All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

Do you live in the U.S.? Native Americans lost this land to Europeans a long time ago. In another 1000 years or so, should Native Americans create a new Native American State within the former U.S. with the help of an apologist western military alliance, and put Europeans on reservations and call them dissidents and terrorists for wanting to expand? Neither map, real or hypothetical...is or would be pleasant to look at. And after 1000 years, perhaps some statutes of limitation should apply. Maybe even before that. I'm sad about what Europeans did to the Native American here on their former lands. Someday all these displaced tribes of the world will run out of quasi-Zionist excuses. We will all be the same. I don't advocate this behavior. You can't just go justly take something and alienate others who live there now because your great great great great great great great great great great grandparents once lived there. If the displaced Jews of past millennia didn't get justice after the first few centuries, a statute of limitations should take over. And I say that as 1/4 Russian Jewish (yeah, just recently found that out). Even if I was a half, I wouldn't consider myself having a right to lands my ancestors were ousted from 500 years ago. What's done is done. Jews are people of the world. They have spread far and wide and I respect them and consider myself a "cousin" in a way. But reclaiming lands left so long ago as a new nation...I do not advocate that.
Who are you replying to? Click on REPLY in order to answer any post. Thanks

TransJordan occupied 78% of the Mandate, Mandate - not a make believe country you like to think exists.

And look at what has never happened. Arabs/Muslims/Christians have never cared that the Hashemites got that amount of land without it being theirs.

Some BDS movement

And since there has never been a country called Palestine, only a region, and the Jews have always been seen as the indigenous people of the land, by Christianity and Islam......

Guess what? The Jews and Israel are not occupying any other people's land. IT is their land, they are sovereign of it, you like it or not.

And since you do not like Jews in general, Christian illness you suffer from, you will never accept that Jews legally what is only, I repeat ONLY 20% or their rightful 100% of the Mandate for Palestine, which was really a Mandate for Israel.

But since bum Christians and Muslims hate Jews, 80% got stolen from them.

And to this day Jews do not boycott those bums, nor do they try to make those bum thieves go back to Arabia where they belong.

Am Israel Chai
The People of Israel Live
TransJordan occupied 78% of the Mandate, Mandate - not a make believe country you like to think exists.
Deflection.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2
SUBTOPIC: Misinformation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(PREFACE)

In April 1920 (meeting at San Remo) the Principal Allied Powers agreed, to entrust the British Government the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them...

In May 1948, the National Council for the Jewish State established the political existence of an Independent Jewish State in Palestine. The establishment of the Jewish State is totally a matter of self-determination and does not require recognition by the other states under International Law. The Independent Jewish State had the right to defend its integrity and independence pursuant to the International Law enforced at that time. (See Article 3, Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States
December 1933)

This statement is intentionally twisted to imply: someone argues that the Mandate had territory. But the correct statement should imply that there were "territories to which the Mandate for Palestine" applied." (See Paragraph 1, Part I, Palestine Order in Council, 1922)

Transjordan did NOT occupy any territory in its creation. "His Majesty The King recognizes Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof." (See: Treaty of Alliance between the Sovereign of the United Kingdom and the Emirate of Transjordan March 1946)

The Mandate had no land, no borders, and no sovereignty. What was it that Transjordan occupied?
Israel is the 1948 occupation of Palestine.
(COMMENT)
Before 1988, there was no independent self-governing institution that represented the inhabitants of the territory formerly sovereign under the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic.

The establishment of these two self-governing institutions (the Jewish State and Transjordan) was under authority that did not need to seek Arab Palestinian approval, nor did they seek Arab Palestinian approval. The sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory was not recognized until the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference, Rabat, Morocco October 1974. This is well after the establishment of either the Jewish State or Transjordan.

While you are hung up on this "Occupation" kick, you are missing (not listening) that the occupation was a necessary step to the exercise of self-determination. Self-determination established the recognized boundaries and the Treaties between Israel and the individual states of Egypt and Jordan established the permanent demarcation between Israel and the individual States of Jordan and Egypt, recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine.

I wish you would stick to the facts of the case and not pontificate the falsehoods and misinformation like you did (once again) here. The inaccurate information which you use to deliberately deceive the Discussion Group only serves to lower your credibility.

