All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azad Essa’s opinion piece is timed to coincide with Israel Apartheid Week, thus becoming nothing more than yet another piece of libel against Israel. While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if one must lie and mislead in order to support it, then maybe it is just plain wrong.

The South African Who Doesn't Know What Apartheid Is | HonestReporting

Israel is an Apartheid state. With a few exceptions, every South African that experienced Apartheid and has visited Israel and the Occupied Territories confirms that the basic situation in existence in Apartheid South Africa is replicated in Israel. Only a propaganda outlet like the one you linked would say otherwise.

Go to Israel, but you never will, and witness with videos and photos your allegations of Apartheid in Israel.

What are you waiting for?

Oh, wait, it is cheaper to be on a thread attacking Israel, than actually being there.

:boohoo::bsflag:

South Africa’s “finest young leaders” invited on Israel lobby junket
Pro-Israel groups have invited South Africa’s “finest young leaders” on a trip to the Middle East next month.

An email message about the tour states that participants will listen to “unbiased keynote speakers” and learn about “the concerns and achievements faced in safeguarding the rights and freedoms of the diverse communities living in Israel.”

Hosted by the South African Zionist Federation and South Africa Friends of Israel, the trip has been heavily criticized by youth activists. A statement issued by the youth wing of the ruling African National Congress and several other groups likens the trip to junkets organized by supporters of South Africa’s apartheid regime in the 1980s.
Following my call to the South Africa Friends of Israel office, I was contacted byBenji Shulman, one of its representatives. Shulman claimed that South Africa Friends of Israel had “nothing to do” with the trip.

His denial lacks any credibility. Both South Africa Friends of Israel and the South African Zionist Federation, with which Shulman is also involved, are clearly named as organizers on the invitation.
South Africa's "finest young leaders" invited on Israel lobby junket

I have been to Israel and Apartheid South Africa (as well as South Africa after Apartheid). There is no real difference between the two. The Israelis (Jews) I had contact with seemed to profess more hate for the non-Jews than the Boers professed for the non-whites. The Boers were more condescending than hateful towards the non-whites, though the ANC was far more violent and deadly than the Palestinian resistance.

And, segregation was the same except that in Apartheid South Africa you saw more non-whites than you see non-Jews in Israel (in Jewish areas) because they were ubiquitous in service positions in hotels and restaurants. And as far as the West Bank, it was more of an armed camp than any place in Apartheid South Africa, I can remember.

Some released prisoners work as PA civil servants. For each of these, prison time served is accounted for as if it had been civil-service work: The law says the PA “shall pay his social security and pension fees . . . for the years he spent in prison.”

Articles 6 and 7 apply to terrorists still incarcerated. “Every incarcerated prisoner” is entitled to a monthly salary “linked to the cost-of-living index.” A portion thereof goes directly to the prisoner’s family.

The Department of Pay-for-Slay - Commentary Magazine

I have been to Israel and Apartheid South Africa (as well as South Africa after Apartheid). There is no real difference between the two. The Israelis (Jews) I had contact with seemed to profess more hate for the non-Jews than the Boers professed for the non-whites. The Boers were more condescending than hateful towards the non-whites, though the ANC was far more violent and deadly than the Palestinian resistance.

And, segregation was the same except that in Apartheid South Africa you saw more non-whites than you see non-Jews in Israel (in Jewish areas) because they were ubiquitous in service positions in hotels and restaurants. And as far as the West Bank, it was more of an armed camp than any place in Apartheid South Africa, I can remember.

Thank you for seeing only what you wish to see.

You forget:

The Arabs declared war on the Jews and then terrorist attacks.

Of course there are going to be soldiers present in Israel and in "West Bank", especially to protect Abbas from being overthrown and the area taken over by Hamas. And we do know what Hamas does when it has rockets and where it points to.

And never mind that Israel allows Arab Muslims and Christians who are non residents of Israel to come into Israel for health, education, visits to their holy places, so on and so forth.
I am very sure the Whites in South Africa were that generous and allowed Blacks to do all of those things.....and much more :)

Think all you want, believe the anti Israel Jews all you like. It will never change the facts on the ground.

Israel has been under war for its own survival and the survival of the Jewish People.

Neither requires your blessings in order to defend their country and their own lives.
Neither does any other country under constant attack by those who wish to destroy it.

:)

You forget:

Of course there are going to be soldiers present in Israel and in "West Bank", especially to protect Abbas from being overthrown and the area taken over by Hamas. And we do know what Hamas does when it has rockets and where it points to.

And never mind that Israel allows Arab Muslims and Christians who are non residents of Israel to come into Israel for health, education, visits to their holy places, so on and so forth.
I am very sure the Whites in South Africa were that generous and allowed Blacks to do all of those things.....and much more :)

Think all you want, believe the anti Israel Jews all you like. It will never change the facts on the ground.

Israel has been under war for its own survival and the survival of the Jewish People.

Neither requires your blessings in order to defend their country and their own lives.
Neither does any other country under constant attack by those who wish to destroy it.

1. The European Zionists attacked the Arab part of the partition first. As an example, Jaffa had been under Zionist siege for weeks and surrendered to the Jews before the Jews even declared independence.

2. The Arab League only entered the Arab part of the partition and the international sector to try to prevent the Zionists from committing genocide and ethnic cleansing according to the Plan Dalet. All the fighting took place in the Arab or international sectors where the Zionists were trying to ethnically cleanse or otherwise eliminate the native population.

You have been raised on propaganda and that's all you know.

And yes, the non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were treated better than the Jews now treat the non-Jews. The largest number of non-whites killed by the whites was 67 at Sharpeville, compare that to the thousands non-Jews at a time that Israel kills every 2-3 years, e.g. Gaza.

You forget:

1. The European Zionists attacked the Arab part of the partition first. As an example, Jaffa had been under Zionist siege for weeks and surrendered to the Jews before the Jews even declared independence.

2. The Arab League only entered the Arab part of the partition and the international sector to try to prevent the Zionists from committing genocide and ethnic cleansing according to the Plan Dalet. All the fighting took place in the Arab or international sectors where the Zionists were trying to ethnically cleanse or otherwise eliminate the native population.

And yes, the non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were treated better than the Jews now treat the non-Jews. The largest number of non-whites killed by the whites was 67 at Sharpeville, compare that to the thousands non-Jews at a time that Israel kills every 2-3 years, e.g. Gaza.

I am simply going to let you live in your Dreamland

:blahblah:

You forget:

I am simply going to let you live in your Dreamland

:blahblah:

As I said, the facts are so different from the propaganda and myth you've been raised on. all you can do is project. It is you that have been living in, and continue to live, in a Zionist dreamland.

Israeli Jewish-Arab band to tour with Radiohead in US

Israeli artist Dudu Tassa to open for Radiohead on US tour

Israeli musician Dudu Tassa will open for Radiohead at their Israeli concert this summer, and on their US tour starting at the end of this month.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](vide tweet online)[/FONT]

Tassa and The Kuwaitis are a self-styled “cross-cultural joint Jewish-Arabic project from Israel which revives the music of the Al-Kuwaiti Brothers – composers of some of the most popular Iraqi songs from the early 20th century.”

This system has been in place since the British Mandate for Palestine, before the U.N. Partition Plan led to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948. Until recently, this division was barely questioned. Most parents, including Arabs, support it, according to Yousef Jabareen, an Arab member of the Israeli parliament and director of The Arab Center for Law and Policy.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...where-jewish-and-arab-children-learn-together

So, you think there were no mixed race schools in Apartheid South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back