Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, plans to spend $15 billion on a project that could revolutionize Nigeria’s economy

Nigeria almost makes it everytime lol

Rinse ...repeat
They cut pipelines all the time ...hold oil companies hostage for a few hundred bucks

I hope they succeed
It would be wakanda yuge

Nigeria is a really interesting country. They seem to have a very motivated intelligent work force. We all know about the email scams but there are many of them who seem to be able to figure out how to repair cell phones and other high tech devices without any formal training. As a retired engineer I find that amazing. I hope this man is sincere and is not going to be just the next Black man to exploit an African country. But let's get real, the track record in Africa is abysmal.

• Banned
Over 82 million Nigerians survive on only $1 a day, and the impacts of COVID-19 on those living in poverty will be devastating

• Banned
Nigerian bodybuilder Aigbedion Ezekiel was pumped demonstrating in Edo State last weekend. The 6'2", 225 lbs., 25 year old says, "I'm still protesting so many things which need to improve for all Nigerians.

Ek310e3WMAAATiN

Forum List

Back