All Democrat issues are fraud designed to install fear and bilk you for your fear

Oh, fer Crissakes... put a sock in it, loser...

Actually, when confronted with truth and superior intellect, the left wing liar is now supposed to parrot

Put your mask on

Sure I can, greedy idiot rich people and their doops. Forever. Democrats are for working people, they are for a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and the training Great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share, like every other modern country. End of story.

IQ under 5 you have....

Most rich today are registered Dems....

Wealth has nothing to do with it....

The Post 98 GOP is all about the same fake stuff you love. It started with another fraud called 911. The cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief had a chance to bust that, but the response was

WE WILL OPEN YOUR CLOSET DOOR IF YOU DO

so QUEER-O chickened out as usual.

None of that changes the truth that your side has precisely NONE....
WUT.

"Wolf outlines ten steps that "closing societies" — such as Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, Stalin's Russia and Buhari's Nigeria (Foolani Republic) — have historically followed. These steps, Wolf claimed, are being observed in America now."
iu

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
IQ under 5 you have....

Most rich today are registered Dems....

Wealth has nothing to do with it....
of course. It has to do with greed stupidity and cconservatism. They had Rich Democrats know you have to have a healthy middle class and working class to have a healthy economy. The Republicans are The corrupt boom and bust and thievery party.

And got much worse under Trump and Rupert goebels Murdoch.
The folks in charge run the establishment.

They own them all.

You don't get it though, they have you watching dancing shadows on the wall.

As if Trump had any power to stop their plans. The propaganda is what controls how you think and feel.

iu

The folks in charge run the establishment.

They own them all.

You don't get it though, they have you watching dancing shadows on the wall.

As if Trump had any power to stop their plans. The propaganda is what controls how you think and feel.

iu
Propaganda is a disgrace and the worst thing that has ever happened to Americans. Poor America. My question is, is the party for truth and a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and taxing the rich for crying out loud? Like every other modern country or are you a tool of the greedy idiot rich

Propaganda is a disgrace and the worst thing that has ever happened to Americans. Poor America. My question is, is the party for truth and a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and taxing the rich for crying out loud? Like every other modern country or are you a tool of the greedy idiot rich
That post you commented on of mine? Naomi Wolf?

yeah. . . she's a democrat. That's why I posted it. . . to show brainwashed partisan fools on the left and right that this is not a partisan issue, the folks running the show own them all, and critical thinkers know how to see through all the bullshit.

You are too attached to your sacred cows to ever get this.

Those, "greedy rich idiots," as you say, have given you every thought in your head for a reason, but you don't understand why.

yeah. . . she's a democrat. That's why I posted it. . . to show brainwashed partisan fools on the left and right that this is not a partisan issue, the folks running the show own them all, and critical thinkers know how to see through all the bullshit.

Those, "greedy rich idiots," as you say, have given you every thought in your head for a reason, but you don't understand why.
Everyone in the real world knows that the greedy idiot mega rich and propaganda are Republicans. You have one TV Network in the entire world who agrees with you. Rupert scumbag Murdoch. And internet crazy cottage industry for chumps like you.

Who the hell is Naomi Wolf and why the hell do I care? She went off on a tangent. BFD. Your pundits and politicians live on another planet of idiocy and b******* propaganda.

Who the hell is Naomi Wolf and why the hell do I care? She went off on a tangent. BFD. Your pundits and politicians live on another planet of idiocy and b******* propaganda.

Adviser Pushes Gore to Be Leader of the Pack​

" . . . Ms. Wolf was an adviser on the Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 and worked closely with Dick Morris, Mr. Clinton's top adviser at the time, a position that evolved into influence with the Gore campaign.

In ''Behind the Oval Office,'' his own account of that campaign, Mr. Morris credited Ms. Wolf with ideas about how to reach women who vote -- school uniforms, tax breaks for adoption and workplace flexibility -- and for ''remarkably prescient analyses of the social-cultural trends in the country.''

This included her notion that the nation was searching for a ''good-father role model,'' which Mr. Morris said helped lead to Mr. Clinton's emphasis on family issues. Part of cultivating the father image included cultivating his image as a leader, a quality that voters tell pollsters Mr. Gore lacks and one he is apparently trying to develop with Ms. Wolf's help. . . ."

Adviser Pushes Gore to Be Leader of the Pack​

" . . . Ms. Wolf was an adviser on the Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 and worked closely with Dick Morris, Mr. Clinton's top adviser at the time, a position that evolved into influence with the Gore campaign.

In ''Behind the Oval Office,'' his own account of that campaign, Mr. Morris credited Ms. Wolf with ideas about how to reach women who vote -- school uniforms, tax breaks for adoption and workplace flexibility -- and for ''remarkably prescient analyses of the social-cultural trends in the country.''

This included her notion that the nation was searching for a ''good-father role model,'' which Mr. Morris said helped lead to Mr. Clinton's emphasis on family issues. Part of cultivating the father image included cultivating his image as a leader, a quality that voters tell pollsters Mr. Gore lacks and one he is apparently trying to develop with Ms. Wolf's help. . . ."

Dick Morris is now a "conservative" Fox News Zionist liar.

Morris ditched Bill Clinton for not invading Iraq as Clinton promised in the campaign.

Morris loves W. Morris is a Zionist 911 W "Republican for Biden" nevermind he ran Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign...

Forum List

Back