Al Gore at Davos: Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility 'Managed'

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you mean:

"Depressing the rate of child mortality, educating girls, empowering women and making fertility management ubiquitously available"

Al Gore suggests 'fertility management' to fight global warming | The Daily Caller

This from a source with merely a right-wing bias :rolleyes:

Did you think no one would read your link?
“Africa is projected to have more people than China and India by mid-century; more than China and India combined by end of the century, and this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed,” the failed presidential candidate said

It does not say that he stated "Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility Managed" as was stated in the fascist publication that was cited in the OP. :cuckoo:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you mean:

"Depressing the rate of child mortality, educating girls, empowering women and making fertility management ubiquitously available"

Al Gore suggests 'fertility management' to fight global warming | The Daily Caller

This from a source with merely a right-wing bias :rolleyes:

Did you think no one would read your link?
“Africa is projected to have more people than China and India by mid-century; more than China and India combined by end of the century, and this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed,” the failed presidential candidate said

It does not say that he stated "Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility Managed" as was stated in the fascist publication that was cited in the OP. :cuckoo:

Sure he did, he just said it in a different way.

Just drop food on Africa with sterilization pellets in it. Like you would do for rabid raccoons.

gore thinks the answer to the world's ills (including the false 'crisis' of so-called overpopulation) lies in taking steps to ensure there are fewer black people.

President Bush is responsible for saving the lives of millions of people in Africa.

Guess which one the left wants to label 'racist'?

There are far too many Negroes in Africa. If we can't get them to reduce their birth rate, at least we should do nothing to reduce their death rate. We should not intervene in their conflicts unless it is clearly in our interest to do so. Whenever there is a famine or an epidemic we should give them no assistance at all.

The world would be a better place with a lower Negro population. I cannot think of anything those people are good for, but to serve as subjects for anthropological and sociological studies. We could do that with five or ten percent of the Negro population.

Last edited:
Blacks should learn to take care of their own. I say cut all ties to Africa and leave them to sort out their own mess. Giving them food only prolongs the starvation.

Blacks should learn to take care of their own. I say cut all ties to Africa and leave them to sort out their own mess. Giving them food only prolongs the starvation.

How about we cut all ties to you and your boyfriend 'Friends' there? We could put you both on an ice floe together, push it out into the ocean, and have two fewer douchebags in the country. At least you'll have each other.

How about we cut all ties to you and your boyfriend 'Friends' there? We could put you both on an ice floe together, push it out into the ocean, and have two fewer douchebags in the country. At least you'll have each other.

So you don't refute my statement? So you agree with me?

I agree that you and your boyfriend should be expelled from my country and never allowed back in.

I agree that you and your boyfriend should be expelled from my country and never allowed back in.
Nigeria?

Let's give Africa to the chinx, they know what to do about fertility. NO WAIT!!!! They already took it! :lol:

The POINT of this thread was how our illustrious Algore shot his mouth off about stopping people in African from having children and the Lame Street Media is ignoring it.

Forum List

Back