brian Scully, 18, asked the girl, "Isn't it a little late for you to be out?" That enraged Ramirez, who began yelling in Spanish and dialing friends on his cell phone. Scully admitted shouting ethnic slurs. The verbal sparring soon turned into a physical altercation as Ramirez and Piekarsky traded blows, though prosecutors and defense attorneys disputed who threw the first punch

Defense attorneys said Donchak tried to break up the fight between Piekarsky and Ramirez and denied he had a weapon.

The two sides eventually went their separate ways. But Scully kept yelling at Ramirez, leading the immigrant to charge after the group.

Colin Walsh, 17, then hit Ramirez, knocking him out.

I find it fitting that Huffington Post keeps calling him an immigrant and not a child molesting (girlfriend is only 15 and he is 25, she was 5 yrs old when he was 15!) illegal alien!

And if whites were pissed about the federal government totally ignoring a hate crime against a white and went nuts in a bar, you'd rush in to defend them?

Survey says... Hell no.

No, because that would be a hate crime and Cuntumacious would be screaming foul!

Why was the guy in the country illegally? Didn't he realize he was breaking the law?

A man gets beaten to death, and, for you, the only question is his immigration status????

Who are you going to believe more when a crime has been committed? A person who has broken no laws or a person who has knowingly broken the law?

And like I said. A man gets beaten to death and you're concerned with his immigration status? You can try and clean it up, but it's there for all to see.

Quote: Originally Posted by Contumacious
Quote: Originally Posted by William Joyce

Now show us where you were responding to the idea of the guy committing some sort of crime?

:eusa_boohoo:

Poor oppressed William Joyce!

Did he say if he was white or black?
:eusa_angel:

We all know what color William Joyce is...

He's so white that he makes his hood look cream colored.

That doesn't hurt his point.

What if they were your Asian brothers getting beaten by Latinos? You know the Koreans get hell in LA for their success in the convenient and liquor stores in Latino and Black neighborhoods.

If a Latino screamed "Let's kills all the cheeks" would you still sit their with your scarcastic comments? Probably not!

And like I said. A man gets beaten to death and you're concerned with his immigration status? You can try and clean it up, but it's there for all to see.

Now show us where you were responding to the idea of the guy committing some sort of crime?

:lol: You probably won't understand, but here goes:

There is nothing to clean up. People are upset because these teenagers were found not-guilty. Why would people be upset over this? The defense "called Ramirez the aggressor and characterized the brawl as a street fight that ended tragically." Is that true? How would I know? I do know this, however. The teens did not have a criminal record, and Ramirez was in the country illegally meaning he was a criminal. Now who are you going to believe? A criminal or someone without a criminal record?

I agree it sucks, but it's best not to break the law in the first place. Ramirez chose to break the law. Now he's dead. That sucks.

He was a rapist, illegal immigrant and also escalated the fight.

It sucks that he is dead, but there are also consequences for your actions. Doesn't sound like the charges of murder or whatever were warranted. Someone getting killed in a fight rarely results in very serious charges... if weapons aren't present.

:lol: You probably won't understand, but here goes:

There is nothing to clean up. People are upset because these teenagers were found not-guilty. Why would people be upset over this? The defense "called Ramirez the aggressor and characterized the brawl as a street fight that ended tragically." Is that true? How would I know? I do know this, however. The teens did not have a criminal record, and Ramirez was in the country illegally meaning he was a criminal. Now who are you going to believe? A criminal or someone without a criminal record?

I agree it sucks, but it's best not to break the law in the first place. Ramirez chose to break the law. Now he's dead. That sucks.

Someone who committs an offense and doesn't get caught, does not have a criminal record. So, by your own definition, he's not a criminal.

What, specifically, does one incident have to do with the other?

Were the guys who were attacked at the bar the ones who killed Ramirez?

If not, then the Shenandoah bar attack was a hate crime.

If some random white guy got killed by some Hispanic guy, and as a result I went around beating the crap out of any Hispanics I could find at the nearest bar, that would be a hate crime.

I'm surprised you don't know that that would be irrelevant.

Oh, it's relevant alright. Who are you going to believe more when a crime has been committed? A person who has broken no laws or a person who has knowingly broken the law?

I know that it is not legal for private citizens to beat Hispanics to death for no good reason, and the suspicion or even the knowledge that they might be an undocumented alien does not consitute a good reason. Therefore it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back