Aint that a kick in the orange POTUS ... Neil Young: Trump 'A Disgrace to My Country'

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Whatever the Trump howling mob says, Hollywood stars, singers, and musicians have a voice and do influence people, especially the young.

Neil Young has a great following among the 'young' while Trump's following is mostly among the old and decrepit.

Donald Trump is a disgrace who has divided the USA and has divided the world while trashing the whole world economy.

Trump is not only polluting the environment and the world economy, but he is also polluting the GOP as the whole of the GOP lawmaker flock is disgraced and tarnished by their disgraceful obeisance to Trump in the impeachment investigation and trial. In particular, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have demonstrated they are total tools of Donald Trump and are incapable of ever challenging for the POTUS nomination.

Neil Young: Trump 'A Disgrace to My Country'

Neil Young on Wednesday released an open letter ripping President Donald Trump as a “disgrace,” saying his “mindless destruction of our shared natural resources, our environment, and our relationships with friends around the world is unforgivable.”

Liberals, you are the disgrace of your country. You and your Deep State puppeteers.

upload_2020-2-20_20-6-14.png

You have been destroying your country, not Trump.

You have to wonder how many marxist Dims cried themselves to sleep last night after that shit show. I mean hardcore sobbing. Mini Mike just pissed away $400 million. Bernie got called out for being a bolshevik with multiple million dollar mansions. Buttplug was speaking in espanol. Jesus Christ on a bike, what a fucking spectacle.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Whatever the Trump howling mob says, Hollywood stars, singers, and musicians have a voice and do influence people, especially the young.

Neil Young has a great following among the 'young' while Trump's following is mostly among the old and decrepit.

Donald Trump is a disgrace who has divided the USA and has divided the world while trashing the whole world economy.

Trump is not only polluting the environment and the world economy, but he is also polluting the GOP as the whole of the GOP lawmaker flock is disgraced and tarnished by their disgraceful obeisance to Trump in the impeachment investigation and trial. In particular, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have demonstrated they are total tools of Donald Trump and are incapable of ever challenging for the POTUS nomination.

Neil Young on Wednesday released an open letter ripping President Donald Trump as a “disgrace,” saying his “mindless destruction of our shared natural resources, our environment, and our relationships with friends around the world is unforgivable.”

Well that's what happens with some people as they age, they lose their Fn mind.

You have to wonder how many marxist Dims cried themselves to sleep last night after that shit show. I mean hardcore sobbing. Mini Mike just pissed away $40 million. Bernie got called out for being a bolshevik with multiple million dollar mansions. Buttplug was speaking in espanol. Jesus Christ on a bike, what a fucking spectacle.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

While the proletariat is distracted comrade Donald Trump and his spawn are shoveling money into their pockets as fast as they can.

Neil has done a lot of drugs.

Neil has done a lot of drugs.

Has??????

Trump and decrepit Trumper geriatrics?

Young just cant live with the fact that Trumps rallies draws more people than his concerts ...haven't heard of thousands of people camping out days in advance to see the canadian perform lately.

Last edited:

Trump and decrepit Trumper geriatrics?

Your OP is as worthless as any one of us posting that Ted Nugent said Trump is the greatest President in history. I don't care what Nugent or Young think. This is not their line of expertise.

Love Neil. Great guitar work.
That being said..STFU and entertain me.

I cannot tell a lie. Trump lies, slander, insults, and divisive rhetoric are what entertains you.
no watching stupid hysterical emotional childish anti American communist homosexuals like you meltdown entertains us !:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back