Air Force Vet Calls Out Biden to His Face!

At least Dubya could actually fly a plane.....maybe not a fighter but he flew a few props into Opah-Locka with Jeb....SHHHHHH ! Red Stripe runs.... good ol daze.

That is awesome. Look a Bidens face. the fucker is senile

Who in the heck cares (republicans voted for the Iraq war because you want to know why, Bush Lied, that was before tramp called them suckers and losers.

It's disgusting to watch Biden use his dead son as a political prop.. or as some buffer like in the above vid.

What a disgraceful old man. I hope he dies soon, but regardless, he is irrelevant to the coming election.

Depositphotos_52696643_original.jpg

It's disgusting to watch Biden use his dead son as a political prop.. or as some buffer like in the above vid.

What a disgraceful old man. I hope he dies soon, but regardless, he is irrelevant to the coming election.

Its personal to him. Have you lost a child. I bet tramp would be the same way if he lost Ivanka.

It seems that since he was the nominee, he look he as a foot in the grave. LOL

Who in the heck cares (republicans voted for the Iraq war because you want to know why, Bush Lied, that was before tramp called them suckers and losers.

Still bitterly clinging to that lie. Have you ever considered thinking for yourself, or are you just not capable?

It's disgusting that Trump made fun of what soldiers went through in Vietnam by comparing it to him not getting an STD while at home draft dodging and being promiscuous.
1600724389634.png

Still bitterly clinging to that lie. Have you ever considered thinking for yourself, or are you just not capable?

Bush lied that is what started the Iraq war. That was long before tramp called the military suckers and losers,

Biden has been wrong on every foreign issue of importance since he bought his way into the senate...he is a disgraceful idiot...

Bush lied that is what started the Iraq war. That was long before tramp called the military suckers and losers,

Yes, I remember what Bush said. Democrats kept saying both that Bush was the stupidest man on the planet AND he fooled Democrats into voting for the war.

Talk about the self-awareness of houseplants. LOL! Democrats are idiots.

Meanwhile, Trump never called the military suckers and losers. Bold type doesn't make your lie true.

LMAO The Dems voted for that same war and Bush had intel from around the world that said the same as his intelligence experts.

You really are a clueless idiot.

LMAO The Dems voted for that same war and Bush had intel from around the world that said the same as his intelligence experts.

You really are a clueless idiot.

all of the republicans voted for the war , save one, and half the democrats voted for the war.

bush lied.

I recall that sort of rage preceding the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Conservatives called opposition un-American. I thought those telling jokes about France's ungratefulness for saving their butts in WWII were idiots if they thought for a minute Iraq was going to be nearly as grateful as the French.

I admired the guy in the video for expressing his disgust and thought he did very well at the beginning of the video. For me it would have gone better without his shouting at the end. Liberal or conservative, it strikes me as a losing proposition when after expressing your view you switch tactic to drowning out rebuttal.

I prefer the style of Toledo's Joe the Plumber when he challenged Obama. In answering, Obama dug himself a hole and clearly came out of the loser in that little debate. At least in my view.

Forum List

Back