Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

no, i didnt even know what the fuck you were talking about
because i didnt read SE's post
you just complained about a so called righteing source as you used a well known lefteing source
you are too fucxking stupid for words

As I said. Read the thread before you spew your bullshit, dumbass.
i've read the thread, asshole
just not all of his post
and, it makes no difference as to what i said
you bitched about a "right wing source" while USING a "left wing source"

utter FAIL on your part
i dont give a shit what BMI said as it is immaterial to my point
you complete dumbfuck

Lmfao. You've read the thread....just not all of it.

Another piece of bullshit brought to you by DiveCon.

As I said, go read the thread, bitch. All of the thread. Then maybe you won't look so retarded all the time.

As I said. Read the thread before you spew your bullshit, dumbass.
just not all of his post

utter FAIL on your part
you complete dumbfuck

As I said, go read the thread, bitch. All of the thread. Then maybe you won't look so retarded all the time.
hmm you claim to have read all of the thread, yet it is YOU that looks retarded

just not all of his post

utter FAIL on your part
you complete dumbfuck

Sure I do. Sorry but you are someone who equates making an actual point with pearls and who thinks that you can't prove something was done not on purpose. Your judgment means absolutely fuck all.

Sure I do. Sorry but you are someone who equates making an actual point with pearls and who thinks that you can't prove something was done not on purpose. Your judgment means absolutely fuck all.
please try that again, after you take a writing class so you can actually make a coherent point

Obama has destroyed Muslim extremist mythology, and all the right can do is call people "poopoo heads."

please try that again, after you take a writing class so you can actually make a coherent point

Projecting again?

If Obama was to say:

"This morning, I read the comments made by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that I should stay out of Iran's business and that I should issue him an apology. Well, I will not issue an apology, but I will offer two words for Mr. Ahmadinejad: 'FUCK YOU!'"

...would people around here be happy or outraged?

LOL! That was to funny. The ruling Mullah's have made their living blaming the USA for everything. In the end they were going to do it again. If you country is having problems then it must be the "Great Satan". This crap isn't working anymore. I give the Mullah's about another year or so before they are gone. Ahmadinejad is nothing more than their puppet tied to their hip. This will not last long if enough Iranians still have the heat to challenge the Mullah's.

nik is a big whiney cry baby poopoo head

/pat yurt.

that poopoo head thing is sweet huh...its so childish, you can't really can't come back against it :razz:

i've used it on friends and their expressions are priceless, thought i would try it in type....you have to have a sarcastic personality though, else it doesn't fly

Sure but the problem is that saying it in the first place is sort of more of an insult to the one saying it than the one receiving it.

Seems more suited to using on friends where you actually like the person its being directed at ;p

Ahmadinejad Tells Obama Not to Interfere in Iran, Seeks Public Apology

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Why are Republicans seemingly giving Ahmadinejad more legitimacy and credibility today than they did 6 months ago? He was a nut job in his rhetoric 6 months ago, he remains a nut job today.

The best thing Obama can do in this situation is shut the fuck up.

Something George Bush was never able to do.

/pat yurt.

that poopoo head thing is sweet huh...its so childish, you can't really can't come back against it :razz:

i've used it on friends and their expressions are priceless, thought i would try it in type....you have to have a sarcastic personality though, else it doesn't fly

Sure but the problem is that saying it in the first place is sort of more of an insult to the one saying it than the one receiving it.

Seems more suited to using on friends where you actually like the person its being directed at ;p

^ see, you're not funny and have no sense of humor ^

The party of Allah will blame the US, or the West in general for what ever we do, or do not, that is their gig. It is how they stay in power, external enemy justifies theocratic tyranny. (See Orwell for further details.)

We have to make our position clear, we stand for secular democracy everywhere.

No idiot cultural relativism. No your killing is ok because it is just who you are.

No more of this shit.

You either act in the world or advocate what you believe or others will act on you, and force you to believe what they will.

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Why are Republicans seemingly giving Ahmadinejad more legitimacy and credibility today than they did 6 months ago? He was a nut job in his rhetoric 6 months ago, he remains a nut job today.

Par for the course. They'll defend the banking institutions that fucked us over too because Obama bailed them out. Heard any complaints lately about the high cost of gasoline? That's because Obama wants alternatives to oil. And how about the hue and cry BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!! Apparently just so long as it doesn't involve keeping the AMERICAN automobile industry from failing.

Par for the course. They'll defend the banking institutions that fucked us over too because Obama bailed them out. Heard any complaints lately about the high cost of gasoline? That's because Obama wants alternatives to oil. And how about the hue and cry BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!! Apparently just so long as it doesn't involve keeping the AMERICAN automobile industry from failing.
except Bush was the one to bail out the banks

Forum List

Back