Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
2 drinks !!

My depression, Ocd and anxiety is all gone
My mind is empty and work means zero
My back is fixed

Yeah fermentation
Yeah ethanol

Alcohol makes me feel good too. I have the leftovers of bad beer decisions in the icebox. I like to start out with a shot or liquor drink and then try to drink those. It's the only way I'm going to get them down.

Please don't go too far. My most recent family passing was a cousin of mine who was only a year younger than me. Liver poisoning is what killed him.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly (age 39)

P.S. He was most definitely no stranger to the bottle.

2 drinks !!

My depression, Ocd and anxiety is all gone
My mind is empty and work means zero
My back is fixed

Yeah fermentation
Yeah ethanol
In moderation alcohol can be beneficial unless you have health issues which might be affected adversely by alcohol.

The usual medical suggestion for use of alcohol is no more than 2 drinks daily for men.

At my last visit with my primary care doctor I told her that I had read those who drank whiskey during the spanish flue epidemic did not catch the flue.

Thus I decided to drink a shot of whiskey every night before going to bed.

She said 'well whiskey has been linked to longevity.' in moderation.

Then as I walked with her back to the reception area she said out loud so everyone could hear her....'I am going to get a bottle of whiskey'.....everyone laughed....she has a talent for humor....I told her before she would make a great stand up comedian.

I only have 2 drinks lol
That's how it starts. Keep control of you booze or it will control you.
Need proof? Look at my drinking threads. Once I hit the tipping point I have two choices.
1. Stop

2. Fuck it, IM ALL IN for this roller coaster ride.

Number 2 gets me a couple times a month and the next day is brutal.

It seems like the majority of states have legalized growing and possession of marijuana but it's still illegal to distil alcohol even for personal consumption. Kind of strange.

That's how it starts. Keep control of you booze or it will control you.
Need proof? Look at my drinking threads. Once I hit the tipping point I have two choices.
1. Stop

2. Fuck it, IM ALL IN for this roller coaster ride.

Number 2 gets me a couple times a month and the next day is brutal.
That is why most doctors will not recommend drinking....lots of people simply do not have the discipline needed to handle it.

It seems like the majority of states have legalized growing and possession of marijuana but it's still illegal to distil alcohol even for personal consumption. Kind of strange.
Not strange at all....they collect lots of money for the privilege of distilling and distributing alcohol.

Not strange at all....they collect lots of money for the privilege of distilling and distributing alcohol.
The government doesn't get anything from pot heads who grow the weed and presumably distribute it to friends. Why would the Sheriff still raid a still?

Forum List

Back