All I Want To Do Is Kick That Idiot Van Jones' Black Ass

hey! i am one of those racist white crackers who have too much money, i have 17 confederate flags on my property! I voted for Trump 42 Times! and damm it,,,Im Proud Of It !!!

This shit is utterly unforgivable....

And by the way, racist....Van Jones is 100% correct.

No, no he's not. The reason why the trumpster won is because we ran a shit candidate. Full stop. She is easily the most corrupt politician ever to have run for the presidency. Your constant bleating of "well she has never been convicted" horseshit ignores the very definition of corruption. You have yourself to blame too. Suck it up cup cake.

Yeah, so we elect a racist and misogynist instead. A man who won't even release his tax returns and who is constantly sued because he is much more corrupt than Hillary ever was.

And you don't have a shred of evidence of Hillary's corruption, it's just wishful thinking on your part. You just repeat right-wing hate machine bullshit that you have heard for the past 20 years.

No, no he's not. The reason why the trumpster won is because we ran a shit candidate. Full stop. She is easily the most corrupt politician ever to have run for the presidency. Your constant bleating of "well she has never been convicted" horseshit ignores the very definition of corruption. You have yourself to blame too. Suck it up cup cake.

Yeah, so we elect a racist and misogynist instead. A man who won't even release his tax returns and who is constantly sued because he is much more corrupt than Hillary ever was.

And you don't have a shred of evidence of Hillary's corruption, it's just wishful thinking on your part. You just repeat right-wing hate machine bullshit that you have heard for the past 20 years.

There is zero evidence that the trumpster is a racist. In fact ALL evidence points in the opposite direction. Color me unsurprised that you ignore those simple facts. Misogynist? Doubtful. My grandfather was a misogynist. He was also a hard core communist. He couldnt stand to be around woment, and when he was he treated them like shit. The trumpster, on the other hand, seems to LOVE women. He certainly surrounds himself with them. And they seem to like him. So, yet again, you lack a shred of evidence other than his crudeness which I grant is crude, boorish, and juvenile.

I don't believe the election had one thing to do with race. Van Jones is a endless victim. He's a man-child who didn't get his way and is now crying. Someone needs to tell him who the president was for the last eight years.

The election had nothing to do with race, or even Hillary that much, as Micheal Moore said, this is the biggest f..k you to the establishment ever given. To bad Van Jones won't get on the Trump Train. A lot more welcomed then I think Trump would be on the Van Jones train.

Last edited:

the whitewater investigation resulted in 15 convictions on 40 different crimes. They all went down to save Hillary who was too big to jail. There were draft indictements drawn up against her but never served. It would be hard to serve a first lady. Plus the added bonus of her hiding the Rose Law Firm billing records until the stay of execution ran out. Yeah, that is just one case of many that shows the corruption of Hillary.

I don't believe the election had one thing to do with race. Van Jones is a endless victim. He's a man-child who didn't get his way and is now crying. Someone needs to tell him who the president was for the last eight years.

The election had nothing to do with race, or even Hillary that much, as Micheal Moore said, this is the biggest f..k you to the establishment ever given. To bad Van Jones won't get on the Trump Train. A lot more welcomed then I think Trump would be on the Van Jones train.

We don't want communist race baiters on the Trump train.

That colored boy must have been hard pressed not to rape one o dem wite wimmin.

There is zero evidence that the trumpster is a racist. In fact ALL evidence points in the opposite direction. Color me unsurprised that you ignore those simple facts. Misogynist? Doubtful. My grandfather was a misogynist. He was also a hard core communist. He couldnt stand to be around woment, and when he was he treated them like shit. The trumpster, on the other hand, seems to LOVE women. He certainly surrounds himself with them. And they seem to like him. So, yet again, you lack a shred of evidence other than his crudeness which I grant is crude, boorish, and juvenile.

Don't you see? A man being sexually attracted to beautiful women is considered being a "misogynist" by the feminists.

Forum List

Back