Ah.... those awesome lines...

“There are two kinds of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.”

Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.

“I heard the music of true forgiveness filling the theater , conferring on all who sat there, perfect absolution. God was singing through this little man to all the world, unstoppable, making my defeat more bitter with every passing bar.”

"You know he grew up as a little shit spark; from the old shit flint. Then he turned into a shit bonfire. Then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit firestorm.
If I get to marry Barb, I will be in total control of Sunnyvale, and then I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shit flames forever.

'I'm not saying I can't handle it, but obviously things happened. And you see the results in the fruits of the happening".
- Jim Lahey, Trailer Park Supervisor

My favorite line from all movies, specially when I'm ready to do something wrong, I think twice and say

Forum List

Back