Ahem.... You HusseinCare advocates... You were bragging about UK' nationalized health???

You say you want people to leave their jobs but you are afraid to because your coworkers are too inept to get along without you.

I didn't say they were too inept. What I am saying is that we are stretched too thin right now to really take another hit to our department. I know that even when I take a week's vacation, things suffer.

You say ALL bosses and business owners are douche bags but you won't start your own business so you can do it right.

Well, I have my own business, as I say. BUt it's just me.

Second, yeah, sorry, After 23 years in the private sector, If I had to list all the managers and supervisors I liked who were decent people, that list would be all of two people.

Again, what part of what you support isn't in the Constitution but funding the military is do you not understand.

Constitution says "Common defense". THere's nothing in their about NATO or maintaining a military presence in the Persian Gulf to keep the Oil Companies happy.

The constitution also says, "Promote the General Welfare". Universal Health Care does that.

Bet it wouldn't. I've already explained to your dumbass that if it would, we wouldn't need the option. You bleeding hearts would fund it as you saw the need and the government wouldn't be involved at all. That proves you are mouth not actions.

well, no guy, the problem is our military is bloated. We maintain more Aircraft Carriers than the rest of the world combined. We spend more on the military than the next 12 nations COMBINED, and 10 of those are our allies.

There's a huge difference between providing for the common defense of the United States and having a military presense in 162 countries around the world, buying weapons that are outrageously overpriced and frequently never used.

You're arguing amount not Constitutionality.

Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 11 - 14 SAY:
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

I'm yet to see any words saying food stamps, healthcare, government housing, etc. I do, however, see specific words related to army, navy, war, etc.

There's a huge difference between words actually being in the Constitution and you reading into it what you think it should say.

because medical costs are listed in bankruptcies does not mean they are the proximal cause.

Wow.... that was lame.
It's the truth.

No, it's really not. Medical Debt can accumulate quickly because medical treatments are so fucking expensive.

Even though it didn't cause bankruptcy in my case, the medical crisis I had in 2007 ran up $60,000 in debt. Insurance got most of it, but i could imagine what would happen if it was something a lot worse, or if I didn't have insurance.

Few people benefit from the current system, and I doubt you and Conservatard65 are among them. But you defend it because someone trained you to just hate the idea of someone getting a benefit they didn't "earn".

You say you want people to leave their jobs but you are afraid to because your coworkers are too inept to get along without you.

I didn't say they were too inept. What I am saying is that we are stretched too thin right now to really take another hit to our department. I know that even when I take a week's vacation, things suffer.

You say ALL bosses and business owners are douche bags but you won't start your own business so you can do it right.

Well, I have my own business, as I say. BUt it's just me.

Second, yeah, sorry, After 23 years in the private sector, If I had to list all the managers and supervisors I liked who were decent people, that list would be all of two people.

They suffer when you're there. You keep saying how good you are yet can't keep a job.

Even with your own business, you can't even be #1

They suffer when you're there. You keep saying how good you are yet can't keep a job.

Yawn, guy, you know, real world, people lose jobs when you republicans fuck up the economy. I know this is hard for you to grasp when you guys wreck things.

Me, I'd love to go back to the Clinton years. But we are going to after 2016, anyway.

because medical costs are listed in bankruptcies does not mean they are the proximal cause.

Wow.... that was lame.
It's the truth.

No, it's really not. Medical Debt can accumulate quickly because medical treatments are so fucking expensive.

Even though it didn't cause bankruptcy in my case, the medical crisis I had in 2007 ran up $60,000 in debt. Insurance got most of it, but i could imagine what would happen if it was something a lot worse, or if I didn't have insurance.

Few people benefit from the current system, and I doubt you and Conservatard65 are among them. But you defend it because someone trained you to just hate the idea of someone getting a benefit they didn't "earn".

Then pay for them on someone else's behalf if you see the need but do it with YOUR money.

I benefit from the current system. Just finished paying my out of pocket for a very expensive surgery. It was very little.

Someone didn't train me to believe anything. People should earn their benefits. You believe those that didn't earn it should get the same as those of us who do. That means someone trained you to believe that equal means results not opportunity to earn.

You're arguing amount not Constitutionality.

Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 11 - 14 SAY:
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

Okay, we haven't fought a DECLARED War since 1945. Therefore the military industrial complex is FAR beyond what the Founders had in mind.

So you admit what I said is in the Constitution and what you say is nothing more than the typical Liberal bleeding heart bullshit?

Yawn, guy, you know, real world, people lose jobs when you republicans fuck up the economy. I know this is hard for you to grasp when you guys wreck things.

Me, I'd love to go back to the Clinton years. But we are going to after 2016, anyway.

I didn't. Sounds to me as if you are the one that fucked you on your job. I know it's hard for people like you to accept responsibility but it's out there is you are willing.

Then pay for them on someone else's behalf if you see the need but do it with YOUR money.

I benefit from the current system. Just finished paying my out of pocket for a very expensive surgery. It was very little.

Someone didn't train me to believe anything. People should earn their benefits. You believe those that didn't earn it should get the same as those of us who do. That means someone trained you to believe that equal means results not opportunity to earn.