Stick to the concepts that were being used at the time of the various decisions, and not your interpretation corrupted by modern-day politics.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you live in the U.S.? Native Americans lost this land to Europeans a long time ago. In another 1000 years or so, should Native Americans create a new Native American State within the former U.S. with the help of an apologist western military alliance, and put Europeans on reservations and call them dissidents and terrorists for wanting to expand? Neither map, real or hypothetical...is or would be pleasant to look at. And after 1000 years, perhaps some statutes of limitation should apply. Maybe even before that. I'm sad about what Europeans did to the Native American here on their former lands. Someday all these displaced tribes of the world will run out of quasi-Zionist excuses. We will all be the same. I don't advocate this behavior. You can't just go justly take something and alienate others who live there now because your great great great great great great great great great great grandparents once lived there. If the displaced Jews of past millennia didn't get justice after the first few centuries, a statute of limitations should take over. And I say that as 1/4 Russian Jewish (yeah, just recently found that out). Even if I was a half, I wouldn't consider myself having a right to lands my ancestors were ousted from 500 years ago. What's done is done. Jews are people of the world. They have spread far and wide and I respect them and consider myself a "cousin" in a way. But reclaiming lands left so long ago as a new nation...I do not advocate that.
You’re ignoring that Jews were murdered by the millions in the 1940s, and these were displaced Jews whose homes were stolen and parents, children, and siblings killed. Jews aren’t jusr like any other people who came back to “reclaim” land they left hundreds of years ago. How you can compare homeless, familyless, discarded Holocaust survivors to “regular“ Europeans deciding to come back home is beyond me.

That overrides any “statue of limitations” that you think should be applied.

In a recent article titled "Victorious Lebanon and Defeated Israel," Shi'ite Lebanese journalist Nadim Koteich, a known Hizbullah opponent, mocks the narrative of "victory over Israel" that this organization has been marketing, especially since the Israeli withdrawal from South Lebanon in 2000. In the article – which was posted on the Asas Media website, owned by Lebanese former interior minister Nohad Al-Machnouk, of the March 14 Forces – Koteich wonders what has happened to this victory. How, he asks, did Lebanon and Hizbullah deteriorate from this pinnacle of triumph to the pits of the present economic crisis, whereas the Israel rose from this "defeat" and conquered pinnacles of success in the arenas of global technology, innovation and high-tech? He illustrates his point by describing the vast difference between Israel's attractive booth at the Expo 2020 in Dubai and Lebanon's poor one, which, Koteich says, reveal to the world that it is Lebanon that is defeated and still mired in the past, whereas Israel is victorious and future-oriented.

(full article online)

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2
SUBTOPIC: Misinformation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(PREFACE)

In April 1920 (meeting at San Remo) the Principal Allied Powers agreed, to entrust the British Government the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them...

In May 1948, the National Council for the Jewish State established the political existence of an Independent Jewish State in Palestine. The establishment of the Jewish State is totally a matter of self-determination and does not require recognition by the other states under International Law. The Independent Jewish State had the right to defend its integrity and independence pursuant to the International Law enforced at that time. (See Article 3, Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States
December 1933)

This statement is intentionally twisted to imply: someone argues that the Mandate had territory. But the correct statement should imply that there were "territories to which the Mandate for Palestine" applied." (See Paragraph 1, Part I, Palestine Order in Council, 1922)

Transjordan did NOT occupy any territory in its creation. "His Majesty The King recognizes Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof." (See: Treaty of Alliance between the Sovereign of the United Kingdom and the Emirate of Transjordan March 1946)

(COMMENT)
Before 1988, there was no independent self-governing institution that represented the inhabitants of the territory formerly sovereign under the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic.

The establishment of these two self-governing institutions (the Jewish State and Transjordan) was under authority that did not need to seek Arab Palestinian approval, nor did they seek Arab Palestinian approval. The sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory was not recognized until the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference, Rabat, Morocco October 1974. This is well after the establishment of either the Jewish State or Transjordan.

While you are hung up on this "Occupation" kick, you are missing (not listening) that the occupation was a necessary step to the exercise of self-determination. Self-determination established the recognized boundaries and the Treaties between Israel and the individual states of Egypt and Jordan established the permanent demarcation between Israel and the individual States of Jordan and Egypt, recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine.

I wish you would stick to the facts of the case and not pontificate the falsehoods and misinformation like you did (once again) here. The inaccurate information which you use to deliberately deceive the Discussion Group only serves to lower your credibility.

Stick to the concepts that were being used at the time of the various decisions, and not your interpretation corrupted by modern-day politics.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
administration of the territory of Palestine,

Jewish State in Palestine.

"territories to which the Mandate for Palestine" applied."
Indeed, Palestine.

Indeed, Palestine.
Palestine.

The region of Israel/Judea the Romans renamed so that the Judea's would stop their revolts against Rome in their attempt to reclaim sovereignty.

THAT. Palestine.

Not a Palestine state
Not a Palestine country.

A region which was and is sovereign by the Jewish Nation.

You’re ignoring that Jews were murdered by the millions in the 1940s, and these were displaced Jews whose homes were stolen and parents, children, and siblings killed. Jews aren’t jusr like any other people who came back to “reclaim” land they left hundreds of years ago. How you can compare homeless, familyless, discarded Holocaust survivors to “regular“ Europeans deciding to come back home is beyond me.

That overrides any “statue of limitations” that you think should be applied.
As I indicated, two wrongs don't make a right. Western powers wrestled those lands out of the hands of others and gave them to the Jews. I already DID acknowledge the genocide by citing what happened to Native Americans as essentially the same thing. I think white people suck for what was done to them...and I'm white. I also think the Nazis sucked for what they did too. But I don't think that means the world has to play apologist and give it all back. My father came to the United States in 1960. My mother's family came here in the early 1900s. Nobody in my family was a slave owner or condone slavery and was probably more likely closer to being a slave than a slave owner because they weren't well to do at all. So therefore I refuse to make apologies for what other white people did to the blacks almost 200years ago. Any black person who comes to me I will treat as an equal until they don't treat me as an equal. Trying to treat me in the same category as a racist just because I'm white is racist in itself!

