Alabama County Health Director says he's "not an expert at anything" yet he mandates masks.

Jul 12, 2020
I came upon this information that a health official in Jefferson County, Alabama said, "I'm not an expert at anything," even though he mandated masks for 650,000+ people. He said he doesn't crunch numbers, nor does he look at projections, but he was just doing what he was told by his superior. He didn't even consult with these hundreds of thousands, nor with the 16,500+ businesses that would be affected, when he decided to close businesses. He said, "I didn't recognize there were tens of thousands of people wanting to know if they had a job the next day." Now, his concern is "prisoners and jail workers."

Jefferson County has been enraged and rightfully so. How many other buffoons like him are there in local governments who are proclaiming these edicts with 1) no expertise and 2) no consideration of the people.

Thoughts? Are you under this kind of tyranny? What must we do to force them back from these absurd positions?

Mark Wilson.jpg

Attachments

• Mark Wilson.jpg
    Mark Wilson.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
"Masks" are ridiculously stupid even if the Kung Flu was as bad as the seasonal flu. Wearing a mask is like wearing a rubber you used last week with the local prostitute with the broad you just met on Match dot com.

Many people simply use common sense and view the progress made in countries where lockdowns, social distancing, and wearing masks has greatly reduced cases, hospitalizations, and deaths from COVID 19 compared to countries that have ignored science experts and are suffering huge casualties and economic ruin. Some countries have lowered cases and are slowly opening up their economies with success while places like England and the USA are stuck in the quagmire of defeat.
Unbelievably, America is still facing the problems of not even being prepared for the 2nd wave of outbreaks and a minority of ignorant, selfish, and weak citizens who refuse to accept basic grade school science and wear masks. America is on the verge of collapse and crazy loons are fighting about wearing face masks in public.

"Masks" are ridiculously stupid even if the Kung Flu was as bad as the seasonal flu. Wearing a mask is like wearing a rubber you used last week with the local prostitute with the broad you just met on Match dot com.

LOL Great analogy. Masks are just dirty, bacteria and disease filled face diapers. For a medical "professional" to recommend such a thing is laughable, at best. Why do you guys think we are taking their recommendations seriously? How come we're so duped?

Attachments

• 107502407_10223907195771889_3434381260758825919_o.jpg
    107502407_10223907195771889_3434381260758825919_o.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 45
Many people simply use common sense and view the progress made in countries where lockdowns, social distancing, and wearing masks has greatly reduced cases, hospitalizations, and deaths from COVID 19 compared to countries that have ignored science experts and are suffering huge casualties and economic ruin. Some countries have lowered cases and are slowly opening up their economies with success while places like England and the USA are stuck in the quagmire of defeat.
Unbelievably, America is still facing the problems of not even being prepared for the 2nd wave of outbreaks and a minority of ignorant, selfish, and weak citizens who refuse to accept basic grade school science and wear masks. America is on the verge of collapse and crazy loons are fighting about wearing face masks in public.

It's no secret that cases and deaths are inflated. Is there a possibility that the countries who are playing along with official guidelines are experiencing leniency in this false reporting, and the ones who aren't playing along are being penalized with increased fake numbers? Weren't we told back in February or March that if we just lock down the economy and force people into their homes that we would "flatten the curve?" We did these things, and the curve flattened, but that's still not enough. Why? How long will be long enough?

LOL Great analogy. Masks are just dirty, bacteria and disease filled face diapers. For a medical "professional" to recommend such a thing is laughable, at best. Why do you guys think we are taking their recommendations seriously? How come we're so duped?
Yeah, and that's why medical personnel wear them. Dumbass!

I came upon this information that a health official in Jefferson County, Alabama said, "I'm not an expert at anything," even though he mandated masks for 650,000+ people. He said he doesn't crunch numbers, nor does he look at projections, but he was just doing what he was told by his superior. He didn't even consult with these hundreds of thousands, nor with the 16,500+ businesses that would be affected, when he decided to close businesses. He said, "I didn't recognize there were tens of thousands of people wanting to know if they had a job the next day." Now, his concern is "prisoners and jail workers."

Jefferson County has been enraged and rightfully so. How many other buffoons like him are there in local governments who are proclaiming these edicts with 1) no expertise and 2) no consideration of the people.

Thoughts? Are you under this kind of tyranny? What must we do to force them back from these absurd positions?

View attachment 362372
The thread premise is idiocy.

That masks reduce the spread of COVID-19 is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute, as determined by the experts.

What a local health director may or may not know doesn’t change that fact.

Yeah, and that's why medical personnel wear them. Dumbass!

Please share with the class the WHO's latest guidelines for who should wear masks based on their contract tracing data.

View attachment 362372
The thread premise is idiocy.

That masks reduce the spread of COVID-19 is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute, as determined by the experts.

What a local health director may or may not know doesn’t change that fact.

Fact settled? Accepted? Beyond dispute? I'd love to see the evidence of this, because, if you're paying attention, the experts are split on this advice. There are studies going both ways. Asserting something like this is just pure dishonesty.

View attachment 362372
at least he's smart enough to listen to people who know what they're talkin about instead of ridiculous propaganda like you brainwashed functional morons...

Forum List

Back