As far as I'm concerned, I earned my benefits at the previous job, and they did their level best to treat me.

So here are the choices you are offering

Conservative: Work hard at a job for health care, that you will have to actually pay for partially, but if you ever actualy get sick, we will call it a pre-existing condition or we will try to find some other way to cheat you.

Liberal: Vote for me, we'll establish universal health care and everyone gets treated.

Now, I'm sure your counter-argument will involve screaming something aobut "Freedom" and ignoring the fact that other industrialized countries are just as free as we are already do this at a much lower cost.

As far as I'm concerned, I earned my benefits at the previous job, and they did their level best to treat me.

So here are the choices you are offering

Conservative: Work hard at a job for health care, that you will have to actually pay for partially, but if you ever actualy get sick, we will call it a pre-existing condition or we will try to find some other way to cheat you.

Liberal: Vote for me, we'll establish universal health care and everyone gets treated.

Now, I'm sure your counter-argument will involve screaming something aobut "Freedom" and ignoring the fact that other industrialized countries are just as free as we are already do this at a much lower cost.

Conservative: Not a problem working hard and earning what you get.

Liberal: Even if you are a fuck up and haven't done a thing in your life, we'll get some hard working person to pay more in taxes so you can have we they've earned.

My argument is I earned mine. If someone didn't, you pay for it on their behalf. If you aren't willing, shut the fuck up about someone else doing it so you can get that feel good tingle like you did when you voted black in 2012.

Until you change the Constitution to say war can't be fought, you have no argument. As for the aircraft carriers, until the Constitution is changed, you have no argument. Until the word food stamps, healthcare, WIC, etc. are in the Constitution you have no argument.

We haven't fought a declared war since 1945. So all the wars since then have been illegal. and the constitution only calls for the COMMON defense of the United States, not the defense of Saudi Arabia and Israel. You guys are really so fond of the Founding Slave Rapists, you do know that Geo. Washington stated that America shouldn't have a standing army or any foreign entanglements in his farewell address, right?

If 1 got funded before 2, we wouldn't have taxes to fund #1. You bleeding hearts that would put your vote there could already meet what you say you would if given the choice to decide.

again, dumbass, the money is there. It's just being spent badly. Every other country spends 8%-11% GDP on medicine, we spend 18% of GDP on it. We waste a shitload of money because you live in mortal fear that some poor black child might get the same quality of care you get.

He also said we shouldn't have political parties either but you've done a good job puckering up to the Democrats.

I have a problem with anyone that didn't earn something demanding it and expecting it be funded by someone that did earn it.

I didn't. Sounds to me as if you are the one that fucked you on your job. I know it's hard for people like you to accept responsibility but it's out there is you are willing.

Uh, no, you see, I was there. You weren't. So you really, really don't know what you are talking about.

but if you did, you wouldn't be a "conservative". You guys are anti-fact, anti-science and anti-reason.

[

Liberal: Even if you are a fuck up and haven't done a thing in your life, we'll get some hard working person to pay more in taxes so you can have we they've earned.

My argument is I earned mine. If someone didn't, you pay for it on their behalf. If you aren't willing, shut the fuck up about someone else doing it so you can get that feel good tingle like you did when you voted black in 2012.

the problem is, I did work hard. They still cheated me.

And I have no problem making all able bodied people work. I just don't think it should be to make a few douchebags rich.

Sorry, I'm all for socialized medicine. I'm tired of paying for someone else's greed and not getting the desired result.

He also said we shouldn't have political parties either but you've done a good job puckering up to the Democrats.

I have a problem with anyone that didn't earn something demanding it and expecting it be funded by someone that did earn it.

I have a problem with people who get rich off the labor of others not paying their fair share. So there we are.

I also have a problem with a system that costs twice as much as other countries and produces shitty results because a few people are getting rich off of it.

[

And I have no problem making all able bodied people work. I just don't think it should be to make a few douchebags rich.

Sorry, I'm all for socialized medicine. I'm tired of paying for someone else's greed and not getting the desired result.

That's your claim. Where's your proof?

What you believe is that the workers should get to determine what the one paying them should pay them. Not how it works.

You're not paying. You're voting so the rest of us have to pay for what you want.

That's your claim. Where's your proof?

What you believe is that the workers should get to determine what the one paying them should pay them. Not how it works.

You're not paying. You're voting so the rest of us have to pay for what you want.

The point of all the government intervention in the economy is to centralize control of prices and wages. This has nothing to do with "worker's rights", but it IS a form a of class warfare. This is how the privileged class gets control of everything we do.

I have a problem with people who get rich off the labor of others not paying their fair share. So there we are.

I also have a problem with a system that costs twice as much as other countries and produces shitty results because a few people are getting rich off of it.

Your problem is that you think it's your place to determine what a PRIVATE business pays someone. It's not. Paying someone that is worth a certain amount that amount is fair unless you're willing to say fair is based on what you, instead of the one doing the paying, thinks is fair.

You have a problem with rich people. It's jealousy because you know you don't have the work ethic or skills to ever get there. It's sad when those who can't or won't have a desire to punish those who can and will through jealousy. We have all kinds. People like me that achieve and people like you that can't hold a job.

Forum List

Back