Alien3 (FanFiction)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I've returned quickly for a fanfiction of one of my favorite sci-fi horror films, David Fincher's eerie Alien3 , which introduced audiences in modern cinema to the genius of Fincher (Se7en, The Game, Zodiac). Enjoy,

aliens40.jpg

====

Isaac is a volunteer explorer for Weyland. He was formerly an agent of American intelligence turned researcher and wants to help Weyland in the dissection of a moon colony devoted to contact with the alien creatures known as Xenomorphs. However, Isaac remains a bit wary of this mission and is pensive really.

jag16.jpg

Isaac is not alone on this Weyland mission on the moon colony however. Alongside him is the beautiful Laura Ripley, a scientist-soldier from the American Midwest who wants to travel to this moon colony and investigate if these terrifying insect-dragon like Xenomorph aliens really are as un-negotiable as reputed. She shares Weyland's optimism about the fertility of inter-species communication and contact. Laura Ripley is both brave and beautiful!

911l.jpg

When the two arrive on the moon colony, they're taken to the crash-landed sphere-shaped vessel discovered on the moon, reportedly belonging to the Xenomorph aliens or 'Xeno-aliens' who seek to make contact somehow. The Xeno-aliens have gone underground in hiding, and Isaac/Laura are here to study the vestiges of this crash-site on this moon colony.

aliens41.jpg

ISAAC: This is a gloomy place.
LAURA: No alien-contact moon colony need be colorful or dazzling.
ISAAC: Right!

aliens45.jpg

From earlier provided art depictions of the Xeno-aliens making contact with previous Weyland soldiers and explorers such as the valiant Daniels, Isaac and Laura understand that these Xeno-aliens are not to be underestimated. These insect-dragons are pure wrath and hellfire. They don't want human companions, so if Isaac and Laura're to provide some alternate hypothesis regarding creative negotiations, they'll need to appreciate why these rather large man-size aliens are seemingly angry.

aliens44.jpg

ISAAC: I drew a picture of a Xeno-alien pensive about being friendly with a human child.
LAURA: That's clever!
ISAAC: You know this moon colony feels like a giant prison institution.
LAURA: Hell, we have art to offer some daylight while we sit and wait, friend.

aliens42.jpg

ISAAC DIARY ENTRY: In my estimation, these Xeno-aliens are simply psychos, but Laura'd disagree with me.

aliens43.jpg

As the prison-like institution is lit by negotiating humans on the moon colony, Isaac/Laura consider with them options to create survival labyrinths should the Xeno-aliens prove to be yet again relentlessly hostile. They plan to use flame-throwers in a maze-running scenario to lure and draw and trap and eventually burn the Xeno-aliens should they completely fail to negotiate with Weyland. These humans on this moon colony are like ants contemplating doom and destiny and new era political science, which is pretty funny!

aliens50.jpg

LAURA DIARY ENTRY: I had a nightmare I was taking a shower when one of these aliens tried to kiss me!

aliens49.jpg

From the diary entries of earlier Weyland soldier-explorers like the valiant Daniels, Isaac/Laura know the Xeno-aliens are like crawling ravenous savages, and they've until now only served to remind Weyland and all of humanity that survival in this dark universe is not unlike a game of wits and primal comedy.

aliens47.jpg

Finally, a group of the moon colony members witness one of the Xeno-aliens who's come out of hiding to see what the humans would do if it tried to engage them. Fortunately, one of the humans in this first contact has a lighter and propane and uses them to create a temporary handsome flame that sends the insect-dragon alien back to its hiding chamber, which is apparently the large ventilation duct tunnels in the moon colony structure.

aliens46.jpg

Isaac and Laura're shown blood splats from the scenes of the scurrying and hiding and prowling Xeno-aliens engaging with and murdering various human members of the moon colony and take digital photos of this blood work for Weyland but are told they must remain courageous and 'scientific' at all costs!

aliens51.jpg

ISAAC: I don't want to die in a place like this, at the claws of a Xeno-alien.
LAURA: Let's have a Vegas wedding to celebrate a vestige of old life.
ISAAC: I guess I'm attracted to you!
LAURA: Life begets life.

aliens52.jpg

PETER WEYLAND: We're confident Isaac/Laura will offer us the specimens and reports we so love.

aliens53.jpg

Isaac and Laura are killed by Xeno-aliens. They're forgotten by Weyland. However, this endless drama between humans and Xenomorphs continues in this dark universe. Only time will tell if these aliens will ever actually converse with human explorers.

THE END

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back