Al Qaeda Calls For Genocide In New Video

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Really such a sick bunch of people.

The Nusra Front, Al Qaeda's branch in Syria, is calling on Muslims to exterminate the Alawite community
By Gilad Shiloach
Jun 05, 2016 at 10:11 AM ET

RTX1WPTX2184007172.jpg

Al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front fighters — REUTERS

Al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, known as the Nusra Front, is calling on Muslims to exterminate the Alawites, followers of a branch of Islam to which President Bashar al-Assad and his regime belong.

In a video message released by Nusra Front’s top ideologue Sami Oreidi this weekend, the group calls for genocide against of the Alawite sect. The clip says in Arabic that the Alawites “raped the Syrian regime” and “planned to exterminate the Muslims in Syria.”

Oreidi justifies violence against Alawites by quoting prominent radical Muslim scholars such as Ibn Taimiya who said that the Syrian land “should be purified from the Alawites” as they are “more infidel than the Jews and Christians.”

Continue reading at:

Really nice rebels your regime established there, Sally...

Yes, it is quite easy to see from many of his nonsensical comments to different threads why the Little Man has no friends in real life and has to depend on forums for some kind of a "social life." My goodness, if there were no such thing as forums or message boards, the Little Man would stay in bed all day.

Yes, it is quite easy to see from many of his nonsensical comments to different threads why the Little Man has no friends in real life and has to depend on forums for some kind of a "social life." My goodness, if there were no such thing as forums or message boards, the Little Man would stay in bed all day.
You have a lot of frirends, I guess. Do they make you post Islamist propaganda?

Yes, I do have friends plus family. That is why I don't have the time like you do (one without a friend in the world) posting like he was Baghdad Bob Jr. at all hours of the day. Perhaps if you had one or two friends with whom to hang out you would get away from the computer at least for part of the day. Why not put aside your fear that the police are going to harass you and throw young boys at you if you leave your place, I think this is all in your imagination. Join a club where you will meet people.

Yes, I do have friends plus family. That is why I don't have the time like you do (one without a friend in the world) posting like he was Baghdad Bob Jr. at all hours of the day. Perhaps if you had one or two friends with whom to hang out you would get away from the computer at least for part of the day. Why not put aside your fear that the police are going to harass you and throw young boys at you if you leave your place, I think this is all in your imagination. Join a club where you will meet people.
You have still a higher posts/day ratio so don´t be stupid.

Listen, Baghdad Bob, Jr., are you that mentally disabled that you don't think that others see you emulating Baghdad Bob broadcasting so much news about Syria? You probably stick a beret on your head before starting to broadcast. Additionally you post on other forums. Plus, basically, you are not interested in anything that happens in the Middle East except what happens in Syria even though there are other countries you could discuss here. I think it is quite obvious that you are at your computer much of the day (probably except for meal times at the nut house). Perhaps if you weren't so paranoid and thought that the police will harass you and throw little boys at you, you would be able to get out once in a while. Even people in the nut house (if they are not dangerous) are allowed to get out now and then.

Even people in the nut house (if they are not dangerous) are allowed to get out now and then.
I wonder whether your day passes would be suspended if they´d know what your are writing here. Don´t you know, that US authorities are quite sensitive when it comes to Islamist propaganda?

Even people in the nut house (if they are not dangerous) are allowed to get out now and then.
I wonder whether your day passes would be suspended if they´d know what your are writing here. Don´t you know, that US authorities are quite sensitive when it comes to Islamist propaganda?

Don't they have dating sites in Germany? If so, I suggest that you look into them and perhaps you can find a date for the weekend by faking it out that you are mentally stable.

Forum List

Back