Again, The Media Is Brainwashing Us With What Is Considered Beautiful

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
See, I'm a big girl too, but I was always taught from a young age that it's what on the inside that counts. The people that make fun of her/them are just a bunch of lowlifes who probably can't get a date anyways so they make fun of others to make them feel better about themselves. Idiots. :rolleyes: I'm glad that she doesn't let it bother her though. :)

Man, I love this song. :D

Last edited:
  • Banned
She is terribly obese. It's unhealthy, unnatural and a terrible influence on children.

1. What does that have to do with loving somebody?
2. How is that any of your business?

I mean this in the kindest way possible.

1. What does that have to do with the supposed point of this thread?

2. You created a PUBLIC THREAD.

Don't really care how you ment ANYTHING.

• Banned
1. What does that have to do with the supposed point of this thread?

2. You created a PUBLIC THREAD.

Don't really care how you ment ANYTHING.

1. You're the one who said it not me.
2. So? It doesn't mean you have to be so rude and hateful with your comments towards her. Even if it's partly true you don't have to be a jerk about it. They obviously love each other and this thread is all about what's on the inside is what counts, not about health choices. Both are important, but please stay on topic.

1. You're the one who said it not me.
2. So? It doesn't mean you have to be so rude and hateful with your comments towards her. Even if it's partly true you don't have to be a jerk about it. They obviously love each other and this thread is all about what's on the inside is what counts, not about health choices. Both are important, but please stay on topic.
What I said about her was 100% accurate.

Sugar coating it is for snowflakes.

1 - nothing
2 - YOU posted the video on an online message/ comment board. What, pray tell, did you think was going to happen?

• Banned
2 - YOU posted the video on an online message/ comment board. What, pray tell, did you think was going to happen?

I don't know that people weren't going to be jackasses and actually agree that it was wrong to judge people from the way they look? Then again this is USMB so it's full of jackasses.

Why even feel the need to justify, or talk about anything like this?

If your man likes big girls and you like him then what does it matter?

That's what I don't get.

She win the lottery or some shit?

She has to be worth a few million.

That's a big ole girl there...damn.

I think that it is cool to see a guy take a female in all the way and not just go on her appearance. That said, if he really does love her and want the best for her, they would do whatever needs to be done to make sure that she is on the healthier side of life especially if being a mom is something that she wants to be later on in life.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

See, I'm a big girl too, but I was always taught from a young age that it's what on the inside that counts. The people that make fun of her/them are just a bunch of lowlifes who probably can't get a date anyways so they make fun of others to make them feel better about themselves. Idiots. :rolleyes: I'm glad that she doesn't let it bother her though. :)

everyone deserves love and affection

Go big girl!

Every time I'm out with my wife, I know people are thinking, 'how'd that little short bald dude get such a fine lady?'

I take it as a compliment that I managed to marry out of my league.

We are an incredibly looks-oriented society. And this is only getting worse, with IG and filters and everything else.

I read something that I'll never forget. Before mass media, you could be considered a "beauty" if you were a good looking girl in your village of say, 300 people. Right? But now, you're not a beauty unless you compare with celebrities whose images have been airbrushed and filtered and etc etc etc. And more and more in real life, botoxed and dermafilled and who knows what.

It's late stage Rome at any rate--a good economic crash fixes all this narcissism. :(

Forum List

Back