Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

The iranian midget president of the stolen election, his master holding his leash khameini, and the other dogs behind this coup will hopefully soon be killed - as soon as Obama grows a brain and realizes that not every POS can be "talked to" and "reasoned with."

Attack Iran.

When one is a failure the MO is always to blame others or to criticize others for your own failure. Witness the economy of Reaganomics and the presidency of George W. Bush. Both extreme failures but has anyone ever seen a republican / conservative / or libertarian accept that they failed? No, it is the poor people who caused the failure or it is the media, they even run from Bush saying he really isn't one of them. Like children in a schoolyard caught in a wrong, it is always the others fault. Akmad little napoleon is no different. He may even be in consultation with Cheney, another little man and draft dodger.

Ahmadinejad Tells Obama Not to Interfere in Iran, Seeks Public Apology

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

you are amazingly stupid !

When one is a failure the MO is always to blame others or to criticize others for your own failure. Witness the economy of Reaganomics and the presidency of George W. Bush. Both extreme failures but has anyone ever seen a republican / conservative / or libertarian accept that they failed? No, it is the poor people who caused the failure or it is the media, they even run from Bush saying he really isn't one of them. Like children in a schoolyard caught in a wrong, it is always the others fault. Akmad little napoleon is no different. He may even be in consultation with Cheney, another little man and draft dodger.

Once again, you illustrate you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. At least you are consistent.

so why are you blaming others for BO's failures?

Ahmadinejad Tells Obama Not to Interfere in Iran, Seeks Public Apology

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

you are amazingly stupid !
shes a moron

He would consider anything else an act of blasphemy.

He would consider anything else an act of blasphemy.
its because he is a hypocrite

It seems to me that the default position of any patriotic American should be to support the president of the USA. It seems to me that several of the contributors of this thread have as thier preset stance to be hopeful that the president and therefore the country should fail. I detest these leaches on our republic.

It seems to me that the default position of any patriotic American should be to support the president of the USA. It seems to me that several of the contributors of this thread have as thier preset stance to be hopeful that the president and therefore the country should fail. I detest these leaches on our republic.
hypocrite

hypocrite

So I am a hypocrite? For voting for and supporting both Bushes or for voting for and supporting Barack Obama?

If that makes me a hypocrite in your eyes then I won't put much weight on your opinion.

hey MIDCANT....how come your democratic buttbuddies here in California dont admit they have destroyed this state?.....and i know you wont answer because you never do when asked a pertinent question...ill be waiting eagerly for your empty answer...

it never ceases to amaze me how everything discussion always ends up as an opportunity to blame bush.

JESUS H. CHRIST!!! Grow the fuck up!!!

If you want me to support this idiot, then somebody, for the love of GOD, please tell him to give me a good reason!!! Stand up for this country for once goddamnit!!! Stop running around with your pecker tucked between your legs and acting like we should just hug it out and hope everybody walks out besties.

GROW SOME GONADS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Iran thumps it's chest and fires out a challenge and what do you think will happen? BO will send him an apology and a gift and try to make things all better with words and ass kissing.

I hope you guys are spending alot of time with your heads in your microwaves so that you build up a healthy tolerance to radiation...the nukes are coming...the nukes are coming. And you can blame bush all you want...be he isn't the one who didn't try to stop it

it never ceases to amaze me how everything discussion always ends up as an opportunity to blame bush.

If you want me to support this idiot, then somebody, for the love of GOD, please tell him to give me a good reason!!! Stand up for this country for once goddamnit!!! Stop running around with your pecker tucked between your legs and acting like we should just hug it out and hope everybody walks out besties.

GROW SOME GONADS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Iran thumps it's chest and fires out a challenge and what do you think will happen? BO will send him an apology and a gift and try to make things all better with words and ass kissing.

I hope you guys are spending alot of time with your heads in your microwaves so that you build up a healthy tolerance to radiation...the nukes are coming...the nukes are coming. And you can blame bush all you want...be he isn't the one who didn't try to stop it

Obama has destroyed the Islamic extremist mythology.

Now all he needs to do is shut the fuck up and watch Islamic extremism collapse.

His strategy is working perfectly. Why change it?

Now all he needs to do is shut the fuck up and watch Islamic extremism collapse.

keep on doing your thing
one of these days you might actually get something right

For a moment, assuming you are capable of thinking at a higher level beyond infantile labels, please enlighten us as to what exactly was "conservative" about Bush II's handling of the economy. Please include expositions on his 2 farm bills, prescription drug program, overall fiscal expenditures, handling of the illegal alien issues, etc.

Is this english? If so, it without question, is the fucking stupidest post I've ever seen, ever. I cannot even begin to comment on/against it, it aspires to be trolling, but is too far down to ever reach it...

Is this english? If so, it without question, is the fucking stupidest post I've ever seen, ever. I cannot even begin to comment on/against it, it aspires to be trolling, but is too far down to ever reach it...

Taliban on the run in Pakistan.

Hezbollah loses the election in Lebanon.

Iranian people rise up against the Mullahs.

This is what happens when we stop bombing people and talking down to them.

Good job, Obama!

Forum List

Back