I am also formerly from New York. I've been steeped in Jewish culture somewhat. It's rubbed off on me a little. I almost married a Jewish girl. I got on pretty well with her family, and had many Jewish friends and coworkers who I liked and respected. 99% weren't Zionists by any means, just Jewish Americans who practiced being Jewish on American soil. Many of them were kind of young and didn't understand how Israel became a state a very short time ago.

Last edited:
As I indicated, two wrongs don't make a right. Western powers wrestled those lands out of the hands of others and gave them to the Jews. I already DID acknowledge the genocide by citing what happened to Native Americans as essentially the same thing. I think white people suck for what was done to them...and I'm white. I also think the Nazis sucked for what they did too. But I don't think that means the world has to play apologist and give it all back. My father came to the United States in 1960. My mother's family came here in the early 1900s. Nobody in my family was a slave owner or condone slavery and was probably more likely closer to being a slave than a slave owner because they weren't well to do at all. So therefore I refuse to make apologies for what other white people did to the blacks almost 200years ago. Any black person who comes to me I will treat as an equal until they don't treat me as an equal. Trying to treat me in the same category as a racist just because I'm white is racist in itself!

I am also formerly from New York. I've been steeped in Jewish culture somewhat. It's rubbed off on me a little. I almost married a Jewish girl. I got on pretty well with her family, and had many Jewish friends and coworkers who I liked and respected. 99% weren't Zionists by any means, just Jewish Americans who practiced being Jewish on American soil. Many of them were kind of young and didn't understand how Israel became a state a very short time ago.
You would do better to spend some time educating yourself.

But more then likely that is something you have no intention of doing, like so many others, 1/4 Jewish or not.

Your whole two posts are filled with uneducated misinformation and full of "what I would do" without knowing one thing about what you think you know.

You are here to delegitimize Israel and what Zionism represents.

You are on a losing path, like all the others who attempt what you have attempted in your posts.

Indigenous people have the right to their indigenous land.
Jews are the indigenous people of Israel.

Jews are from Judea.

Arabs, even the Palestinian Arabs, are from Arabia.

The Arabs could have had a state since 1936. They do not like Jews. It is written in Islam that Jews must be subjects to Muslims. Never sovereign to them.

Figure the whole thing now, at your own pace.

( Who says this is a war, started in 1920, between Jews/Israel and and Arab Palestinians in Gaza and Fatah? Not Iran or any other Muslim or Christian country willing to attempt to destroy Israel )

Understanding the religious roots of Islamic terrorism, and the way radical beliefs motivate terrorists in general, is critical to thwarting terrorism and to protecting lives.

But first, it is important to clearly state that only a minuscule number of Muslims carry out acts of terrorism, and that these terrorists do not represent most of the Muslims in the world, who are not inclined towards terrorism. Indeed, Muslims are often the victims of Islamic terrorism.

However, while Muslim terrorists do not represent most Muslims, they do represent some of the core values of early formative Islam. Consequently, should any historic event impact the majority of the Muslim world and push it closer to fundamentalist interpretations of their faith, the risk of Islamic terrorism will increase significantly. This has already happened in the recent past with the explosive emergence of ISIS in the Middle East and the West.

As the recently deceased Gaber Asfour, who had served as Egypt's Minister of Culture, said: "Unless the religious discourse is renewed and undergoes reform, have no doubt that [there will be] people like ISIS in every neighborhood."

(full article online)

In a story ostensibly about tragedy, the AP, a global news service with 1,300 clientssuch as The Washington Post, ABC News and Fox News, depicts Palestinians with the opportunity to earn a living outside of Palestinian Authority-administered territories as being subjected to alleged repressive Israeli policies.

(full article online)

Who is their audience?

It isn't like Israelis are biting their nails and hiding in bomb shelters every time some terrorist says Israel is going to be destroyed.

The audience is clearly the Arab and Muslim world. And the underlying message is one that is quite positive for Israel!

As with everything else in the Middle East, one needs to look at this through the lens of the honor/shame culture. In this case, there is also the "strong horse" element.

Israel is strong. It is a regional superpower. It is officially at peace with a number of Muslim-majority and Arab countries, and has a tacit peace with many others.

Iran and Hamas and the others want the Muslim and Arab world to stop being friendly with Israel, so they are trying to convince them that relations with Israel is a losing proposition - and when Israel fails, they won't have any friends in the Muslim world. They want the Muslim world to think of Israel as weak, so they do not want to ally with the region's "strong horse."

The stream of articles forecasting Israel's imminent demise are a desperate attempt to convince Muslims not to believe their own eyes. They want to put doubt in nations that might be considering opening relations with Israel.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back