Alaska lawmaker: Women try to get pregnant to get a “free trip to the city” for abortion

What a pile of crap.

BUT, even if it were true, its no one's business but theirs.

And no, don't even bother with that lie about who pays for abortions.

MYOB

HenryB tells us Eastman has stats to back up "“We have folks who try to get pregnant in this state so that they can get a free trip to the city, and we have folks who want to carry their baby past the point of being able to have an abortion in this state so that they can have a free trip to Seattle,” he said."

jammiboi is talking like a 12 year old on the short bus.

HenryB tells us Eastman has stats to back up "“We have folks who try to get pregnant in this state so that they can get a free trip to the city, and we have folks who want to carry their baby past the point of being able to have an abortion in this state so that they can have a free trip to Seattle,” he said."

Please do not try to blame your illiteracy or internet incompetency on others.

There are numerous articles in print and in broadcast websites quoting the statistics. No, I am not going to provide links to them unless you agree, in advance, to paying my normal research rates. Surely your allowance is big enough - my rates are quite reasonable.

Last edited:

Please do not try to blame your illiteracy or internet incompetency on others.

There are numerous articles in print and in broadcast websites quoting the statistics. No, I am not going to provide links to them unless you agree, in advance, to paying my normal research rates. Surely your allowance is big enough - my rates are quite reasonable.
Eastman did not have any stats of note worth, only fake news and alt facts that those like you, jammiboi, try to get past the sensible. It does not work.

Forum List

Back